Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
You knowing very wrong conception in BTC because whole market unable to survive i mean overall every coins are goes down so don't blame only one coin.
I worried with cryptocurrencies really i have no fears about BTC because still it's more stronger coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Now i am worried about my investment that now the investment is very risky in this sector so i am worried that what will happened to my investment for now i am very curious that what i will got with my investment and i want to know where the market is going on but still crypto has a future i can hold it for future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

I think it's when to see the price is down because I don't know how much the price will down. I think right now, I only watch the market flow and I am sure that the crypto market will rise again. I don't feel too afraid now because I see that this will happen in many times and this is what's going on in the crypto market. As long we can stay calm and not panic, I am sure that there is a way to solve every problem so we can still make some profit.

And when the crypto become $0, I cannot make money again from the crypto, and I think that is the time for me to search another way to make money. But, I don't think that the crypto market will be like that because cryptocurrency still a new thing which does not reach all people and cryptocurrency have a big chance to grow more in the future.
Volatility is a normal trend but what made me worry about is the length of time it can recover from crash or maybe it can decrease further. I'm worried about those investors already losing big amount of assets but it's still taking too long for market recovery. However, I still believe that patience is truly a virtue and market can potentially bounce back. It takes time but let's all stay hopeful, positive and committed.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

what I'm worried about when the price of bitcoin experiences a large decline will make everyone panic and thus will make the conditions worse, and so there will be a thought for people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong as it used to be.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Most of all, I'm worried that people because of their irresponsibility will lead bitcoin to the fact that it will simply become another HYIP topic that will be forgotten in a few years. All these negative news that post public and news resources only add fuel to the fire. I would be very sad if our digital child dies because of the stupidity of analog parents.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

This concern is very natural for miners in Bitcoin. The value that is owned is getting down and going down and making assets become thinner and moreover I am the one who only relies on bitcoin to survive. But I did not panic and then pulled everything, I am still optimistic about bitcoin until now.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

If you want to earn money from any kind of business there must be something worried. Honestly what I am worried about that is none other than getting down of bitcoin price. Bitcoin is suffering a lot from the beginning of this new year but we have to admit it because it is natural in cryptocurrency so we should be patient and wait for a good time.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

what I'm worried about when the price of bitcoin experiences a large decline will make everyone panic and thus will make the conditions worse, and so there will be a thought for people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong as it used to be.
well, I think at the moment, the only crypto anxiety, is the bitcoin price that continues to decline this month. well, this is really a difficult thing to guess, but I'm still sure that bitcoin has a high price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

My fears and pains is when a cryptocurrency company scam investors and if all my investment are been scammed by the company what will become of me,it mean i have lost a lot.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

The Crypto market this year is probably the worst ever since coins are constantly falling. Bitcoin hit record $ 5102, down 9.17 percent in 12 hours. And this made me worry about the negative rumors of Bitcoin.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

First thing is that you can not use it everywhere, the price is instable what makes people panic
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

just worried about government, why government is not accepting cryptos, cryptos are very helpful for us.
Do you even know that Bitcoin can be used for illegal crimes? Yea, it's helpful for you because you just use it to buy something that you got it from bounty but in the dark site cryptocurrencies are a main currency for those terrorists. That's why gov banning crypto currency to avoid unwanted stuff.

Oh, you mean like all fiat currencies are being used extensively for illegal crimes?

HODL is the key to wealth
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

I am worried about Too many whales, ponzies, scammers, and people who dont understand BTC or Investment but comes along.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

I am worried that the price of bitcoin will decrease even further, because I have several bitcoins that I hold, and that makes me worry that bitcoin is going down and it's hard to go back up again.
everyone is worried about this, but if you sell now of course you are already losing a lot? it's too late to sell now, believe this that in the bitcoin market history, even a very deep decline can return to normal and recover. I just believe that so I can be patient again to holding it
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

I am worried because bitcoin price still goes down and now the investment is very risky.most of the people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong again.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

My  worry about the world of crypto is the constant fall in the price of bitcoin and the negative news that comes along with the drop in price. I believe it has scared most people especially potential investors considering how people are losing money in recent times due to the sharp drop in the price of most cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

My main concern for bitcoin is when bitcoin has no more trust from investors and makes the price decrease day by day. Right now we have seen the decline occur day by day and I believe the market is starting to experience unusual panic.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Am not worried about Bitcoin price going down. Am a Bitcoin believer and am sure Bitcoin will pick up any time and will do well in 2019. My concern is the scams and hacking taking place in the crypto space. Innocent people losing their hard earn coins
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I was worried about in bitcoin price that will pop out like a bubble in the future. This is what i always worried out. But as long as theres a community who continue supporting or use bitcoin, this will not ganna happen.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

The price dropping is my worried into crypto. Day by day it was decreasing but we all know it will rise but nobody knows when it happen.
Another is the number of scammers are increasing, im afraid of those people who  make things bad just to earn for their own without thinking others. We have to be prepare that when we enter crypto those issues are present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: