Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2881 times)
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

Bounty campaigns, unfortunately, could not provide much return due to the bad conditions of the market. That's why he's upset about people. but I don't want to be left. It is also useful to fill in wallets with coins.
I'll guess that this will be their reason why some can't proceed with their road maps. They expected that ETH or bitcoin will rise again so they have set the prices of those invested bitcoin's and eth to them with that high price.
They are waiting for the market rise before proceeding again but as for bounties, you can't rely on it forever.
romero7

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Totally agree. Always can be find cheap and a great tokens. You can buy AdEx, KICKCION or TRON. Because they are cheap at this moment and have a huge potential. And in a future you can have a good profits. Best of all to investigate the technology. That in a future will be approved. So, more than sure that this one will become great!
Adeks by the way is not bad. They recently updated their protocol. This is a promising platform, as the advertising market is always relevant. I take similar projects in my portfolio
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

Indeed what you say is true. It's not right if we give up now. Maybe it is true if one of the causes of ICO fraud is because some of us also participate in bounty campaigns with multiple accounts even with fake accounts. Of course this is very disappointing because it causes public confidence in the crypto currency to decline. We must endure this condition because all of these are tests that will make us happy when we are patient to get the benefits that will come. I myself always motivate myself to continue to be enthusiastic because even though I haven't earned the income that I want, I believe that someday I can enjoy the glory with the crypto currency that is recovering. I am sure that in the future crypto currencies will potentially be one of the most effective technology assets. The key is just patience, we must be patient if the campaign is extended, ICO has not distributed the tokens, or the tokens we have are not yet on the market. With this very volatile condition, it makes it difficult to ascertain the road map.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

It's right.  All that we earn now can bring great success and considerable benefits in the future, so you have to hope!

Pessimists lose almost always while optimists become winners. I am not going to become a loser and give up. It is the time to think over which mistakes were made and continue working with the cryptocurrencies.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

I did a number of potential bounties and this gave me enthusiasm because some friends had stopped and they complained about a lot of ICO scams and for me it was the dynamics crypto had to go through, I would not lose all of that and in the future what I did for sure has a different value than at this time
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Giving up are only to those who has no vision and concrete aiming of joining a successful bounty campaign. We know that not all bounties are intended to be successful but we are to search which one was. Earning in bounty canoaign is not like last years, as for the popularity and development of cryptocurrency, bounty hunters population blow up, so now we should be patient in joining bounty campaign.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

It's right.  All that we earn now can bring great success and considerable benefits in the future, so you have to hope!

Pessimists lose almost always while optimists become winners. I am not going to become a loser and give up. It is the time to think over which mistakes were made and continue working with the cryptocurrencies.
dont give up with our mistakes, we still have chance to improve our skills and begin to generate profits to replace our losses.this is normal, each trader ever suffering loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

The best thing to do is convert any tokens you get from bounty, learn to trade or reinvest it into some other projects which will yield profit for you in time to come.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:40:36 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
No matter what happen to the market or no matter what the issue is regarding crypto business, I will not giving up working with this business. Being involve in this business really a gret help for me. There are lots of things that I have learned from crypto aside from earnings so whatever happens I will not giving up.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
I agree with you and I really admire you with your encouraging words towards others. I may say that you are an asset to the community and it is good to see you around. Well, it is true that there are so many testimonies even as of this moment that someone is getting a good pay even though the market is not that good. I think everything will be fine, just wait for that right time like what I do. I am sowing today and just waiting to reap everything that I have planted.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

Give up when you have been fighting for a long time, and have been close to the place of success, it will be very unfortunate. If it's wet, then all swim so that you get satisfaction from the profits you make. Buy more for higher yields and profits. Do not rush in making decisions, analysis, and consideration with the efforts that you have done.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

Giving up is the worst thing but an even more worst and scary thing is making the same mistake of buying the tops hodling, not cutting loss on time. I've learnt a lot this period, to take the little profit I see when I see it.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

What if the chance of gaining profit in bounty hunting is really 5-10 percent only? I heard this news from my friends that it is now very difficult to earn and choose the best bounty campaigns. Maybe there are some few other opportunities in the bitcointalk forum.
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

Many bounty campaigns in 2018 experienced project failures that did not develop, token prices dropped so investors and bounty hunters suffered losses. I think we must correct ourselves so we can learn from this bad experience, first we must choose a good project, secondly we must be able to analyze market movements in order to be able to benefit from trading.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Why don't you give up when the bounty slowly becomes a waste of time? See what the current bounty can bring to you? After you have spent 3-4 months participating in a bounty, you may not get any payment. This is a very frustrating thing. I can't imagine why there is any reason for us to stick to it.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

A year ago, earnings from investments in ICO tokens were more impressive and were 3-4 times higher than at present. Of course, no one should expect that every year will be successful. Decision-making and daily hard work are required to achieve financial success. You can not give up.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Definitely true buddy. No matter what happens only those who get discouraged lose. If you stay in for sometime longer, you may be rewarded handsomely very soon. One bounty may be a total redemption for you one day, and may help you earn even better than you used to

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Totally agree. Always can be find cheap and a great tokens. You can buy AdEx, KICKCION or TRON. Because they are cheap at this moment and have a huge potential. And in a future you can have a good profits. Best of all to investigate the technology. That in a future will be approved. So, more than sure that this one will become great!
I think it's not enough just to take someone else's advice and buy some tokens. The investor must understand how everything works and have a strategy for earning on investments.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

This year, bounty hunters saw very few normal bounty companies that paid some normal money. Now you can watch only a lull. Give up of course not worth it, but a lot of time to gives bounty companies are also not worth it.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

I personally don't see  reason to give up. Everything is going quite nicely and a profit of smell now. The main thing is to find the right asset and invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: