Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17520 times)
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

I just heard about a world-class Bounty, like what it is, Bounty is now really very trivial, but if you will make that change it's fantastic

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

The bounty hunter only helps with project marketing and promotion. Why KYC? How do you ensure that our privacy is not exploited? If KYC certification is required. So I'm sorry I won't go to your platform to participate in any bounty project. Please use a solution other than KYC.

F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Well I think all this your solution you are intending to offer is one sided and this is because it only favours the bounty hunters and not the ICO. You should know that ICO will only be willing to comply only if they actually reach their hardcap which i believe it is very difficult this period due to low numbers of investors. I think you should also be more corncern about how much impact the hunters are contributing towards the success of ICO. From my little experience, I have discover that many hunters do not contribute any meaningful thing to success of ICO. they are only interested in earning free token and that is the reason why wehave so mmany hunters stealing peoples work, plagiarising contents and submitting multiple articles with fake and alt account

How many recent icos return funds when they dont meet hard cap? So this has been the effort of Bounty hunters majorly to get most of these investors (Most times) So your observation too is one sided cos you arent also balancing it.

Its simple, there will be an agreement stated by the project owner which the Bounty hunter will check before joining. What we are after is,

- Agreement must be made when softcap is not met, hard cap is not met or reverse. So that the platform will be transparent as possible.

Project owners dont have any issue here, if the platform cannot provide trusted and reliable Bounty system then the ICO itself has failed.
Bounty Hunter's management is 95% of ICO success here except the project owner has a very huge budget to do straight advertising without Bounty.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

The bounty hunter only helps with project marketing and promotion. Why KYC? How do you ensure that our privacy is not exploited? If KYC certification is required. So I'm sorry I won't go to your platform to participate in any bounty project. Please use a solution other than KYC.

The most important thing here is that we need to make sure all campaigns are successful on the platform and one major way of achieving this is making sure there is only one person per registration (account).

Am sorry, the only way to ascertain this is conducting a mini KYC that ascertains this. The beauty here is that you only have to do it once and your details are not shared to any third party.

Well, KYC on the platform is not a must, but there will be campaigns that only verified members can participate on while you also have campaigns for everyone. But be rest assured that no sane project manager will open campaigns to non-verified members! Though this is optional for them to choose!
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I think what need to be focus on is about any bounty scammer that recently occur where they are registering into a bounty using another person's account.
So every bounty manager should be able to filter those things.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

In the bounty, it is necessary to make the passage of KYC mandatory, and it is better to initially confirm your account on Bitcointalk by passing KYC.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Let us hope for your success, maybe it results in roping in a lot of newbies sceptic or wary to be a part of any bounty program.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

I think what need to be focus on is about any bounty scammer that recently occur where they are registering into a bounty using another person's account.

That's really the case, now a lot of people are very cheating one of them like you say. And the other is to use the work of others and to use me other people. So these cheating people only use eth addresses to participate in campaigns.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.

4 will not eliminate bounty scam.
5. The payment for the bounty manager cannot cover all bounty hunters if project end up being scam.

point 4, I think to become world class bounty platform, they must already have ability to eliminate it, check the professional bounty manager here, I think they already have it.

point 5, I mean not to cover all but maybe little part of it
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

That's really the case, now a lot of people are very cheating one of them like you say. And the other is to use the work of others and to use me other people. So these cheating people only use eth addresses to participate in campaigns.

From the first page I already edited how this will be solved.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.

4 will not eliminate bounty scam.
5. The payment for the bounty manager cannot cover all bounty hunters if project end up being scam.

point 4, I think to become world class bounty platform, they must already have ability to eliminate it, check the professional bounty manager here, I think they already have it.

point 5, I mean not to cover all but maybe little part of it

I still believe strongly that (4) Will not work for what we are planning. Those Managers here don't have a platform, we are developing a bounty platform that can register over 1,000,000 bounty hunters in a day. This is a full platform with automations not the manual bounty done on this forum.

Like I said earlier, this is optional. There will be campaigns meant for verified and non verified hunters, but am sure most project managers will want to select only verified members to be able to participate on their campaign.

5. As updated on the first page, there will be different type of campaigns, some will pay via BTC, ETH or the Project token. Most icos will want to pay via their token while other non ICO will have to pay in BTC or ETH. So these campaigns are boldly visible with their payment methods and terms of payment after ICO. So participation of these campaigns are optional on the platform based on your understanding and agreement with the terms stipulated by the project owner

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

I suggest that payment should be done in such a way that Bounty hunters can decide which payment they want to receive. This will help the projects and the bounty platform so that Bounty hunters will not crash the price of the project when trying to sell

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

You can't solve it mate. How can you deal with newly published bounties which don't have the assurance that bounty hunters can get rewards from it ? If we try approach the bounty management , how can we take the chance to deal with that their project is not scam ? I think it is better for us to check first the project whether it is trusted or not before joining their bounty programs so that our hardworks will not end up with nothing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

Your idea of helping bounty hunters is good but there are challenges. How do you intend to change projects who change their policies half way, e.g kyc registration and furthering the bounty without increasing the initial bounty pool?. Even if the project submits to escrow, how will you stop it from running away with funds raised during ICO thereby making the tokens in escrow worthless?
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

The idea is pretty good, but it is unlikely to turn into reality. No project will accept your conditions, it is not profitable for them.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

This is a good idea, but if you must solve the problems of bounty hunters then you should first unite the hunters, as in be a voice to them, but I wonder how possible it will be for all hunters to be united.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

This is nice to know, but if its possible let the team be paying in eth or btc as a standard then if any bounty hunter wants their tokens, they can get it on the exchanges when they are listed, it's my own suggestion, I will wait to see your project launch.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

This is a good idea, but if you must solve the problems of bounty hunters then you should first unite the hunters, as in be a voice to them, but I wonder how possible it will be for all hunters to be united.
it is very difficult to unite all of them, because it might be different in their thinking with you, everyone is different in seeing and facing their own problems.
it's better to think about yourself first and then you think of others.
if you succeed, you will also be heard by others.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I think there must be a team that checks and aligns new projects. Because today many projects are fraudulent and many people lose time and lose money. If there are institutions or teams that conduct screening of ICO projects, this will greatly help many people.
If the work on ICO screening is actually will be done, then in principle many will this like it.Rank on the platform is generally a very smart decision.With this function, you will be able to keep the bounty participants on your platform.We are waiting for the implementation of the idea and its implementation in practice.By and large, such a platform was to be launched last year.It would have been possible to earn and save a lot of money.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

So if I may understand, for your platform you will implement KYC to avoid multiple account users? Don't you think other people will use other means to beat the system and enroll many accounts? Also how do people trust you with their personal information? I think your idea is good but I didn't buy into the idea of collecting people documents.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: