Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17527 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:59:38 PM

We have gone far with development!
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:59:11 PM

Will you have a solution for the KYC problem that is requested by us at the end of the bounty program ? Rules should not be changed after the project is finished
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

According to my understanding to your statement in the above, you are planning to create your own bounty platform. If I am not mistaken about my assessment, that's a good idea. And one thing I could suggest is why don't you try to add to your plan that aside from verification for the bounty hunters, do you think is it possible that you can ask a demand verification for the team in the project you are going to manage so that You and the bounty hunters will surely get pay.
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:17:16 AM

I also have to admit that despite all the benefits and excellent potential of the ICO market, there are still many problems here. They really need to be gradually and competently addressed to minimize the incidence of fraud. But it seems to me that the market was ready for such changes in the period of its development, and not now.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:21:52 AM

We have gone far with development!

That's good to hear. Well, ICO projects should stop cheating their bounty workers because what they are doing us will definitely hit  much harder on their projects. I hope them imagine thousands of disappointed airdrop or social media participants that are wishing them bad karma. I really hope that in the first quarter you will release your first bounty that has a rewarding payment.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:13:41 PM

EDIT: JOIN US ON TELEGRAM FOR THE BOUNTY PLATFORM LAUNCH UPDATE

https://t.me/teambountyofficial
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:29:51 PM

I've joined your group, I don't think there is anything new there.
I see you launched this thread in November, but until now you haven't launched your service even you don't provide any information about the bounty.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:23:50 PM

Noone can solve the bounty problem.
doing bounty is at the own risk.
and being that man nor woman everything must be done.
there will be no problem as long as the bounty is legit and the ico is successful!
Yes thats right mate nothing can solve the problem of bounty here in crypto specially the scamming that rampantly happening from day to day

As i am already a victim of those scammers for how many times even how hard i tried checking each one,they are Experts in this fields so better being a team you should find legitimate Devs to be managed
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:03:34 PM

Our custom token is TBY. No ICO, No Bounty, NO Airdrop! Only Private Sale value of 1% of Total supply. This token is promising as we have documented it's value here 
https://medium.com/@teambounty/benefit-of-the-tby-coin-teambounty-com-pre-launch-article-c9976a8646a3
Private sale starts on Feb 15th, 2019 - Feb 20th, 2019. Check Telegram for Updates
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:21:56 PM

Our custom token is TBY. No ICO, No Bounty, NO Airdrop! Only Private Sale value of 1% of Total supply. This token is promising as we have documented it's value here 
https://medium.com/@teambounty/benefit-of-the-tby-coin-teambounty-com-pre-launch-article-c9976a8646a3
Private sale starts on Feb 15th, 2019 - Feb 20th, 2019. Check Telegram for Updates

BE CAREFUL GUYS. IT'S JUST LIKE OTHER INVESTMENT SCHEME BUT DISGUISING AS A BOUNTY PLATFORM! VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:54:35 PM

You think in the right way, but your idea is not innovative. Most of your 'tools' are applied by prominent bounty managers and platforms. So I think you are "reinventing" the wheel.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:53:37 AM

Do you have any ETA of your project (website) ?
It will be very interesting to take a look at your service ready for using.

Yes, many people are waiting for this type of website who give a positive rating and it will boost the prices in the market. Many people start using this platform for a better purpose in order to find the best bounties which have active developments in the market.
KeikoSimone

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:54:53 PM

Why you need a token for bounty platform?
Infact take commission from bounty hunters like 2-3% .. thats more than enough for the service you provide to us.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:56:07 PM

I see that Teambounty.com page is already up and running. I see that registration is open and there are two campaigns.

Can somebody from the team confirm please if there are already bounty campaigns running on the platform?

There are no updates in any of your threads Team Bounty and would be good to share the latest development information.

How is ICO going? I think this is the main reason that people are afraid of scam.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:46:05 AM

I see that Teambounty.com page is already up and running. I see that registration is open and there are two campaigns.

Can somebody from the team confirm please if there are already bounty campaigns running on the platform?

There are no updates in any of your threads Team Bounty and would be good to share the latest development information.

How is ICO going? I think this is the main reason that people are afraid of scam.

We arent running ICO.

Yes, few campaigns, and we are looking to add ONLY meaningful projects to our platform.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:37:35 AM

I've joined your group, I don't think there is anything new there.
I see you launched this thread in November, but until now you haven't launched your service even you don't provide any information about the bounty.
I don't like a project that use another place to know more about their project because it's useless. Actually they can use this thread to expalain how they project run and tell to everyone in detail about their project want, it has been enough. Don't need social media or telegram channel to explain it, because as far as I know it will be good to make it known by many people so as many people in this forum will give a suggestion or even support to their project.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:15:47 PM

..We arent running ICO...

And you have never run an ICO or is stopped? Please explain because I am sure I have seen ICO announcement sooner.

Can you please explain why you need a token? Don't get me wrong but looks suspicious.

I would be thankful for a detailed explanation because the first post is rather modest in terms of explanation and application of the token.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:36:18 AM

We aren't running ICO.

Yes, few campaigns, and we are looking to add ONLY meaningful projects to our platform.

It is always good to research by ourselves in order to protect the bounty people because most of the people don't have good experience of finding good potential bounty in the market. So we need to help each other in order to find the potential project.
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:03 AM

We aren't running ICO.

It is always good to research by ourselves in order to protect the bounty people because most of the people don't have good experience of finding good potential bounty in the market. So we need to help each other in order to find the potential project.

They're just not there now. Almost all the bounties that promise mountains of gold eventually ask for your documents in order to get a couple of dollars for their work

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:43:09 AM

I think the problems of bounties campaigns do come from the developers.  I have done some bounties in the past and some of them do run in 6 to seven months and until now I have not be able to get my tokens because the developer is not willing to reward those who posts night and days wearing his signature and avatar.  I think the problems will be solved if the hunters are been pay weekly and the payments should be in any of the listed coins and not those tokens that are becoming valueless after listed in exchange.  The Hunters should also be pay in ethereum or bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: