Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How unfair Bounty Hunters are being Treated.  (Read 691 times)
noma45 (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

What are your suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Well i think asking for payment is just a normal thing for the hard work that bounty hunters did to the project. If the project or maybe ICO didn't reach the soft cap we I see also tgat there is no hunters ask for payment.  Hunters also has there right what to do with thier hard earn token they can dump it anytime with thier own reason specially when they really need funds foe survival. I think we don't need to judge emediately for some reason.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

I want to say that I'm a bounty hunter too and I'm very proud to be one. Firstly, we must take note that not all of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens. I, myself, always holding my bounty tokens and waiting to go higher than ICO price. And Second, Bounty hunters are playing a very important role in a project's success so to all bounty managers out there, please treat bounty hunters with respect.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

My suggestion is that you ask more professional, and you will treated more professionally.

First off, you should stop claiming that your work is hard and very valuable.
I have done extensive bounty hunting for over a year and never have I thought it was hard.
On top of that, I never saw my work as valuable because the whole bounty campaign marketing thing itself is just extremely counterproductive.
Spending the same amount on a real life marketing campaign would much better than hiring a bunch of unkown people to post on twitter, facebook, youtube, and bitcointalk.

AS far as the bounty hunters crashing the price, that is a very real thing.
Just because 1 to 2% is allocated for bounties, doesn't mean that too small to manipulate the price.
It has everything to do with trading volume, and after bounties are paid, trading volume spikes because bounty hunters dump it.

Bounty hunting should never be taken too seriously because it is not a serious job.  Just do it on the side to supplement your real investing.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Just ignore that false accusations. The bounty hunters are not the main reason for the coins or tokens price to drastically go down. Like you said that the bounty portion is just a small percentage to the total supply. Just ignored it and just try to hold your coins until the price become normal again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

If you feel you are being treated unfairly by a bounty manager then just don't do any of their bounties. That is what I do. I have a list of Bounty Managers that I refuse to work with. Life is too short to waste your time working for idiots who only add to your stress. There are enough other bounties out there to keep you busy.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

So people are actually blaming the crash of tokens on bounty hunters. I think that is unfair. Whether you are an ico investors or a token owner through bounty hunting the reality is that we all wanna make done returns and we are usually ready to take advantage at any given opportunity . It is not limited to bounty hunters
Starfranko

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Bounty campaign is enshrined in most projects and think therefore that scapegoating bounty hunters got whatever I'll the market is experiencing is totally unfair and unacceptable . We are one of the legs of icos without which most projects will not record as much success as they are recording. Bounty hunters deserve some plaudita and not just blames
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

We reward hunters do a pretty tiring job. It's not easy to take part in reward campaigns, especially if you have a full-time job, besides the activities in the crypto world. I do not allow myself to be treated by project managers with disrespect. I hate certain managers who have abused their functions and have had a bad behavior towards bounty hunters. And I have a list of rewards directors with whom I refuse to work.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
noma45 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

I want to say that I'm a bounty hunter too and I'm very proud to be one. Firstly, we must take note that not all of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens. I, myself, always holding my bounty tokens and waiting to go higher than ICO price. And Second, Bounty hunters are playing a very important role in a project's success so to all bounty managers out there, please treat bounty hunters with respect.

How I wish there was a way I could reward you for this statement Grin
You just nailed it
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I think bounty hunters get paid by their hard work. This does not seem to be a problem at all. I don't know why there are so many obstacles in the project team and the reward manager that it is difficult to get paid. I hope everyone will stick to their work and make everything easier. The situation is that everything is getting so bad. It's exhausting.

noma45 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Bounty campaign is enshrined in most projects and think therefore that scapegoating bounty hunters got whatever I'll the market is experiencing is totally unfair and unacceptable . We are one of the legs of icos without which most projects will not record as much success as they are recording. Bounty hunters deserve some plaudita and not just blames

When my Btt rank was reduced from junior member to newbie, I was wearing a signature for one campaign. Then I went directly to the bounty manager and begged him to allow me complete the remaining two weeks of the campaign, these were his words. "No signature no stakes, go-to hell". It was very painful, though I know I needed to wear a signature but the words he told me made me abandon the entire bounty campaign for him.. bountyhive allowed me to finish up traveler as a newbie because I already joined when I was a junior member.. This is what we call understanding
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Its just because of too much availability of bounty hunters so the managers are little bit rude to the advertisers and kick them out if they don't like so bounty hunters need to remember that they are also has big part in success of any project so they need to stop working for worthless tokens and start ignoring those kind of bounties then we may have some bounties with rewards based on already listed coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

I quite agree with your positive thoughts,bounty hunters should be respected because they are the live wire of any ICO success, they should be giving their token rewards when as when due.

entebah

Activity: 1546
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

For this year, all the Bounties that I have participated in have not been satisfying for us, Bounty participants, very different from last year, which after the ICO ended and we got our Bounty Tokens, and after that we sold at the exchange market at a very decent price, but for now when the Bounty token is at a price exchange market very far from the ICO price, this is very worrying for the current ICO project, and added to the number of Bounty participants who disposed of their Bounty Tokens, so the price added to the destruction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Bounty hunters are really been treated unfairly and there is nothing there can really do about it.  Remember that we are in a time when every need money and that is why there are dumping they holding as soon as possible.  If the is a policies in place all those things could have not have happened and hunters should be pay in dollars, bitcoin or ethereum and not in their tokens which at the end has no worth.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I see that we are too fair, there is nothing unfair in the bonus campaigns, so I think we just have to work our way and the rules will get the things we need.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

the question often asked by bounty is distribution, when listing, when the spreadsheet is updated, it makes the bounty manager angry with the question, so please wait better the bounty hunters who are followed will definitely get the reward.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

That's right what you said. The hunter prize is not like last year. We as bounty hunters don't get justice from managers even though not all managers are like that.
When asking for payment, always say immediately and immediately. When the payment has exceeded the specified limit. There is a payment waiting for 1 month, after 1 month they provide additional time for various reasons, such as the unstable crypto market etc.
This year, bounty hunters find it difficult to find bounties that meet their promises.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

I think there is a saying "If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you" As i observe some bounty hunters are ill-mannered and impatients specially if the bounty reward distribution are delayed, some bounty hunters are start throwing bad words in telegram groups against the project which is not correct. I think if we ask in a right manner and right choice of good and respected words to bounty managers they will also reply us or treat us desame. We need to be patient waiting for our bounty rewards if they dont give us the reward, i believe what they do bad to us now will come back to them in the future in other ways. and worse than they did to us  ...and  it's called karma.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

I only do signature campaigns,,, so if I am also considered a bounty hunter, then that may be so. I share my experience here where almost everyone I have seen in other non-signature campaigns (usually Twitter and FB or content creation or translation) do not really give out value.

I know this is unfair to say. But check out the bounty report threads. 90% of posters and you can see from their history are doing nothing but shilling, full of typos and mistakes, and very little information about project or something useful for it. I do not know if they feel proud to shill and just broadcast copy paste information full of errors. I would feel horrible if I did that.

So I cannot really defend bounty hunters, yes they are a few who actually care but in general they do not. The proof? Find bounty hunters who stick around after they sell tokens. Or find any who actually understood the project. Find USERS who are also bounty hunters. You will find very very very few!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

I agree with you that many project parties have accused hunters of destroying the price of tokens, but they only give us less than 1% of the reward! We work hard and sometimes don't get any rewards!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

You are right but if the bounty hunters is part of price dump this can be slove by distrubution the tokek gradualy and not at one time.
miyaka26

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

They should not point the blame directly to the bounty hunters, yes some them are dumping the tokens but those projects have recently released to an exchange what do you expect from the volume? hundreds of millions? ICO have their own ways to deal with those token dumpers plus advisors, off from campaign advertisers and some team members are paid with loads of tokens, right? some of them have locking period which is great but some of them have none so they can dump the price further.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Unfair treatment of bounty hunters is caused by the fact that the cryptocurrency is not legalized, bounty hunters do not have the support and guarantor. We are all on the rights of a bird. Further, bounty hunters are unlikely to have a strong influence on the value of a coin, for we are paid with crumbs.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

In fact, let all bounty hunters be dumping their token, it is a market and people can do whatever they feel they want to do.
I understand it can be painful that some bounty hunters do not actually get to understand the project they are getting into, at least take the pain to know the ICO value and all they do is sell below the ICO value and they are pretty much like the ones, giving the bounty hunting space that crazy name, but as it is, not everyone dumps and those who want to do so, there will always be a market for people who are willing to buy.

I just feel in a lot of cases, the team of most projects just lack integrity and they feel they can use and dump people, which to me is not a good thing.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try to preach this, you will basically just realize that a lot of people in the bounty hunting space are the cause of how they are being rubbished. Sure, the way bounty participants are being treated is not right, and I have seen on so many occasions where rules are just changed to suit the team at the detriment of the hunters anytime they feel like, which is something I do not consider for a team with integrity. However, it is just the way things are, and every job related activities will always have their own negative side, so one way or the other, it is best to just know your value and how you want to be playing your card.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

I strongly agree with you, injustice often occurs in hunter bounties, even though bounty hunters are part of the popularity of a project, it's time many bounty managers are aware of that

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I really agree with you, as if the bounty hunter is not involved in their success. this indeed we need to blaspheme for the benefit of the many people who participate to help make one of the projects successful. so that there is improvement about the treatment of the project leader to the participants of Boutny Hunter
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

I agree with your assessment it's quite different now than two or three years ago, this is because there are so many bounty hunters and they think that it's ok for them if they take down two or more bounty hunters because there are so many replacements. bounty hunters will definitely double or triple in the coming months because bounty hunters are posting this is easy money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

It is true, and there are a lot of reasons why it is happening. First of all due to the market conditions, almost every ICO cannot collect its soft cap and as a result, the bounty hunters will be left without any payment. Secondly there are some bounty managers, that are trying to scam you, do not work with such persons.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

the question often asked by bounty is distribution, when listing, when the spreadsheet is updated, it makes the bounty manager angry with the question, so please wait better the bounty hunters who are followed will definitely get the reward.
I hope you don't equate the current condition and the condition of the second first because it is different.

Indeed the bounty hunter looks bad when asking it. but it also did not escape from the more people who join in the bounty and has a different character. will be even better if the team party thus always inform the important things on when start expires, calculation and distribution so that time will not be this great question by the bounty hunter.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 06:39:59 PM by Invigorated

This is absolutely the case these days. Bounty hunters are so treated unfairly and seen most times as easily dispensable meaning projects can easily sideline hunters and refused payments for tasks done. Presently, I have a bounty that I have worked so much and made sure I did the right job yet the bounty manager has refused to award me stakes for the job done which is absolutely frustrating. The only way out of this is to always hold bounty allocation in an escrow purse and release them to hunters once the campaign is over and all stakes are calculated and awarded. This will make sure the interests and efforts of hunters are protected at all times.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I agree. Just because we don't invest doesn't mean we have to be treated like nobodies. We spend our time on the promotion of the project and we have the right to Express their dissatisfaction on some issues or ask for payment. That's normal.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I don't think it's unfair since it is you who chose your ICO bounty participation. Research properly and join what you think is the best for you that could somehow benefit yourself and be rewarded after the campaign period.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

I have not yet received any token coming from all the bounty campaign I'm in, because I am very new to this business, but the scenario is not good now according to all the post I'm reading and to my friends, but I prefer to keep on and just pick the right campaign to join with a good bounty manager that is handling the campaign.
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

I agree with you that many project parties have accused hunters of destroying the price of tokens, but they only give us less than 1% of the reward! We work hard and sometimes don't get any rewards!
It is true. Bounty Hunter is the hardest job.
sometimes they work 6 months but don't get anything. even when successful ico delays are a difficult part of bounty hunters ..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

So sad to realise this. But, this is the fact and it still happens often for us as the bounty hunters. I don't know why they commonly still make their participants so bad.
But believe this. Not all bounty programs treat badly. As here I am very proudly helping this project and promote them with weekly rewards. I don't only talk about the rewards. But it relates to the stable rule and regulation that the bounty manager and team create. Sometimes, the changing rules in the middle or at the end also make us hurt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptowolfsu

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

As every coin has two different sides, we have different hunters :  10% dedicates time to study the project and if it is a perspective one they follow it even after the ICO has finished and buying cheap tokens from the rest of the hunters who dump their tokens no regard
what kind a project it is. They do not respect their own work and the work of their colleges. They participate in dozens
of projects at the same time and have no time for other staff. This is my opinion and  I am a bounty hunter and proud of it.

segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

there is a change in the bounty rules of each manager by referring to his experience so that the bounty campaign is spared from the hunter's bounty which unfair.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

The bounty hunters are unfair also in some points, when there is a good campaign, sometimes they become greed and joining multiple accounts which is not allowed to do so. It is advisable that everyone should be fair even you are a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
sabine80

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

so far i have had no problems with bountie managers and most of them have behaved fairly and correctly. but the ico operators are often the people who treat their bountie hunters unfairly after a bounty. either they do not pay at all or very late. unfortunately, i have to experience something like that often.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:25 AM

I don't know why, but it seems you as bounty hunter treated as unfairly. I think it's a natural thing to ask about reward for the work we've done. If the price falls, I don't think the prize hunter is wrong. Because the allocation of tokens for bounty hunters is usually only 1% of the total supply or maybe less than that
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

It is not always the case manager. In most cases, the manager values ​​his reputation and wants the bounty hunters to receive the reward in full. however, developers are not always honest with us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

If you feel you are being treated unfairly by a bounty manager then just don't do any of their bounties. That is what I do. I have a list of Bounty Managers that I refuse to work with. Life is too short to waste your time working for idiots who only add to your stress. There are enough other bounties out there to keep you busy.
That's right. There are millions of bounty managers out there. We can work with the one can lead us to win-win, not only care about their benefits. This relation will not lats long> i'm sure.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

I'm a bounty hunter myself.

Most of the time, bounty hunters are also irrational. They keep on pestering the project team, admins and bounty managers - When bounty payment?

I was part of the bounty campaign for Evident Proof and the EPT team and admins did well in settling the bounty payment this week.
While there were delays in distribution, the bounty managers and the EPT team have settled and made the bounty hunters happy.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

In fact, social networks in which there is advertising of new projects attract 1-2% of investors. Advertising on Twitter and Facebook is necessary for the mass PR of the project, so that most people have it on hearing and in sight. The main work to attract investment should be done by the staff of project managers.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

because very hard to check the participants are real or not. I see a lot of persons can make fake ID to verify their accounts when joining the bounty campaign and they are always successful.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

I think that the situation is amplified at the moment due to the persistent Bear market, the value of all coins are dropping almost daily this week and projects do not want to do anything that may tip the delicate balance right now. Bounty participants deserve to be paid however as they have contributed to the project with low-cost promotion work and at this time it would make more sense to Hold coins rather than sell for scraps.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think both parties are important to any project, I also don't think it's fair to always treat the bounty hunters as the low end of the project while they are actually the ones helping to advertise the project through the different platforms as required. More than once, we have seen BHs been banned from a platform just asking a question, that happened to me and as for price dump, we no the total % allocated to the whole bounty program is not even close to what the investors get and cannot affect the market price as much as the investors can. They usually dump the price the most and not the bounty hunters.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Both bounty hunters and campaign mangers/ ICO developers need to always behave professionally, Some Bounty Hunters are scammers and  lazy individual out to reap where they have not sow, this usually  portrays lots of bounty hunters as cheaters, hence campaign managers tend to respond the way they do. We need to have a level of regulation in the space in other to caution all stake holders.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I agree with this, just imagine now they are taking months to actually pay the bounty hunters the rewards that they should be receiving and their only excuse is that they think that the bounty hunters are going to dump, that does not even make sense because if you are confident in your project then you should not be worried about a couple of people dumping coins because you know the coin will survive

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

It is true that bounty allocations are usually 1-2% and it cannot influence the price long term but it can short term.Imagine what would happen  on the market if somebody dumps  420k BTC and it is only 2% of the  total supply. And to be honest majority of hunters  70-90% dump  their coins when entering the market and do not care for
the project, even if it is a perspective one. And they can do whatever they want with their rewards, it is their own decision.
Thefrolly

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Right now the bounty hunters are being treated very unfairly all in the name of thinking that bounty hunters are going to dump. This is not right, they have already promised us the coins and now when it comes for them to hold up their own end of the bargain they are flunking. You cannot tell people when to dump and when not to dump, it's their coins and they can decide what to do with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

Currently, most projects are at a loss, so expecting a profit is unrealistic.
Many campaigns have not given the desired results, and many coins are in fact bankrupt.
We can only hope to contribute to the salvation of some good project.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

without the bounty hunter then ICO would not be able to be successful because there is no marketing for it. but the bounty hunter thus most gain attention and blamed for always throw their work on coin value the cheap and cause prices to fall. Maybe this is just a small influence because even bounty hunter only receives a small allocation of the whole. not entirely any existing decline is of the bounty hunter I think.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I think that you need to allocate 10% instead of 3%, on the bounty pool. Bounty hunters became very many. And 3% for all participants, it is very small.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

All bounties will be paid after the end of the mission, and in most cases the duration of the mission can be arbitrarily postponed, which is similar to eating first, then giving money, if they want to no pay, then we can do nothing, this is a big problem.

Loser
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

The thing here is that most bounty hunters are zombies who don't really care much about the project as long as they are promoting it. Also, there are a lot of abusers who abuse the project and that bounty hunters are treated like peons because of this.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

I feel you OP, The team that conduct the bounty campaign were good at first and very accommodating on every bounty hunter joining on their bounty chat. Afterwards in the middle or in the late part of the campaign they start to become rude and since you are already working few weeks and months with them then you will just behave so that you will not be remove in the campaign and you can get the rewards. Aside from that rewards are not readily given as promise.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

This is the effect of the many scamer activities carried out by bounties who use links from other people's accounts or other people's telegram, they intentionally do so with the aim of getting more results without doing anything, and as a result honest bounty hunters are also affected that is. It's not just a matter of hunters, but developers seem to look down on the bounty participants, even though they also play an important role in the success of selling a project, I hope that later on, developers will appreciate what bounty participants do for them
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

I feel you OP, The team that conduct the bounty campaign were good at first and very accommodating on every bounty hunter joining on their bounty chat. Afterwards in the middle or in the late part of the campaign they start to become rude and since you are already working few weeks and months with them then you will just behave so that you will not be remove in the campaign and you can get the rewards. Aside from that rewards are not readily given as promise.

Yes that's true especially if you have a good ranking in the signature campaign, this is the reason I only choose good bounty manager, to work and had a good record of addressing issues that affect the bounty hunters,like not getting their stakes for a week and explaining to each one of them

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████