Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1449 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.
An android and iOS version is very great to publish since there are so many people which using the smartphone for everyday gadgets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.
If both versions are available that brings more attention and enables to gain huge traffic from various version users that is the successful step in developmental activity.

That's definitely right, since almost every person has a smartphone, the dev should be able to create it. Well, anyway, since they are just starting, they probably need some time to update their features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Hi do you have a bounty program ?

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!
Yeah, indeed. Just to be sure, the airdrop campaign is pretty damn good to be joined because the airdrop is very clear and easy to join.
Yeah. But we can only received a small amount of tokens because a lot of fake accounts are being put in there. Perhaps, if the team will undergo KYC procedure to eliminate multi accounts then it will be good to join on it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!
As is well-known airdrop gives very small quantity of tokens. Therefore it is better to wait for bounty and to take part in it. However and in an airdrop it will not prevent to be registered.

Yeah, so we should always take note of this thread and probably by next days, we can hear some good news about the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Is this softcap informed on the sales site just related to pre-sales? And what was the amount of tokens destined for pre-sales?
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?
Our platform would provide trading opportunities for different tokens that to without having to go on other platforms or vendor.
We would have centralize data of almost of crypto tokens to trade.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

As is well-known airdrop gives very small quantity of tokens. Therefore it is better to wait for bounty and to take part in it. However and in an airdrop it will not prevent to be registered.

Yeah, so we should always take note of this thread and probably by next days, we can hear some good news about the project.
Hopefully, as the days passes by hopefully good results will come. The project is definitely nice and I am sure project like this has a huge potential to success. We just needto wait patiently. Support the project as much as we can and give our 101% of understanding.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

An android and iOS version is very great to publish since there are so many people which using the smartphone for everyday gadgets.

This is good for increasing the community and an indicator for investors that the team knows how to do something other than beautiful pictures. So if they think about doing it or not, then do it exactly and as soon as possible.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Smart trade platform know how to collect investors to their project as they offer bonus to buy their token.This amount of bonus impressed me a lot 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Smart trade platform know how to collect investors to their project as they offer bonus to buy their token.This amount of bonus impressed me a lot 
Good that the bonuses catches your attention buddy. This feedback will surely a good one. This will make the team to workhard and do thier jobs for the future of this project. The platform was well organized and explained hopefully this will attract another set of investors for next few days.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Good that the bonuses catches your attention buddy. This feedback will surely a good one. This will make the team to workhard and do thier jobs for the future of this project. The platform was well organized and explained hopefully this will attract another set of investors for next few days.
There should be special benefit for the initial investors if not how come investors are benefitted? Even special bonus plays a key role to choose the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great
I think that the points which you have mentioned are of a good value and should be implemented.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

There should be special benefit for the initial investors if not how come investors are benefitted? Even special bonus plays a key role to choose the project.
As you can see the first page of this thread, the details and the benefits for being an early investors is written there. You can also ask the admins in their telegram group if you are not contented and satisfied in here.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Good to know that, Still weeks to go but at least we know that we aren't waiting for nothing since there is an assurance that they will be having a bounty.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Good to know that, Still weeks to go but at least we know that we aren't waiting for nothing since there is an assurance that they will be having a bounty.
has the team officially announced that they will actually launch a bounty campaign? Or is it just the guesswork of the supporters of the project?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion
then all other people will have to wait for the developers to launch versions for smartphones. I think this is very inconvenient, because some users remain limited in working with the application.

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

then all other people will have to wait for the developers to launch versions for smartphones. I think this is very inconvenient, because some users remain limited in working with the application.

I think to wait is the best thing to do. All those ideas and questions that comes out to each of our mind will be answered. Let just try to read again what's on their roadmap and whitepaper to refresh and understand more the moves that the team did. Trusting the team can make you stop worrying.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

I think to wait is the best thing to do. All those ideas and questions that comes out to each of our mind will be answered. Let just try to read again what's on their roadmap and whitepaper to refresh and understand more the moves that the team did. Trusting the team can make you stop worrying.
That is a way which makes the legacy incorporated through a proper channel, we can proceed priortizing white papers to gain complete information, analyze the project data and do join in their official communication channel and discuss all our thoughts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: