Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin still dipping. What should we do?  (Read 1283 times)
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

Just try don't panic sell and keep hodling, this is not end of Bitcoin. I'm sure the price will rise again...
If you have a money you can buy more Bitcoin again, I think this is the best time for buy because Bitcoin got a discount from panic sellers...  Grin
very right the price goes down making a purchase. you should be patient first because the price drops only a few days, I hope you monitor price movements for the next few days because if the price still moves down you will get the cheapest price. do long-term investments and wait for prices to rise to sell.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

It is the nature of the market prices dip or zoom that is why we call it the volatile market ,we can still rely upon the past experience  that BTC prices can increase at anytime. Long investors need not worry.   

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:14:30 AM

Just try don't panic sell and keep hodling, this is not end of Bitcoin. I'm sure the price will rise again...
If you have a money you can buy more Bitcoin again, I think this is the best time for buy because Bitcoin got a discount from panic sellers...  Grin
very right the price goes down making a purchase. you should be patient first because the price drops only a few days, I hope you monitor price movements for the next few days because if the price still moves down you will get the cheapest price. do long-term investments and wait for prices to rise to sell.
Yes I agree on that we need to buy some more coin and hold, because we ca n now have an advantage in buying than selling, I believe that selling is only good during the price is high, we need to buy more today and hold, and maybe we should wait for re price to rise up high someday.
rambogoham1
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

Yes, I plan on continuing to become a buyer of last resort. Weekly buys will continue no matter how low price goes. Just got to have a longer time window in years. Actually considering buying a casa lightning node.

Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

if you see the current condition of bitcoin prices is better held in advance while waiting for the bitcoin price to improve ... the price of bitcoin will indeed continue to fluctuate ... just need time and patience ... if you want to invest long term it is time to buy Crypto
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

You are right, big whales took the advantage of this downfall and they started buying more coins from the panic sellers, so holding coins is the right way to secure our coins. This is not the end of cryptocurrency wait for your day.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

I think this dip was a must before the huge upcoming uptrend, maybe this is the last shake to lose the week hands that was still holding. We all know that almost everyone was waiting for the bullish market before the end of the year, and probably this huge dump was to create a scare trend to prevent weak hands from joining. Just do not check the price up until the new year.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

HODL and buy bitcoin. This is the right time to buy. Buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying.
Personally i am not FUDDING Bitcoin but i have some complement at this moment. Bitcoin price gradually falling but i think if you still a lot of coins holding and you should be sell 50% this is my strategy and again BTC more dropping than you can buy. Because unlimited times holding now highly risky way.     

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

When the price condition of bitcoin is now better to buy bitcoin if you have large capital because bitcoin is being discounted while those who have already bought bitcoin prices when prices are high then it is better to hold or if unsure can be sold to avoid greater losses and buy when the price is much lower than the current price.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

just dont panic sooner or later price will rise again
while the price is low its a good opportunity to invest more

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

just dont panic sooner or later price will rise again
while the price is low its a good opportunity to invest more

Be responsible enough knowing your position, if you have a good insight that the value will rise high again, investing with something you fully understand can give you enough patience to wait, but if you are not knowledgeable keeping away from possible wrong outcome is much better than taking the big risk only to ends up not too well after you see more downfall to happen, stay calm and be responsible for each decision you made will reflect on your future outcome.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

When the price condition of bitcoin is now better to buy bitcoin if you have large capital because bitcoin is being discounted while those who have already bought bitcoin prices when prices are high then it is better to hold or if unsure can be sold to avoid greater losses and buy when the price is much lower than the current price.

It's a great time to buy but i don't think there is that enthusiasm that encapsulated the whole world around this time last year that made people from far and near invest into bitcoin. It makes sense to buy but i doubt many will do it like they did lat year without knowing when next bitcoin is going to go.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

What we need now patient, don't be panic the price will surely rise again mean while it's an opportunity to invest for those who really believe in bitcoin

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

Please let me know so that I could also made some adjustments.
It still continue to fall. What should we do now? Do you have any plans for bitcoin investment now?
when i become you, i will buy more and more. look like bitcoin price are suported and chart look like bitcoin price will go up and leaved bearish and go to bull run

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

Well a couple of months back a friend told me that bitcoin will bleed so bad that I should get ready,  but I was just laughing at him because he's a forex trader, look where we are today, for me the best thing is to keep hodlin

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

Just be calm, everything is ok. I think fluctuation only proves that not everything is worth to invest with, what i mean is there is no perfect coin to put your 100% thrust to it, even bitcoin experiencing now drops or decreasing its price, maybe bitcoin investors are a little bit sad and frustrated however they know already hiw to deal with it and they just knew that there will be time the bitcoin drops also its price, and so as the other altcoins.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

It's a great time to buy but i don't think there is that enthusiasm that encapsulated the whole world around this time last year that made people from far and near invest into bitcoin. It makes sense to buy but i doubt many will do it like they did lat year without knowing when next bitcoin is going to go.
Keep calm, don't panic, take it as an advantage to buy low, hold, and sell high. The ups and downs in price is a normal trend in the field of cryptocurrency, we must learn to acknowledge that reality. Be patient and trust that crash is not there to stay long, market can certainly recover. Rush and panic can only worsen the situation, it doesn't help us to grow, to be productive, and to decide creatively and strategically.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Stop paying attention to BTC news!
Focusing on the news of some blockchains, the blockchain will be a new science and technology, and will be the technology that will change the future!
When the blockchain is integrated into people's agenda life, the price of BTC and cryptocurrency will rise to the level it should be!
jonjon16

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

I strongly suggest that you hodl all your remaining btc and wait for it until next year to see what would happen. Stay away from FUD news that causes panic selling and stay positive. Btc will definitely recover next year. Buy more is the best thing to do now while the price is still low.
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

If you have some free money you can invest now as the prices are really low. But only if you believe in it.
And don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Moreover be ready for some more losing of positions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: