Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1897 times)
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the project team? And where is the project roadmap?

Good evening friend, to know more about our project I invite you to read our WhitePaper, or you can contact us directly through our Discord server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaojeixuanxuan

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Holle,Your coin has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1742.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1730.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

Hi guys, is this token already trade somewhere? Or is it only possible to mine?
You can either buy these tokens or mine them.
How can this token be mine? Where can I get this information?

Right now our project is in phase 1 of the pre-sale of our MN, it will be carried out through our website or if you want to speak directly with our team you can join our discord server.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

You need to add support for other languages to the site, how do you look at it?

Thank you we will add more languages in the next few days, for now we are working on the development of our official website, thanks I hope and can visit us on our discord server.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Where can I discuss your project? I saw a link to the discord, do you have a telegram channel?

Uhh I would make a comment on the irony of your statement but let's just say you just exactly did that by "discussing the token here" so continue doing so?
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO
there is still an option to make a small bounty campaign to translate the project into other languages. Usually there are no problems with this and there are a lot of users who are ready to contribute to the development of the project for a small fee.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

If the pre-sale started a couple of hours ago, a total of 70 MasterNodes will be sold for the pre-sale, the prices will gradually increase in 3 phases.

Right now you can buy MN at 0.4 BTC, the maximum MN you can buy is 3, to do so you will receive a 5% discount.

This is now a great time to buy Masternodes on this platforms because the price of btc is low at the moment.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?

I think this allowed  just join the secure and legit master nodes websites.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

I like the color theme of the Ann tread which makes gain my attention towards it. Well, the information wants and needed by the crypto people are all provided in the thread. All the necessary whereabouts the project is here as ot will makes easy for the people to have it all in it.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

It's definitely what the team have already been planning to do. This is in order to be more specific and easy to understand when they do hire a professional translators.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
conceptinion

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.
Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
I agree with you, the team is obliged to inform all its potential users and investors about temporary technical work. I hope this will be solved asap.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: