Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you are being manipulated by the government  (Read 645 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

I don't the government has something to do with the market, besides they really need some serious cash to manipulate the market. Do you think the government would do that without being asking some left and right approval of the highest rank officers in the government? I doubt they would care that much in cryptocurrency but they can't ignore cryptocurrency because it is the one of the most leading newest technology since 2009.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

If, in countries 1 of the world, salary from people of 2000-4000 $ they do not need bitcoin, since they can earn money by investing in stocks. Cryptocurrency will be relevant only in the countries of the 3rd world, because we have too high risk of fraud. Accordingly, there is no sense in bitcoin as such. As such, it does not carry an advantage over shares, just once in 5 years x 500 - x4000 will give you money.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

the government cannot destroy bitcoin, and I think destroying bitcoin will only make bitcoin more popular.

bitcoin cannot be controlled by a country or group, if it is done then bitcoin has a slow development. and market manipulation certainly does not only come from investors and those in power are higher, but manipulation can also come from hackers.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Everyone and everything on the planet is manipulated by governments, banks, private organizations, etc. Even if Bitcoin is decentralized, there are ways these entities can have a hand on the system. These are very smart people! And they get what they want at the right time. The decentralization of Bitcoin is just a barrier that they intend to break down. It may take a significant amount of time but eventually, they'll get there.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

the government may be afraid that bitcoin will have a bad influence on the economy, but what I think so far the government has not interfered with the evidence of bitcoin still floating yet has no legal fixed, the current price decline I think is not due to government interference but more than the impact of saturation because too long waiting for the price of bitcoin to stagnate without significant fluctuations, or maybe this is the market strategy with falling prices expected by many new investors to join, the important thing is not to make the current situation panic

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

The US has a debt mountain they will never be able to pay off. The only way they can save themselves if to embrace bitcoin like venezuela. The price will then mega pump

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

if bitcoin is backed by the US they see it crashing they will surely help bitcoin but that is not being done.

I also believe that is the reason we are yet to see some stability or at a faster rate but bitcoin will get there soon.

bitcoin is going to solve poverty in the future

That is for investors who are hodling till the boom in price happens because if you don't have it, it will be very expensive to get for a low income earner.
Maysummer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

government are here for the US dollar. the federal reserve will save the economy when it's going downhill. while bitcoin, the government will try to destroy it. anything standing in the government's way. the government will spread false news. and propaganda. if bitcoin is backed by the US they see it crashing they will surely help bitcoin but that is not being done. bitcoin goes lower ur being manipulated. they are washing out investors. what u need is lots of bitcoin even when prices crash. the stronger ur bitcoins the stronger ur future. manipulated prices not from retail investors but higher power people. bitcoin is going to solve poverty in the future
To me, the government is not interested in manipulating the price of bitcoin. They just want to find a way to kill bitcoin and cryptocurrency as soon as possible.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

government are here for the US dollar. the federal reserve will save the economy when it's going downhill. while bitcoin, the government will try to destroy it. anything standing in the government's way. the government will spread false news. and propaganda. if bitcoin is backed by the US they see it crashing they will surely help bitcoin but that is not being done. bitcoin goes lower ur being manipulated. they are washing out investors. what u need is lots of bitcoin even when prices crash. the stronger ur bitcoins the stronger ur future. manipulated prices not from retail investors but higher power people. bitcoin is going to solve poverty in the future
To me, the government is not interested in manipulating the price of bitcoin. They just want to find a way to kill bitcoin and cryptocurrency as soon as possible.

They are trying killing it while they also are collecting more BTC too because they know they can't kill it. What they can do is spread news and buy. They have all the advantage as they control media and control companies including the exchanges.  I don't think the whales who are trying to accumulate are also going to publish on big media outlets to spread fud.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

I would never think that the goverments manipulated the market. If they really want to destroy it they can just do it. The cryptocurrency banned countries govements just banned it and those counries not more then 25 i believe. The other goverments wouldn't ban the cryptos because they want to use it for their own good and searching solutions. So no, i don't agree with on this.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

maybe it is also possible, because we as ordinary people who only rely on government policy which is indeed the decision in the hands of the government with price increases or even very high price reductions.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

we are just waiting for a decision from the government, because we cannot do anything just waiting for the good news, the crypto world will continue to advance for this era so that it will not die any time.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

the government now knows a lot about bitcoin and bitcoin can be closed in several countries because there is abuse if nobody knows and the price of BTC is much lower than before, there must be lots of people investing.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Majority of the Governments don't like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency but there is hardly anything they can do to kill it. For instance, if the price of bitcoin falls as we have had it a few days back, many people will cease the opportunity to buy more bitcoin.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Bitcoin benefits and is part of a decentralized network. This provides the great advantage that the government or other authorities can not destroy the bitcoin. Perhaps governments have tried in the past to forbid Bitcoin or altcoins, but they have failed because of the nature of cryptocurtures themselves.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

I think that the government controls the most part of everyone's life and it is not surprising. As for me, it is normal and I think that it is possible to benefit from this much. To my mind, the role of the government is a bit exagerrated

M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

In order to manipulate the course of Bitcoin, really big money is needed. Especially if the plans to destroy the cryptocurrency, then these funds will be lost forever. I don’t think that the US government or any other country is ready to go for such financial losses for the sake of Bitcoin falling.
Destico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

No one is named government, but truly, individuals which works in government offices do manipulate, most of them manipulate to favour their selfish interests, while others manipulate to gain power and fame, and this act affect the citizens living under that government, so whoever that live under such government is been manipulate by the government;

But thanks God that bitcoin is decentralized, except that, some bad leader would have try to manipulate it too.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:15:33 PM

No one is named government, but truly, individuals which works in government offices do manipulate, most of them manipulate to favour their selfish interests, while others manipulate to gain power and fame, and this act affect the citizens living under that government, so whoever that live under such government is been manipulate by the government;

But thanks God that bitcoin is decentralized, except that, some bad leader would have try to manipulate it too.

the thing is to be more easier to say something not work the big but when you are seeing the previous development it can be the best one for all of us but the government not accepting is due to a lots of reasons behind them if it implemented the issue was face is only by them that's why they are still waiting.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

This is just a false conspiracy theory that every child can affirm with no arguments to sustain it, no offense. Do you have any evidence or this is just your assumption?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: