Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1450 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

I see Smart Trade Coin have a long time of token sales, what is the main purpose when running long sale like this?

Probably the main reason is that they want to earn high percentage of their hard cap. Also, having a long sale means that the project really need some serious funds on order to continue the platform.
Yes, the project is new and requires very good development in this environment, I hope that they will be able to tell us all about the project and attract the attention of new users.
They will be able to tell us all about the project if we read the whole content of it's whitepaper and understand it. They already provided it mate. Although i would agree with that the project needs more attention from more people.
Yes, right, I wanted to say the same thing. It's nice to see that there are like-minded people who also think about the project as I do.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

I am amazed on how big your bonuses that are giving. Seems really really attractive to anyone who sees that bonus, better to share this while still on 80% of bonus.
really interesting offer it surely will attract people towards the project. and I think it is a some kind of promotional planning that will surely become successful

simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

Project owners had an incredible plan with the project dealing with highly qualified team, a road map with more possibilities that is highly challenging in meeting their goals with a strong working team behind.
Thank you for your kind words. Team is working day and night to achieve the high goals set up in roadmap. Our happiness lies in the happiness of our investors.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.
We have contacted many exchanges. We express our apology as we cannot reveal this information right now. We value your opinion but we will surely tell you the information at the right time.
We are making efforts and working hard to list this token on major exchanges.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.
Thank you for your kind words. Team is working day and night to achieve the high goals set up in roadmap. Our happiness lies in the happiness of our investors.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.
Thank you for your kind words. Don't forget to buy your tokens now else the bonus will decrease!
Hurry up and buy now!
https://smarttradeico.io/
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great
We hope the same too. We allow you to buy TRADE using FIAT! FIAT Gateway is one of our unique features!
Buy your TRADE Now!
https://smarttradeico.io/
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Nice project and concept. I believe this will gather many supporters all over the world. Good luck on your project.
Thank you for your kind words. Are you familiar with this industry?
We feel encouraged when people show interest and give us feedback that can be incorporated for making our product better!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.

We can only hope for the best for good platforms. But it would take time to really see how can they really help crypto enthusiasts and the likes. We will see in the next few months if they can tick the items check on their roadmap. Even highly experienced professionals have setbacks also. But that's a good indication that the project is heading to a better direction. I guess.
I totally agree on your statement. Even the best of the teams fail if they aren't focused!
The best thing about our project is that we are receptive to your feedbacks and take great care these can be implemented!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.

I doubt they are gonna respond, most of the ICO developers rarely mention if they are going to list their coin in any specific exchange unless it's one of the big ones
These are some of the exchanges that we are contacting.
ACX, Gemini, Huobi, Tradeblock, Binance, UPbit, CEX-IO, OKEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken and ZBcom.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

Surely it will attract more people and potential supporters if they discover what is the good benifets when joining here.
Thank you for your support! We are making sure that we target the correct audience and that more and more potential users might come to know about it.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I think, the project have already great numbers of potential investors because aside from their big bonuses in the token sales, the team have gathered 46k and plus members in the telegram chat which is very impressive to see. If all this people will invest, for sure the project will have big amounts of funds.
Now really a lot of supporters of the project, but I'm not sure that all these people are investors. Only a small part will invest their funds in the development of the project.
It is surprising that even with such intense market all the same this project is monitored by very large number of people, about it tells activity in telegram.

simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.

A higher "bonus" at the time of the ICO means nothing cause that just becomes the "real" ICO price cause people will just dump at a couple of cents over that

The first investors will be the one who has the big potential to earn after it will launched in the trade market.
We believe that newbies should definitely earn more. Rightly said that that the first investors will be the one who will earn enormous profits once we are launched!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
ACX, Gemini, Huobi, Tradeblock, Binance, UPbit, CEX-IO, OKEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken and ZBcom.
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

There are already hundred of people downloaded the google application of Smart in which gives positive indications that they have what it takes to become a good kind of project. Hopefully, the team will keep on working to increase this numbers and to attract more people to support it.
We are working on the marketing of our product on most of the social platforms. We believe that this will attract large number of people towards our project!
Thank you for your valuable feedback
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.

The airdrop is active now, Very sure they have plan to launch a campaign thru social promoting.

It's necessary to have a campaign in order for them to be known by some investors. I'm pretty sure they will have announcement that in other days and all we can do is to wait for a while.
Thank you for your valuable opinion
We are looking forward for a campaign. We will let you know shortly when are we planning it or do we have some better options in mind!
Till then kindly hold on and wait for our updates!
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

I'm not sure if the feedback from the exchanges are not quietly needed as they are a new project. They need to improve their project first rather than listing.
Can you please tell us the improvements we shall make?
Your opinion matters to us and we will surely incorporate your vision.
Please provide us your valuable feedback!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

I agree with you as many projects stay in touch at the start but gradually decrease the support after some time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.

I thought that list is list of exchanges that you are trying to have business deal with them in order to get privileges APIs for your software. Since it's just a list for exchanges that you are targeting to get listed there, Binance, Poloniex and Bitfinex are unlikely to list your coins, other names depend on how much you are willing to pay.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I thought that list is list of exchanges that you are trying to have business deal with them in order to get privileges APIs for your software. Since it's just a list for exchanges that you are targeting to get listed there, Binance, Poloniex and Bitfinex are unlikely to list your coins, other names depend on how much you are willing to pay.
As you can see, the team is just trying to cantact the above exchanges. And if one of them will confirm, then probably that's the time they will make arrangements and negotiations inorder for this token be listed. We just have to hope that it will be good and most reliable exchange so that people will be motivated to continue to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: