Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:04:06 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How unfair Bounty Hunters are being Treated.  (Read 703 times)
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

there is a change in the bounty rules of each manager by referring to his experience so that the bounty campaign is spared from the hunter's bounty which unfair.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring

The bounty hunters are unfair also in some points, when there is a good campaign, sometimes they become greed and joining multiple accounts which is not allowed to do so. It is advisable that everyone should be fair even you are a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

so far i have had no problems with bountie managers and most of them have behaved fairly and correctly. but the ico operators are often the people who treat their bountie hunters unfairly after a bounty. either they do not pay at all or very late. unfortunately, i have to experience something like that often.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:25 AM

I don't know why, but it seems you as bounty hunter treated as unfairly. I think it's a natural thing to ask about reward for the work we've done. If the price falls, I don't think the prize hunter is wrong. Because the allocation of tokens for bounty hunters is usually only 1% of the total supply or maybe less than that
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

It is not always the case manager. In most cases, the manager values ​​his reputation and wants the bounty hunters to receive the reward in full. however, developers are not always honest with us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
denmark00

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

If you feel you are being treated unfairly by a bounty manager then just don't do any of their bounties. That is what I do. I have a list of Bounty Managers that I refuse to work with. Life is too short to waste your time working for idiots who only add to your stress. There are enough other bounties out there to keep you busy.
That's right. There are millions of bounty managers out there. We can work with the one can lead us to win-win, not only care about their benefits. This relation will not lats long> i'm sure.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

What are your suggestions?

I'm a bounty hunter myself.

Most of the time, bounty hunters are also irrational. They keep on pestering the project team, admins and bounty managers - When bounty payment?

I was part of the bounty campaign for Evident Proof and the EPT team and admins did well in settling the bounty payment this week.
While there were delays in distribution, the bounty managers and the EPT team have settled and made the bounty hunters happy.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

In fact, social networks in which there is advertising of new projects attract 1-2% of investors. Advertising on Twitter and Facebook is necessary for the mass PR of the project, so that most people have it on hearing and in sight. The main work to attract investment should be done by the staff of project managers.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

because very hard to check the participants are real or not. I see a lot of persons can make fake ID to verify their accounts when joining the bounty campaign and they are always successful.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

I think that the situation is amplified at the moment due to the persistent Bear market, the value of all coins are dropping almost daily this week and projects do not want to do anything that may tip the delicate balance right now. Bounty participants deserve to be paid however as they have contributed to the project with low-cost promotion work and at this time it would make more sense to Hold coins rather than sell for scraps.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think both parties are important to any project, I also don't think it's fair to always treat the bounty hunters as the low end of the project while they are actually the ones helping to advertise the project through the different platforms as required. More than once, we have seen BHs been banned from a platform just asking a question, that happened to me and as for price dump, we no the total % allocated to the whole bounty program is not even close to what the investors get and cannot affect the market price as much as the investors can. They usually dump the price the most and not the bounty hunters.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Both bounty hunters and campaign mangers/ ICO developers need to always behave professionally, Some Bounty Hunters are scammers and  lazy individual out to reap where they have not sow, this usually  portrays lots of bounty hunters as cheaters, hence campaign managers tend to respond the way they do. We need to have a level of regulation in the space in other to caution all stake holders.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I agree with this, just imagine now they are taking months to actually pay the bounty hunters the rewards that they should be receiving and their only excuse is that they think that the bounty hunters are going to dump, that does not even make sense because if you are confident in your project then you should not be worried about a couple of people dumping coins because you know the coin will survive

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

It is true that bounty allocations are usually 1-2% and it cannot influence the price long term but it can short term.Imagine what would happen  on the market if somebody dumps  420k BTC and it is only 2% of the  total supply. And to be honest majority of hunters  70-90% dump  their coins when entering the market and do not care for
the project, even if it is a perspective one. And they can do whatever they want with their rewards, it is their own decision.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Right now the bounty hunters are being treated very unfairly all in the name of thinking that bounty hunters are going to dump. This is not right, they have already promised us the coins and now when it comes for them to hold up their own end of the bargain they are flunking. You cannot tell people when to dump and when not to dump, it's their coins and they can decide what to do with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

Currently, most projects are at a loss, so expecting a profit is unrealistic.
Many campaigns have not given the desired results, and many coins are in fact bankrupt.
We can only hope to contribute to the salvation of some good project.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

without the bounty hunter then ICO would not be able to be successful because there is no marketing for it. but the bounty hunter thus most gain attention and blamed for always throw their work on coin value the cheap and cause prices to fall. Maybe this is just a small influence because even bounty hunter only receives a small allocation of the whole. not entirely any existing decline is of the bounty hunter I think.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I think that you need to allocate 10% instead of 3%, on the bounty pool. Bounty hunters became very many. And 3% for all participants, it is very small.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

All bounties will be paid after the end of the mission, and in most cases the duration of the mission can be arbitrarily postponed, which is similar to eating first, then giving money, if they want to no pay, then we can do nothing, this is a big problem.

Loser
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

The thing here is that most bounty hunters are zombies who don't really care much about the project as long as they are promoting it. Also, there are a lot of abusers who abuse the project and that bounty hunters are treated like peons because of this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: