Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1904 times)
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

Good to see that you are helping education with your project and trying to bring teachers and students together. Education is the key to a better world!

Only what benefit does education have from blockchain? There are lots of other possibilities for teachers and student to get in contact.

Very good observation sir, answering your question. I firmly believe that the blockchain technology is the future since it will not only be applied in cryptocurrencies but also in all fields of our normal life, since it is a very versatile technology and without a doubt the most transparent that exists.
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Wow Minimum of 0.4BTC isnt that kinda of much i mean is likely going to be better if there is support for other investors with low funding I think the number of investments will really increase and there will be more sales

In fact we discussed the price of the master nodes for a long time, and we came to the conclusion of keeping the prices low so that it is more accessible at the time of investing. In addition to that a network of nodes becomes stronger as more connections have, so it is much better to sell 100 nodes at 0.4 BTC than sell 20 at the price of 2 BTC
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

The answer is obvious if you read the first page. SPCC is made to utilize the platform, in other word, you can pay with it to enroll in SpecialCoin.edu and take courses though I am sure that they will end up using fiat just like other ICOs companies.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:00:33 AM

I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

The answer is obvious if you read the first page. SPCC is made to utilize the platform, in other word, you can pay with it to enroll in SpecialCoin.edu and take courses though I am sure that they will end up using fiat just like other ICOs companies.
Assumptions never work out, take a look on crypto trend logs you can find market is in a state of dip from too long without getting stable accordingly SPCC is working with experts dealing with alternative plans to achieve the set targets.
Well, having to achieve a certain target is not easy as saying it just by words. We all know that it entails a lots of responsibilities and obligations to keep going and show the crypto people the truth beneath the SpecialCoin SPCC, which is a coin to teach. I am glad to have this kind of project having a good goal for the community so, I was hoping the team will make this into good terms.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

This project is focus on master nodes platform and as Usual you need a little big investment because of the required investment for the activating it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Good to see that you are helping education with your project and trying to bring teachers and students together. Education is the key to a better world!

Only what benefit does education have from blockchain? There are lots of other possibilities for teachers and student to get in contact.

Very good observation sir, answering your question. I firmly believe that the blockchain technology is the future since it will not only be applied in cryptocurrencies but also in all fields of our normal life, since it is a very versatile technology and without a doubt the most transparent that exists.

Education is the one treasure we will treasure forever. Are they also gonna offer students to use this coins for getting discounts on their tuitions for example?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Wow Minimum of 0.4BTC isnt that kinda of much i mean is likely going to be better if there is support for other investors with low funding I think the number of investments will really increase and there will be more sales
Most of the supporters are not heavily wanted to invest in a cheap amount, but most of them are a richman. Also there is an AML reason to make 0.4 btc is the minimum amount.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

This project is focus on master nodes platform and as Usual you need a little big investment because of the required investment for the activating it.

There should be a cheap that average master nodes investors could avail, As we know the Cryptos are on chaos now, And its hard to earn BTC, ETH and other altcoins nowadays.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.
Everyone is probably just excited to see it but as what you said, they already know the answer. Since the project is new, everything is still on the way to make things being worked as the days goes by.
Im pretty sure they are making such an opportunity to build the project and it would be interesting if they give us more tokens as an airdrop.
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
That's for sure! Now it is very rare to see this in the branches of different projects. I believe that developers need to respond to comments, because only they know their product completely
chipchop

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Except you seem to not understand the concept behind inflation, the price of something falls as the supply increasing which is exactly what a masternode does
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
The speed of development of the project depends on many factors, such as the professionalism of the development team, sales success and the market situation.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Knowledgement is section which provide useful information and have great potential of gain profit, hope Special Coin can have their own methods for make attention to investors.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Hi, if you asked about algorithm of Coin - Quark Protocol.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
Well, we don't have any choice but to wait for the official announcement from the team. But one thing for sure, it will be going to listed in CryptoBridge as what the roadmap says. We just have to let the team focus on their works since everything here is done accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: