Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1450 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?

It's done through API ( In the context of trading, an API refers to the interface that enables software to connect with exchange to obtain real-time pricing data and place trades orders through the software ). This feature is not something new, however they are trying to get privileged APIs which will allow users to trade through their software with low fees.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.

We can only hope for the best for good platforms. But it would take time to really see how can they really help crypto enthusiasts and the likes. We will see in the next few months if they can tick the items check on their roadmap. Even highly experienced professionals have setbacks also. But that's a good indication that the project is heading to a better direction. I guess.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.

I doubt they are gonna respond, most of the ICO developers rarely mention if they are going to list their coin in any specific exchange unless it's one of the big ones
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.

A higher "bonus" at the time of the ICO means nothing cause that just becomes the "real" ICO price cause people will just dump at a couple of cents over that
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

A higher "bonus" at the time of the ICO means nothing cause that just becomes the "real" ICO price cause people will just dump at a couple of cents over that
you may be right, but I prefer to look at real things based on what really happens in the future with these coins. I actually try to hope for the best success for the project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

Surely it will attract more people and potential supporters if they discover what is the good benifets when joining here.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

The first investors will be the one who has the big potential to earn after it will launched in the trade market.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

There are already hundred of people downloaded the google application of Smart in which gives positive indications that they have what it takes to become a good kind of project. Hopefully, the team will keep on working to increase this numbers and to attract more people to support it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Commonly it's what a newly project strategy could possibly be which it decreases from the time it started. This is already proven to be an effective way of attracting investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

It's necessary to have a campaign in order for them to be known by some investors. I'm pretty sure they will have announcement that in other days and all we can do is to wait for a while.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

There are already hundred of people downloaded the google application of Smart in which gives positive indications that they have what it takes to become a good kind of project. Hopefully, the team will keep on working to increase this numbers and to attract more people to support it.
Yeah, indeed. To be a truth, they were giving such a big effort on the team so that the team can work hardly because of their developer.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.
I'm not sure if the feedback from the exchanges are not quietly needed as they are a new project. They need to improve their project first rather than listing.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I'm not sure if the feedback from the exchanges are not quietly needed as they are a new project. They need to improve their project first rather than listing.

I think they can do both, project developments are really important but it can also increase the trust rating of a project once they are listed in some good exchanges, so doing both is really important too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Yeah, indeed. To be a truth, they were giving such a big effort on the team so that the team can work hardly because of their developer.
Well the hundreds are quite many as of this time, good indication that the project really have a great place and victory will eventually posible. I am very confident that the will become one of successful project in the future. Continuous support and cooperation will lead a good results in the future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Maybe a good promotions can attract people to download it, giving free tokens or referral commissions can help to boost the project's popularity. And also creating more good announcements can really help the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: