Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1904 times)
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.

For now, I can't make a general conclusion due to the fact that this is still in development stage. The team definitely have a better plan especially if they want to be more exposed here in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
They wont lost any audience if they dont have android app for a wallet, also if they have plans on creating mobile app, they should consider iOS as well. They wont lose any from not having mobile app wallet but they will gain more investors if they have a mobile application for wallets. Hope no one will be discouraged right away, I believe that the team will do something about it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I see news about the wallet from the developers, I understand that it will be on another platform and will not be on Android. So tell me when will the release of the program?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

special coin project looks really good.  and most of the information include here.. but I think there need to some developement yet.
At the moment difficult to argue on it as the project still even had no test. As soon as something from this becomes available, we will be able to draw some intermediate conclusion.
I said  about the project necessary information.  evrything is not inclue yet I think. it will asap gradually by growing project day by day

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?
The price is really low, however not to be necessary to forget, as the probability not to get the profit is available too as it is unclear how much will cost the coin at the exchange will cost.

SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?

They are economical depending on the monetary disposition that each person has. But in theory they are economical in comparison with others, the project has a few days of being launched and we are currently near the 12500 block
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

I think that there should a dedicated support team to sort out the queries and questions of the people.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

We are currently developing the mobile wallet, although it will only work for the basic munitions since MasterNodes can not be configured from it. We are also considering the creation of a web wallet. Join our community and be aware of all the progress of the projects.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

I think that there should a dedicated support team to sort out the queries and questions of the people.

In fact, there is, our main team is in our Discord server, I invite you to join there, announce all the daily progress and we can clarify any concerns that you have.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

The price is really low, however not to be necessary to forget, as the probability not to get the profit is available too as it is unclear how much will cost the coin at the exchange will cost.

The currency upon exiting the exchanges will have an approximate value of 0.004 BTC for each SPCC. We will try to keep the prices stable by controlling the demand until our SpecialCoin.edu platform is working and can create the demand that our currency needs.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

We are currently developing the mobile wallet, although it will only work for the basic munitions since MasterNodes can not be configured from it. We are also considering the creation of a web wallet. Join our community and be aware of all the progress of the projects.

It's good to hear from the team that they are working just to be sure they can be more competitive in the market. It shows some effort which they keep making progress of the platform and hopefully things would be done accordingly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

The currency upon exiting the exchanges will have an approximate value of 0.004 BTC for each SPCC. We will try to keep the prices stable by controlling the demand until our SpecialCoin.edu platform is working and can create the demand that our currency needs.

It would be great if you can truly control and stabilized the price of token once it is available in exchange since the market now is really not a good indications to have a better price. And I hope, you can finished the platform with great functions so that all efforts are worth it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?

The answer is obvious if you read the first page. SPCC is made to utilize the platform, in other word, you can pay with it to enroll in SpecialCoin.edu and take courses though I am sure that they will end up using fiat just like other ICOs companies.
Assumptions never work out, take a look on crypto trend logs you can find market is in a state of dip from too long without getting stable accordingly SPCC is working with experts dealing with alternative plans to achieve the set targets.

I'm having a hard time understanding your point, if you are referring to the plan of making their coin stable that they mention in the whitepaper, I don't think that matters, because at the end of day, stable or not. you need to buy exchanges, but normal users who interested in the service won't go learn about crypto and exchange just to pay for service with crypto, they need something easily like using paypal or credit card and that's most ICOs company end up using fiat as well. Back to point of making this  coin a stable, I don't think this a good idea for project that are running ico, if the coin is going to be stable, why I should buy it, I wouldn't make money if the price doesn't move.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

It would be great if you can truly control and stabilized the price of token once it is available in exchange since the market now is really not a good indications to have a better price. And I hope, you can finished the platform with great functions so that all efforts are worth it.

You have the point, but I think it is impossible to have a stable price because there are parts which they need to base on. One of those are the number of investors and the market price. It really affects on the token price that is why the team should do everything just to satisty the people to maintain their investment and support.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

It's good to hear from the team that they are working just to be sure they can be more competitive in the market. It shows some effort which they keep making progress of the platform and hopefully things would be done accordingly.
I think it adds confidence to the ico investor and knowing that there is work and progress been made is all comes into one place and make development even better

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

About what unfinished things do you speak? In my opinion developers have a plan for the movement of the project and they will carry out it step by step.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███