Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 01:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [NEW] 1Th/s+ GekkoScience R606 Pod Miner & Product Sales Thread ★  (Read 2078 times)
rockmoney (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 05:44:09 PM by rockmoney
Merited by klintay (10), leowonderful (3)

########################################
#                GekkoScience Product SALES Thread                    #

★★★ ANNOUNCING THE 1Th/s+ GekkoScience R606 USB POD MINER ★★★

NOW AVAILABLE VIA AMAZON PRIME - https://amzn.to/2ZtE7Nu

USA Pre-Orders Now Accepted via FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS! A MINIMUM $50 PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE YOUR MINER!

TO RESERVE YOUR 1st BATCH R606 POD MINER:

Please Send MINIMUM DEPOSIT of $50 USD - $300.00 USD via PayPal friends/family to newpacs@yahoo.com, then send a message to rockmoney with your PayPal Transaction ID Number & Shipping Address

ALL OFFICIAL GekkoScience Re-Sellers (as can be seen on ANN Thread) will receive the FIRST BATCH PRODUCTION UNITS AT THE SAME TIME, & ALL Orders With MinersSupply will be shipped the SAME DAY!

Pre-Order special until 4/20/19 - FREE FedEx Expedited shipping!

There will be a very small first production run, and pre-sale orders will be shipped on a first come, first serve basis! The first run is limited to USA customers only - International sales will open for batch 2 production units, likely to be manufactured sometime around the beginning to middle of May, 2019 (ANN will be posted immediately upon opening International sales).

For crypto payments, please send us a PM with the type of crypto you intend to use, & we will provide you with an appropriate payment address.

- GekkoScience R606 Pod Miner Spooling-up on CGminer -

GekkoScience NewPac USB Bitcoin Miner

GekkoScience has introduced their latest product utilizing the BM1387 ASIC - The "NewPac". Its predecessor, the infamous 2PAC stick/USB miner deployed two of the 28nm (nanometer) BM1384 ASIC chips, but these BRAND NEW miners use TWO (2) of a much more powerful, efficient, & smaller 16nm (nanometer) ASIC from the Antminer S9.

The official NewPac Announcement Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053711

The official NewPac Support Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053833.0

The [semi] official NewPac USB Hub Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1779423.0

How to Purchase:

https://goo.gl/gmbhwF

cgminer running x5 sticks at over 100Gh/s each

- click to enlarge -

Power consumption and expected performance chart:

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 10:23:13 PM by rockmoney

Here are the latest test results running x4 NewPac sticks at 500Mhz with a Plugable USB3.0 7-Port 60 Watt USB Hub. Average hashrate is 448Gh/s or 0.45Th/s.
Each stick is yielding OVER 100Gh/s!

- click on image to enlarge -

jimjam123

Activity: 452
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

I will take three.
Paypal sent, lmk.
Thanks,
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

i will pay. sent me
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I will take three.
Paypal sent, lmk.
Thanks,

Payment received for x3 NewPac sticks. Only four (4) more free shipping offers remaining. Thank you!

i will pay. sent me

Please post or send me a message with the quantity you wish to purchase, and send payment to: newpacs@yahoo.com

Only three (3) more free shipping offers remaining. Thank you!

jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

i take two pcs. i sent you a private message
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:20:48 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 11:43:37 PM by rockmoney

i take two pcs. i sent you a private message

Personal message sent with shipping quote to your location (Italy). Total cost for two (2) units including shipping to your location is $115.00 USD

Only three (3) free shipping offers remaining. Please remember, the free shipping offer is for USA shipping only. Thanks!

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Here is a screenshot of the latest GekkoScience/vh cgminer build running one (1) NewPac stick and two (2) 2PAC sticks

balarinio

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

# GekkoScience NewPac BM1387 Stickminer SALES Thread #

- Available For Shipment On November 21, 2018 -

GekkoScience has introduced their latest product utilizing the BM1387 ASIC - The "NewPac". Its predecessor, the infamous 2PAC stick/USB miner deployed two of the 28nm (nanometer) BM1384 ASIC chips, but these BRAND NEW miners use TWO (2) of a much more powerful, efficient, & smaller 16nm (nanometer) ASIC from the Antminer S9.

The official NewPac Announcement Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053711

The official NewPac Support Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053833.0

The [semi] official NewPac USB Hub Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1779423.0

This thread will be utilized for NewPac sales, which are NOT available to purchase direct from the manufacturer. I will initially be receiving a limited quantity, and will accept reservations from serious buyers via this thread. To reserve yours, please reply with the quantity you intend to purchase. The sale price is $50 each, plus a flat rate shipping and handling charge of $2.50 for USA shipping. Payments will be accepted via PayPal or just about any major crypto.

The first FIVE (5) who post a reply to this thread can reserve a NewPac stick and will receive FREE SHIPPING on their order.

I will also be offering the NewPac sticks for sale on eBay, and will post a link to the listing when it's available. By purchasing direct through the forum, I will be passing the savings onto the customer by charging less (as I will not incur any eBay fees). I will ship Internationally, using a calculated shipping cost to your location (please PM me for a shipping quote if you are located outside of the USA).

If paying via PayPal: Send $50 per stick, plus add $2.50 for s&h to:  newpacs@yahoo.com  (for example, if you are purchasing x3 units, the total cost would be $152.50)

Power consumption and expected performance chart:

https://i.postimg.cc/wjSmxdh2/New-Pac-Power.png

Do i belong in the first 5 then? :-)
morktadela

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Hi, I want too!
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Hi, I want too!

I have received my first shipment of brand new stock, and sticks are being shipped out on a first come, first serve basis. To purchase, please make payment via PayPal to: newpacs@yahoo.com, and send me your shipping address along with the PayPal transaction info. To pay using most major crypto, please send me a message and I will provide you with the corresponding address for payment. If you are located outside of the USA, please send me your address and I will provide you with a shipping quote. Thanks for your interest!

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Again, I have received my shipment of brand new stock and orders are shipping. I have also created an eBay listing to help with sales. You can view the eBay listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/143022700951?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:52:23 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 04:33:24 PM by rockmoney

☆ Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALE ☆

Until end of day Monday November 26, the NewPac USB Stick Miners will be on sale for $45.00 each. PayPal or any major crypto will be accepted for payment. I will ship internationally for the exact cost of shipping to your specific location. Feel free to message me for a shipping quote.

To pay via PayPal, please send payments to: newpacs@yahoo.com, then message me with the transaction details and your shipping info.

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

Again, sales are also live on eBay via either of the following listings:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm2F143022700951

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143024443894

jimjam123

Activity: 452
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:32:08 AM

Three of the NEWPACs received and ready to go.

Thanks,
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Three of the NEWPACs received and ready to go.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply regarding the x3 units you purchased during the pre-sale. I take great pride in being a beneficial, trustworthy addition to the community, and am glad to see a happy customer! If you need anything else, please let me know!  Wink

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

International Shipping is now available for only $18.00 USD

In an effort to provide better access for those located overseas, ALL International orders will use a precalculated, flat rate cost of just $18.00 USD per order! Hopefully, this will help International sales, and make it easier to order.

digitalcitizen
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

In an effort to provide better access for those located overseas, ALL International orders will use a precalculated, flat rate cost of just $18.00 USD per order! Hopefully, this will help International sales, and make it easier to order.

Do you have any more left?  Do they really do 100Gh/s in ordinary, stable condition?  Is there a discount for bulk orders?

Do I need a good USB board to plug in several of these that can deliver the necessary power for them, and room enough so they aren't close together?

I've always wanted at least 5 of these!  Preferably, 10, but you know... Smiley
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Do you have any more left?  Do they really do 100Gh/s in ordinary, stable condition?  Is there a discount for bulk orders?

Do I need a good USB board to plug in several of these that can deliver the necessary power for them, and room enough so they aren't close together?

I've always wanted at least 5 of these!  Preferably, 10, but you know... Smiley

Yes, there are plenty in stock and available for immediate sale. Theoretically, they can do over 100 Gh/s, but you would need a high end USB hub able to supply at least 2A to each stick simultaneously. I currently have x4 NewPac sticks running at 300Mhz, and yielding 265Gh/s..

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

★☆ NewPac USB Stick Miner Holiday SALE ☆★

Until DECEMBER 31st, 2018 (or while supplies last), the NewPac USB Stick Miners will be on sale for $45.00 each.

• PayPal or any major crypto will be accepted for payment.
    • FREE SHIPPING on all USA orders
    • International shipping is a flat rate charge of $18.00 USD per order to anywhere in the world!

To pay via PayPal, please send payments to: newpacs@yahoo.com, then message me with the transaction details and your shipping info (all orders are processed and shipped the same or next business day). To pay via crypto, please send me a message with type of crypto intended on using along with the exact amount you intend to pay, and I will promptly reply with a payment address.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: