Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts Dropping Gives YOU Opportunities  (Read 16904 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

yes surely. every dip is a perfect buying opportunity in current bear market. some people are still thinking about selling at loss but now its the perfect buying opportunity.
Everyone here and I bought BTC and altcoin not long ago but prices keep falling and that's why they are scared and panic, try to invest and buy now, then altcoin your will fall down and what you will do with them ?

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

It is good that people see it as an opportunity and do not lose hope that all the same things will change, of course, everything will change the world is cyclical, and everything happens with constant time. The most important thing is that we need to wait.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I have been saying this for months. I know markets seem incredibly low right now but the point of discussion should not be how it dropped but how low it is. Yeah you can focus on the prices dropping, the market being bear and than feel sad about how it used to be great.

Moreover, that would only mean you will miss the fact that those same bear markets you are sad about gave you coins that is far cheaper than you initially intended. You got bitcoin at 20 thousand dollars ? Well, I am sorry to hear that but you thought it was a good idea to buy bitcoin at 20 thousand dollars so you must think it is perfect that bitcoin went do 5 thousand dollar levels since it is quarter the price you should be happy to see that and get even more this time. Same with alts, if you were happy to see ethereum over a thousand dollars than you must be crazy to think eth is now 180 or something and you should get a lot more.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Every altcoins have become so cheap that you can easily buy so bags and hold ,now is the best time for all investors to buy cos once the market recovers you are already in profits

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

I have bought a lot of altcoins from a few months ago and made short-term trading to get a little profit at a time, and when the market goes back down I think I will buy some Ethereum for the hodl for a long time.
The current market situation is very appropriate to start an investment because the crypto price movements are continuously circulating, and after we have collapsed it will be time for us to return to the top.
So don't be wrong when using this opportunity, start investing in powerful coins.
Legitimate9322 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

a very big opportunity occurs when the altcoin price drops, you can increase your investment with the remaining capital. the price is very falling. You can get a huge profit when the price returns in the future
this is indeed the time to invest well, but everyone I think has run out of reserve funds, all they can do is wait for the market to increase to return their capital

I agree with this. As the market keeps falling, ppl keep buying. The problem is, no one knows where the bottom is. I'm hoping we hit the bottom within the next 6 months, but it's just a giant guessing game atm.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

I think whales want to buy a cheap before Bakkt launching. Is this dump a conspiracy Wall Street to buy cheap?
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

It is true, if you like a coin and would like to buy it, just wait for another dump. It is very easy and you won't lose anything. If the coin dumps one more time, buy more of them and you will get a great buying price at the end.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Yes i can say that you are partially right. Because the way altcoins are dropping it is advised that investors buy as many alts as they can. but the real question now is.. Are you sure it is not going to dip further after buying the Dip?
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

I think that is the adjustment of the market and it is not called the collapse. The collapse only occurs when the price of BTC is under $ 1000. It's still at $ 4k5 now and it's just disappointing. They have not left the market yet, they are just waiting for a pump and it will be coming soon.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I'm sure that now good opportunity to buy some coins and hold it till next year, however I do not recommend anyone to invest in ICO's, it's too risky now. By the way good try do advertise your ICO but your website looks poor.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Buy the altcoins look like the gamble, you never know when the price will increase or when will decrease, in this year, I have lost over 2 BTC, but I can't cut loss in this moment, and wait the market growing again and recover my loss.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

This is an opportunity so many people are missing. I won't be surprised if we have already seen the lowest we can ever see. I discovered that some people were clamouring for more dip, which to me is not feasible. Well if it eventually happens, then it's another huge opportunity for them. What i envisage now is the beginning of another pump, which might lead us through next year to the bull run.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

I would have to agree with the subject as this is really a great time and opportunity in buying more btc and alts where you can buy at a very low price now. Great profit awaits once the crypto market has moved on and back to normal market state. I believe people will consider this option and they should have do it while cryptos are currently down.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

yes, this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and some alts. the price is cheap right now. i think i'll buy more coins now, hopefully it will make me some profit in near future. but no more ICO's for me since i have been scammed twice by ICO even they have a great project and looks legit. so i will not invest my money to ICO anymore.

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Obviously everyone in this community knows how risky crypto is. However, the further these coins drop, the better the buying opportunities. If you're a supporter of crypto and ACTUALLY believe the fundamentals behind these coins or projects are solid, then the price is technically irrelevant (to an extent).

Opportunity:

BTC, Alts, & ICO's are your 3 main categories. BTC is a long term coin, but it doesn't really have any TRUE value (aside from being the first crypto). Ethereum has value, because the majority of these ICO's run on the eth network. ICO's present the biggest risk to reward play.

ICO's:

The best ICO's are going to be the ones that have utilitarian uses. If you can see customers using the product that they are trying to create, then the company should have value after the release. A lot of people are waiting for the coins to drop & then buying in. While this is a decent strategy, you miss a lot of the bonuses + not all of the coins drop upon release. I was searching ICO's yesterday that listed to exchanges in October. Some were negative & some were positive. Quality projects that have the ability to breach the top 100 coins by market cap are essentially mini gold mines. Right now a project I like is Omnity. Omnity is creating a product that I can see consumers using. They are targeting a niche market of consumers; they're also not overshooting their goals. Projects with realistic expectations are generally projects with purpose.

Question:

What do you think about this market crash and the Alt/ICO market?

Omnity:

https://www.omnity.io/about

it will be an opportunity if we can take the right project, but unfortunately almost 85% of all ICO projects are in the sales phase and when this market crash is very influential in their sales. Especially if the price of the token is set with an ETH / BTC pair instead of USD

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

We have heard this same sentiment from all the way back from 20 thousand dollars to now 4 thousand dollars.

It was a great opportunity for us that bitcoin dropped to 15 thousand dollars, after all it was 20 thousand dollars and now worth less which gives us a chance to buy at 15 thousand and sell back at 20 thousand when it reaches there. It is a great chance that bitcoin is 12 thousand dollars, we can buy here and sell at 15 thousand, it is great that bitcoin is 8 th... you see the pattern here ?

Anytime coins drop people keep saying it is a great chance to buy at the dip and sell later on but the dip goes even deeper and we keep on losing money. I am tired of dropping the cost averages of my bitcoin investments and altcoin investments. From now on I am not getting any extra coins until it correct itself to over 6 thousand dollars.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

being in a bear market and all. alt coins are scary and volitile. ur investment now wont be the same in 2 years. if u can hold through a bear market. its so bad because you dont know what coins to buy and what projects and developers plan to stay or leave.
even we are at the adoption phase. nobody can tell if alts are scammy or going to give you 5000% returns the quickest.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:24:54 PM

Yes you are very correct, a drop in the price of an altcoin is a perfect investment opportunity
But only if you can dyor and invest in the right token

Because sometimes; a drop in value means the token is going extinct
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:40:48 PM

In trading it is hard to make profits consistently but many are taking the advantage of the knowledge an experience they have about trading to buy into a coins when others are afraid and to sell when others are becoming greedy.  Many traders and investors are taking the advantage of the drop in pricing in other to make profit by buy now and that is what the investors are doing right now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: