Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1450 times)
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Manage your crypto!

Telegram Bot username: @smarttradecoinbot
INTRODUCTION

Our main objective of the project is to create a fully-fledged and comprehensive global financial ecosystem called SMART TRADE SOLUTIONS, which in the long term will provide the basis for the creation of a new financial environment based on blockchain technologies and completely exclude intermediaries.The project areas and advantages of Smart Trade Coin are based on 4 pillars, which we summarize under the term Smart Trade Coin World.

The Smart Trade Coin Community will make this possible:
Platform users receive reduced feesAgreements can be reached with banks to help increase the liquidity of crypto currency assets and ensure the availability of a FIAT gatewayA simpler onboarding process on the exchanges    

Faster and more stable trading through premium API access Take advantage of privileged Exchange connections          
     • Achieve additional profit

ROADMAP

Exchanges
That we are contacting

BONUSES Timeline

OUR TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

Big potential for this project. Contacting this many exchanges will give more impressions to the public view.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

I will be joining the airdrop campaign! Congratulation on the launch of these new project. CHEERS!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Another Exchange to be launched, This project should have unique features to be able to compete from different good exchanges.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

The token sales is already started and we miss the opportunity of 90% bonus. But the project are still offering good bonuses for those who will buy earlier. This is quite interesting and convincing to buy now and follow this team in the upcoming days since they have a lot of good things here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Another newly project which I think need more time to consider it to be have a potential if it's well-handed. Moreover, I am still trying to understand more about its information so that I can somehow understand more about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!

I agree to you, but I think it still needs to add more details and future plans about the project, also the current status of this project with their roadmap. Hoping to see more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

I think if that is the case of giving big bonuses that looks too good to be true the team must recheck it again but most of the time big bonuses can attract more investors to join.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Uhh with a 80% "discount" you're pretty much assuring that the real price of the token is now 80% of your marketed value if not really lower due to private sales
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Probably in this platform cooperation with a set of the known exchanges will be established that does it really interesting in respect of long-term investment.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers

I'm gonna guess it works like blockfolio and kinda just acts as an aggregator of sorts for all the cash you have. Not something I'd trust but I guess it exists
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

The team examined all the pros & cons and make better decision to come in the crypto world because they have balanced plan to get investors to their project
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

It's really good to see that the team has taken the job to support and help the users by their own telegram bot.
That would hopefully take care of issues faster.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?

It's done through API ( In the context of trading, an API refers to the interface that enables software to connect with exchange to obtain real-time pricing data and place trades orders through the software ). This feature is not something new, however they are trying to get privileged APIs which will allow users to trade through their software with low fees.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.

We can only hope for the best for good platforms. But it would take time to really see how can they really help crypto enthusiasts and the likes. We will see in the next few months if they can tick the items check on their roadmap. Even highly experienced professionals have setbacks also. But that's a good indication that the project is heading to a better direction. I guess.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.

I doubt they are gonna respond, most of the ICO developers rarely mention if they are going to list their coin in any specific exchange unless it's one of the big ones
DynoEarl

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.

A higher "bonus" at the time of the ICO means nothing cause that just becomes the "real" ICO price cause people will just dump at a couple of cents over that
Dua

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

A higher "bonus" at the time of the ICO means nothing cause that just becomes the "real" ICO price cause people will just dump at a couple of cents over that
you may be right, but I prefer to look at real things based on what really happens in the future with these coins. I actually try to hope for the best success for the project.
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

Surely it will attract more people and potential supporters if they discover what is the good benifets when joining here.

FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

The first investors will be the one who has the big potential to earn after it will launched in the trade market.

Mikwik

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
connecoin

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

There are already hundred of people downloaded the google application of Smart in which gives positive indications that they have what it takes to become a good kind of project. Hopefully, the team will keep on working to increase this numbers and to attract more people to support it.
Junralz

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Commonly it's what a newly project strategy could possibly be which it decreases from the time it started. This is already proven to be an effective way of attracting investors.

Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

It's necessary to have a campaign in order for them to be known by some investors. I'm pretty sure they will have announcement that in other days and all we can do is to wait for a while.

Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

There are already hundred of people downloaded the google application of Smart in which gives positive indications that they have what it takes to become a good kind of project. Hopefully, the team will keep on working to increase this numbers and to attract more people to support it.
Yeah, indeed. To be a truth, they were giving such a big effort on the team so that the team can work hardly because of their developer.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

I'm not sure if the feedback from the exchanges are not quietly needed as they are a new project. They need to improve their project first rather than listing.
melch100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I'm not sure if the feedback from the exchanges are not quietly needed as they are a new project. They need to improve their project first rather than listing.

I think they can do both, project developments are really important but it can also increase the trust rating of a project once they are listed in some good exchanges, so doing both is really important too.

Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Yeah, indeed. To be a truth, they were giving such a big effort on the team so that the team can work hardly because of their developer.
Well the hundreds are quite many as of this time, good indication that the project really have a great place and victory will eventually posible. I am very confident that the will become one of successful project in the future. Continuous support and cooperation will lead a good results in the future.
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Maybe a good promotions can attract people to download it, giving free tokens or referral commissions can help to boost the project's popularity. And also creating more good announcements can really help the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
HMember

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

It is so initially necessary to prove somehow and only after that it will turn out to adjust communication with the exchanges. In a different way in any way.

vickycoin05

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Maybe a good promotions can attract people to download it, giving free tokens or referral commissions can help to boost the project's popularity. And also creating more good announcements can really help the project.
I agree with you buddy, good promotions and offers will surely attract the interest and attention of investors and some other supporters. This can make the project popular and famous. Strategies will give the project an advantage towards success.
hxmsam

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

I see that you have little advertising project. Why you do not increase advertising on the Internet? Thus, it will be possible to attract more users here in the project and investments.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Thankyou for your kind words. We value your response.
Our mission is to create a large crypto community by encouraging normal, non-technical users to
enter the crypto industry world by joining the SMART TRADE COMMUNITY.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Big potential for this project. Contacting this many exchanges will give more impressions to the public view.
We are glad that you took time and viewed our project. Smart Trade aims at bringing all the exchanges together on a single platform.
Traders can join our community and enable ordinary users to trade on major exchanges without
specialist knowledge, develop and improve their own investment strategies, coordinate their
actions and communicate in internal forums.
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Hello! When will the start of sales of tokens begin? And where can I buy them, it will be selling on the stock exchange or selling from the address of the developers?
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

I will be joining the airdrop campaign! Congratulation on the launch of these new project. CHEERS!
Hello, did you join our airdrop yet?
Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users.
Airdrop is an excellent way to boost up marketing of the project!
Thankyou for your valuable time.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Another Exchange to be launched, This project should have unique features to be able to compete from different good exchanges.
Thank you for your kind response. We are coming up with some different features like active investment.
We are unique as we bring all major exchanges on a single platform.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

I see that you have little advertising project. Why you do not increase advertising on the Internet? Thus, it will be possible to attract more users here in the project and investments.
most likely because they have just started their work. I think they will still have time for the implementation of a large advertising campaign. One question is how to deal with this situation in the market. I am afraid that it may hinder the good development of the project.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Hello! When will the start of sales of tokens begin? And where can I buy them, it will be selling on the stock exchange or selling from the address of the developers?
Hello
Our sale has already begun. We are in our pre ICO stage. You can buy tokens @ 80% bonus now from our website.
To buy the tokens make an account on our website and buy your tokens now!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

The token sales is already started and we miss the opportunity of 90% bonus. But the project are still offering good bonuses for those who will buy earlier. This is quite interesting and convincing to buy now and follow this team in the upcoming days since they have a lot of good things here.
Please do not feel bad if you haven't bought your tokens. ICO is giving bonus @80% now!
Buy your tokens now!
Stay tuned for more information with us. Don't forget to join our telegram group for latest updates.
Here's the link: https://t.me/smartradecoinn
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

Another newly project which I think need more time to consider it to be have a potential if it's well-handed. Moreover, I am still trying to understand more about its information so that I can somehow understand more about it.
It is our vision is to create the largest community of traders in the crypto market (SMART TRADE COMMUNITY)
We will change the entire potential of the SMART TRADE COIN WORLD to building up of the largest decentralized crypto training community capable of directly influencing the major exchanges. SMART TRADE COIN works with four official bank connections to make sure that you have your crypto in less than 3 working days.
LuxuryLedger

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

Indeed a great idea implemented by a strong team with lot of potential to build something which is much needed by any crypto hodlers in this current market and difficulties we're facing.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Hello, I totally understand your perspective and every new project must be suspected.
High bonuses is a marketing strategy to make more people aware of our project.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

I agree to you, but I think it still needs to add more details and future plans about the project, also the current status of this project with their roadmap. Hoping to see more updates soon.

We have updated our whitepaper which contains our roadmap and future plans. Our whitepaper is available on our website or directly follow this link:https://smarttradeico.io/stc-wp.pdf
Thankyou for your suggestions!
We would love to have more suggestions.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

I think if that is the case of giving big bonuses that looks too good to be true the team must recheck it again but most of the time big bonuses can attract more investors to join.
Hello, we are providing 80% bonus!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

I am amazed on how big your bonuses that are giving. Seems really really attractive to anyone who sees that bonus, better to share this while still on 80% of bonus.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

The project looks quite interesting and the team looks also very good. I seen that the team is connecting with many popular exchanges like binance ,okex,bitmex etc that's why we can say that the project will definitely achieve great success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

Good marketing strategy, more investors will be encourage to invest on it knowing that it would be profitable. Better focusing on promotion so that more people will know about this as well as the bonus.
Antare

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Your website shows logos of several exchanges are displayed. Where if you scroll down you see they are just contacting the exchanges with no further information about the business relationship. Furthermore have you contacted the exchanges and asked for permission to display their logo on your ICO site?

Can you show proof that the popup on your website displaying tokens sold is real? The purchase address will really help show to the world that the tokens sold are real.

Edit: This is the token address https://etherscan.io/token/0x40e45890dff79e7d533797d964e64a2c0121f49a

Only shows 14 transfers of only a few tokens not in line with what is presented on your site with the pop up showing tokens sold.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

most likely because they have just started their work. I think they will still have time for the implementation of a large advertising campaign. One question is how to deal with this situation in the market. I am afraid that it may hinder the good development of the project.

Yes it is because they just new. I am sure what most people want to happen will be granted as long it can help and good for the project. For now it is good to give the team time in order to think for a better strategies same as in developing the project. I do hope that the team will actively update about the project and reach their plans soon.
wpc143

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

I am amazed on how big your bonuses that are giving. Seems really really attractive to anyone who sees that bonus, better to share this while still on 80% of bonus.
Yeah. It's very attractive for all investors who seeks bonuses in the token sales. It could give them better satisfactions for being early contributors of the project. Hopefully, the team will gain good amounts of funds so that they can developed this project well.
farhan28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
Yeah i also impressed to see their all exchangers who are extendard enough. I think the team should talk about the transaction fees & how can they maintain 
bellicose

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that
The application looks very adequately. Already there is a wish to try it personally, but still early. I join a question of start.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
negancoin

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

Your website shows logos of several exchanges are displayed. Where if you scroll down you see they are just contacting the exchanges with no further information about the business relationship. Furthermore have you contacted the exchanges and asked for permission to display their logo on your ICO site?

They are saying that they are in contract with those exchanges to have a deal, that doesn't need permission to display the logos!. it would require permission if they are saying that they have partnership with those exchanges. and if you are interested in the details, you should check out the whitepaper.
BorisWCR

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

They are saying that they are in contract with those exchanges to have a deal, that doesn't need permission to display the logos!. it would require permission if they are saying that they have partnership with those exchanges. and if you are interested in the details, you should check out the whitepaper.
It might also be a reason that they are negotiating with them and still required certain timeline to fix the deal basing on the budget allocated as a whole kartha of the project.
TomArayaSlaya

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

I will really love to know which banks they had the agreement to open payments gateways via cryptocurrencies to fiat I think this will be a welcome invitation I will love to see how the bank regulate and guide the payment methods since crypto can have serious volatility

Mikwik

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Yeah. It's very attractive for all investors who seeks bonuses in the token sales. It could give them better satisfactions for being early contributors of the project. Hopefully, the team will gain good amounts of funds so that they can developed this project well.
That is true. Having a good promotional strategy like this such as big bonuses are really attracting to the crypto people. This is a great move of the team for having this kind of activity for the Smart Trade Coin project. Keep this kind of momentum for the better future of this project. I am looking forward for this project next updates.
AlexaSonda

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

this 80% bonus until november 25 is very interesting and will you support local exchanges in the future to enter into your platform?
DynoEarl

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Bonuses only matter if there is already a market for the token, not by setting a random arbitrary price in the air and saying you're giving a bonus based on that
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

They sound really attractive to only those people who have no idea how economics and money works which unfortunately is a large number here seemingly
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Hello
Our sale has already begun. We are in our pre ICO stage. You can buy tokens @ 80% bonus now from our website.
To buy the tokens make an account on our website and buy your tokens now!
Fine! Thanks for the answer! Today I will do just that, register to get tokens. Here's another question, will they remain with Senya in the account or will they send me a purse that supports tokens?
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

They sound really attractive to only those people who have no idea how economics and money works which unfortunately is a large number here seemingly

Surely the early investors will gain big discount if they avail the now the promo of the ICO sale.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Hi do you have a bounty program ?

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!

FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.

BorisWCR

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.
If both versions are available that brings more attention and enables to gain huge traffic from various version users that is the successful step in developmental activity.
hxmsam

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!
Are these applications already available for download or are they just in development? When can I test them and see how it works?
HMember

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

As is well-known airdrop gives very small quantity of tokens. Therefore it is better to wait for bounty and to take part in it. However and in an airdrop it will not prevent to be registered.

TechComputer

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Yeah, indeed. Just to be sure, the airdrop campaign is pretty damn good to be joined because the airdrop is very clear and easy to join.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

An android and iOS version is very great to publish since there are so many people which using the smartphone for everyday gadgets.
Junralz

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

If both versions are available that brings more attention and enables to gain huge traffic from various version users that is the successful step in developmental activity.

That's definitely right, since almost every person has a smartphone, the dev should be able to create it. Well, anyway, since they are just starting, they probably need some time to update their features.

connecoin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Yeah, indeed. Just to be sure, the airdrop campaign is pretty damn good to be joined because the airdrop is very clear and easy to join.
Yeah. But we can only received a small amount of tokens because a lot of fake accounts are being put in there. Perhaps, if the team will undergo KYC procedure to eliminate multi accounts then it will be good to join on it.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

As is well-known airdrop gives very small quantity of tokens. Therefore it is better to wait for bounty and to take part in it. However and in an airdrop it will not prevent to be registered.

Yeah, so we should always take note of this thread and probably by next days, we can hear some good news about the project.

Look ARROUND!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Is this softcap informed on the sales site just related to pre-sales? And what was the amount of tokens destined for pre-sales?
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?
Our platform would provide trading opportunities for different tokens that to without having to go on other platforms or vendor.
We would have centralize data of almost of crypto tokens to trade.
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Yeah, so we should always take note of this thread and probably by next days, we can hear some good news about the project.
Hopefully, as the days passes by hopefully good results will come. The project is definitely nice and I am sure project like this has a huge potential to success. We just needto wait patiently. Support the project as much as we can and give our 101% of understanding.
narking

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

An android and iOS version is very great to publish since there are so many people which using the smartphone for everyday gadgets.

This is good for increasing the community and an indicator for investors that the team knows how to do something other than beautiful pictures. So if they think about doing it or not, then do it exactly and as soon as possible.
farhan28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Smart trade platform know how to collect investors to their project as they offer bonus to buy their token.This amount of bonus impressed me a lot 
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Smart trade platform know how to collect investors to their project as they offer bonus to buy their token.This amount of bonus impressed me a lot 
Good that the bonuses catches your attention buddy. This feedback will surely a good one. This will make the team to workhard and do thier jobs for the future of this project. The platform was well organized and explained hopefully this will attract another set of investors for next few days.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Good that the bonuses catches your attention buddy. This feedback will surely a good one. This will make the team to workhard and do thier jobs for the future of this project. The platform was well organized and explained hopefully this will attract another set of investors for next few days.
There should be special benefit for the initial investors if not how come investors are benefitted? Even special bonus plays a key role to choose the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great
I think that the points which you have mentioned are of a good value and should be implemented.
wpc143

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

There should be special benefit for the initial investors if not how come investors are benefitted? Even special bonus plays a key role to choose the project.
As you can see the first page of this thread, the details and the benefits for being an early investors is written there. You can also ask the admins in their telegram group if you are not contented and satisfied in here.
buldogers

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Good to know that, Still weeks to go but at least we know that we aren't waiting for nothing since there is an assurance that they will be having a bounty.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Good to know that, Still weeks to go but at least we know that we aren't waiting for nothing since there is an assurance that they will be having a bounty.
has the team officially announced that they will actually launch a bounty campaign? Or is it just the guesswork of the supporters of the project?
TomArayaSlaya

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion

Dua

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion
then all other people will have to wait for the developers to launch versions for smartphones. I think this is very inconvenient, because some users remain limited in working with the application.

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

then all other people will have to wait for the developers to launch versions for smartphones. I think this is very inconvenient, because some users remain limited in working with the application.

I think to wait is the best thing to do. All those ideas and questions that comes out to each of our mind will be answered. Let just try to read again what's on their roadmap and whitepaper to refresh and understand more the moves that the team did. Trusting the team can make you stop worrying.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

I think to wait is the best thing to do. All those ideas and questions that comes out to each of our mind will be answered. Let just try to read again what's on their roadmap and whitepaper to refresh and understand more the moves that the team did. Trusting the team can make you stop worrying.
That is a way which makes the legacy incorporated through a proper channel, we can proceed priortizing white papers to gain complete information, analyze the project data and do join in their official communication channel and discuss all our thoughts.
bellicose

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

About it in general it is not necessary to guess. Little depends on us. In this plan the team has to try. Also money is necessary for this purpose.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
negancoin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

If you are trader, you should have a computer, I don't anyone who uses only his phone. how do you read the chart and do technical analysis ! exchanges focus more on web version for a reason.
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Could be this exchange will also make their own blockchain and tokens? like other legit exchanges?

unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Well, for now, the plans are only begun and there are still too many developments updates, the implementation that they will do for the project.

TechComputer

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Could be this exchange will also make their own blockchain and tokens? like other legit exchanges?
Im not sure if they are making their own blockchain because it is too hard if they would like to. Remaking the whole platform would cause a little bit of miss timining.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

It is our vision is to create the largest community of traders in the crypto market (SMART TRADE COMMUNITY)
We will change the entire potential of the SMART TRADE COIN WORLD to building up of the largest decentralized crypto training community capable of directly influencing the major exchanges. SMART TRADE COIN works with four official bank connections to make sure that you have your crypto in less than 3 working days.
What a kind of a great idea to have a such meaning on the purpose of the project. This is too unique for a project which has an official bank connection.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

If you are trader, you should have a computer, I don't anyone who uses only his phone. how do you read the chart and do technical analysis ! exchanges focus more on web version for a reason.
Definitely right there buddy! You got your point there! Well, but at the same time, I was also hoping that there will come a chance to have in the future be able to trade using our smartphones. Furthermore, this project is really doing great as having a good progress and continuous positive performance.
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

Definitely right there buddy! You got your point there! Well, but at the same time, I was also hoping that there will come a chance to have in the future be able to trade using our smartphones. Furthermore, this project is really doing great as having a good progress and continuous positive performance.

Well, I know this is only for future references if this project will grow and have more supporters and investors in the future.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

has the team officially announced that they will actually launch a bounty campaign? Or is it just the guesswork of the supporters of the project?

I'm gonna bet that it's purely speculation on the side of the people, that being said it's a very very common thing to have a bounty campaign or something similar
DynoEarl

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

And not to mention you shouldn't even be trading on your mobile with the tiny ass screen TBH, it's way way too easy to make a mistake with the digits
Dua

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

And not to mention you shouldn't even be trading on your mobile with the tiny ass screen TBH, it's way way too easy to make a mistake with the digits
but many people are tied to their smartphones and working in them is much more convenient than always carrying a laptop to work with. Therefore, everyone chooses the most convenient way to use the platform.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Have a lot of exchange platform at this time running ICO, but not at all have successful, what are the advantages of Smart Trade?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

I see Smart Trade Coin have a long time of token sales, what is the main purpose when running long sale like this?
connecoin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I think, the project have already great numbers of potential investors because aside from their big bonuses in the token sales, the team have gathered 46k and plus members in the telegram chat which is very impressive to see. If all this people will invest, for sure the project will have big amounts of funds.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

I think, the project have already great numbers of potential investors because aside from their big bonuses in the token sales, the team have gathered 46k and plus members in the telegram chat which is very impressive to see. If all this people will invest, for sure the project will have big amounts of funds.
Now really a lot of supporters of the project, but I'm not sure that all these people are investors. Only a small part will invest their funds in the development of the project.
Junralz

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Well, I know this is only for future references if this project will grow and have more supporters and investors in the future.
Everyone who is into crypto currency is familiar with trading so im sure that this project will get there support since they can track all their trading account into just 1 platform which is a great way to manage all your crypto assets and will save you alot of time.

This is just another innovations which features are being made with some changes. There are many ways to manage crypto's and this is platform is just also another options to take.

Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

I see Smart Trade Coin have a long time of token sales, what is the main purpose when running long sale like this?

Probably the main reason is that they want to earn high percentage of their hard cap. Also, having a long sale means that the project really need some serious funds on order to continue the platform.

Look ARROUND!
hxmsam

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Probably the main reason is that they want to earn high percentage of their hard cap. Also, having a long sale means that the project really need some serious funds on order to continue the platform.
Yes, the project is new and requires very good development in this environment, I hope that they will be able to tell us all about the project and attract the attention of new users.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Yes, the project is new and requires very good development in this environment, I hope that they will be able to tell us all about the project and attract the attention of new users.
They will be able to tell us all about the project if we read the whole content of it's whitepaper and understand it. They already provided it mate. Although i would agree with that the project needs more attention from more people.
buldogers

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

If they give too much sale bonuses wouldn't it mean that the value of the token lower aside from market getting down? hmmm let's just see it then.
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

They will be able to tell us all about the project if we read the whole content of it's whitepaper and understand it. They already provided it mate. Although i would agree with that the project needs more attention from more people.
Yes, right, I wanted to say the same thing. It's nice to see that there are like-minded people who also think about the project as I do.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

really interesting offer it surely will attract people towards the project. and I think it is a some kind of promotional planning that will surely become successful

simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

Project owners had an incredible plan with the project dealing with highly qualified team, a road map with more possibilities that is highly challenging in meeting their goals with a strong working team behind.
Thank you for your kind words. Team is working day and night to achieve the high goals set up in roadmap. Our happiness lies in the happiness of our investors.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

We have contacted many exchanges. We express our apology as we cannot reveal this information right now. We value your opinion but we will surely tell you the information at the right time.
We are making efforts and working hard to list this token on major exchanges.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Thank you for your kind words. Team is working day and night to achieve the high goals set up in roadmap. Our happiness lies in the happiness of our investors.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Thank you for your kind words. Don't forget to buy your tokens now else the bonus will decrease!
Hurry up and buy now!
https://smarttradeico.io/
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

We hope the same too. We allow you to buy TRADE using FIAT! FIAT Gateway is one of our unique features!
Buy your TRADE Now!
https://smarttradeico.io/
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Nice project and concept. I believe this will gather many supporters all over the world. Good luck on your project.
Thank you for your kind words. Are you familiar with this industry?
We feel encouraged when people show interest and give us feedback that can be incorporated for making our product better!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

We can only hope for the best for good platforms. But it would take time to really see how can they really help crypto enthusiasts and the likes. We will see in the next few months if they can tick the items check on their roadmap. Even highly experienced professionals have setbacks also. But that's a good indication that the project is heading to a better direction. I guess.
I totally agree on your statement. Even the best of the teams fail if they aren't focused!
The best thing about our project is that we are receptive to your feedbacks and take great care these can be implemented!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

I doubt they are gonna respond, most of the ICO developers rarely mention if they are going to list their coin in any specific exchange unless it's one of the big ones
These are some of the exchanges that we are contacting.
ACX, Gemini, Huobi, Tradeblock, Binance, UPbit, CEX-IO, OKEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken and ZBcom.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

Surely it will attract more people and potential supporters if they discover what is the good benifets when joining here.
Thank you for your support! We are making sure that we target the correct audience and that more and more potential users might come to know about it.
HMember

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Now really a lot of supporters of the project, but I'm not sure that all these people are investors. Only a small part will invest their funds in the development of the project.
It is surprising that even with such intense market all the same this project is monitored by very large number of people, about it tells activity in telegram.

simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

The first investors will be the one who has the big potential to earn after it will launched in the trade market.
We believe that newbies should definitely earn more. Rightly said that that the first investors will be the one who will earn enormous profits once we are launched!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

ACX, Gemini, Huobi, Tradeblock, Binance, UPbit, CEX-IO, OKEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken and ZBcom.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

We are working on the marketing of our product on most of the social platforms. We believe that this will attract large number of people towards our project!
Thank you for your valuable feedback
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

It's necessary to have a campaign in order for them to be known by some investors. I'm pretty sure they will have announcement that in other days and all we can do is to wait for a while.
Thank you for your valuable opinion
We are looking forward for a campaign. We will let you know shortly when are we planning it or do we have some better options in mind!
Till then kindly hold on and wait for our updates!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Can you please tell us the improvements we shall make?
Your opinion matters to us and we will surely incorporate your vision.
Please provide us your valuable feedback!
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

I agree with you as many projects stay in touch at the start but gradually decrease the support after some time.
negancoin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

I thought that list is list of exchanges that you are trying to have business deal with them in order to get privileges APIs for your software. Since it's just a list for exchanges that you are targeting to get listed there, Binance, Poloniex and Bitfinex are unlikely to list your coins, other names depend on how much you are willing to pay.
wpc143

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I thought that list is list of exchanges that you are trying to have business deal with them in order to get privileges APIs for your software. Since it's just a list for exchanges that you are targeting to get listed there, Binance, Poloniex and Bitfinex are unlikely to list your coins, other names depend on how much you are willing to pay.
As you can see, the team is just trying to cantact the above exchanges. And if one of them will confirm, then probably that's the time they will make arrangements and negotiations inorder for this token be listed. We just have to hope that it will be good and most reliable exchange so that people will be motivated to continue to work.
allfriends88

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

As you can see, the team is just trying to cantact the above exchanges. And if one of them will confirm, then probably that's the time they will make arrangements and negotiations inorder for this token be listed. We just have to hope that it will be good and most reliable exchange so that people will be motivated to continue to work.
I support every step this project take, this time may indeed have not concluded, but project can continue to assure the Exchange that the coin indeed deserves to be there. probably depends on how big the team negotiate with them, and how much they can afford to pay. I just hope we wish these coins could be on the exchange of good and reliable.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

We are working on the marketing of our product on most of the social platforms. We believe that this will attract large number of people towards our project!
Good to hear about that admin. This kind of information make us alive and be active again. We are glad to know that the project is doing very well. This cooperation and project transparency will lead this project to s brighter and better future lets just keep in holding on.
TomArayaSlaya

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Thats lots of exchanges Is good to know you are on speed with the coin I really hope to see this on Kucoin or Idex too I Think they are really good for new coins and token considering the number of users there

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Thanks for this information,  this is much appreciated to us and to all people because of the latest update given by the developer and the team. It is good to know about it because this would help to satisfy all the people who are using and supporting the product. Hope the team will succeed in every step and decision they make.
bellicose

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

Of course such platforms will help to attract audience, I do not doubt it. And whether some special events for increase in community will be held still?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Of course such platforms will help to attract audience, I do not doubt it. And whether some special events for increase in community will be held still?

I agree, marketing is really important on new project like this, they need to make new strategies for marketing and advertising and they should have more promotions and bonuses to attrat more investors.

melch100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

More events and promotional bonuses are important for a project to gain more popularity and trust. I hope that the team will maintain good relationship with their supporters and investors.

trofim21

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

the project has a huge plus that is its work product, but in my opinion you are giving today a huge bonus of 80% which is a lot, and that scares me, but the project is worthy of attention
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

More events and promotional bonuses are important for a project to gain more popularity and trust. I hope that the team will maintain good relationship with their supporters and investors.
Well its true with the additional promotional bonuses that will give the people the chance to earn extra tokens. In return they will make sure that the project can gain potential investors and project community will grow as the project will also grow and improve.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

According to the recent data that I read, only 12% of current market trading volume is shared by small exchanges especially those that are just starting up, that's around 25m USD, what kind of market strategy are you going to do to make it up to the big Exchanges and line up with the likes of binance?
Mikwik

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

Does this project already been have a bounty campaign? Or they will be planning to launch a one? That would be good to the project as well as another new opprtunity to bounty hunter people like me. An end to end benefited will happen if ever there will be.
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

Does this project already been have a bounty campaign? Or they will be planning to launch a one? That would be good to the project as well as another new opprtunity to bounty hunter people like me. An end to end benefited will happen if ever there will be.

For now that's there plan for the next couple of weeks but still airdrop campaign is active?

unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

Well this is a good news then to see many exchanges listed and plans to work with the project.

FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

Well this is a good news then to see many exchanges listed and plans to work with the project.

If the ICO sale is success surely will see one of this exchange working with smart trade coin platforms.

DynoEarl

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

Atleast try to keep it non spammy cause most ICOs are too busy actually spamming the shit outta facebook and twitter that people actively hate the token
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

Ehh the problem with around half of those exchanges is that they are limited to people in certain countries only and others cant really use them easily
abibliev

Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

Great opportunity! I'm in
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

Hi Abibliev,
Thank you so much for supporting us. We are happy to see you.
I hope you have already joined the telegram group.
abibliev

Merit: 115

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

Hi Abibliev,
Thank you so much for supporting us. We are happy to see you.
I hope you have already joined the telegram group.

Yes I’m in telegram group already. Thanks!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Are these applications already available for download or are they just in development? When can I test them and see how it works?
Hi, I didn't get you. What type of applications you are talking about?
Are you talking about Airdrop and Bounty?
Faerbi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

I´ve read the whitepaper and miss one information: what do I get for how many "Trades"? If I buy for $500 I get a certain amount and for $1000 double amount. But what difference does it make in the application?
Is there a limitation on trades in correlation with "TRADES", does one "TRADE" represent one trade? And somewhere I read it is limited for one year. What happens after that year if I still have "TRADES"? And there is a button arbitrage option as an addon. This option has to be purchased seperatly?
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

Hi, I didn't get you. What type of applications you are talking about?
Are you talking about Airdrop and Bounty?

So what about bounty campaign? Are you going to launch one or have you changed your mind? I'm very interested in this project, gonna take part in the ICO for sure and would like to promote it. Personally I'm interested in youtube campaign, social media ones and signature (after the current one I wear will be finished).

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄