Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITCOIN CASH DEAD ?  (Read 1127 times)
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Hopefully neither will succeed and all bitcoin cash variants will be dumped out of service. This will restore confidence in the bitcoin markets which has taken a real hammering

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

Honestly, I have no soft corner for bitcoin cash and I do not have a little interest for bitcoin cash. If it is dead then it will be better for the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin cash is a shit coin it should be dead it has no influence in the market.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Hopefully neither will succeed and all bitcoin cash variants will be dumped out of service. This will restore confidence in the bitcoin markets which has taken a real hammering
is it if bitcoin cash is dead, will it improve the situation? will it affect the price of bitcoin? I am afraid that if bitcoin cash dies I am scared if it will make the price of bitcoin fall further
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:20:24 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Last week was another Night mare in the history of the crypto currency world. the event of the Bitcoin cash forking took  a huge swipe on the crypto market leading to a bizarre lost of over 50 billions Usd in the Market.  Bitcoin dropped below 6000usd trademark. the last time it hit such price was in August.  After the Forking, there has been a tug of War between the New born babies. BTC CASH ABC and BTC CASH SV.
So i asked what is the likely faith and future of their father. Bitcoin Cash.?

Merchants are dropping BHC support. At least for the time being until things crystallize. It could even happen that that last forever.

https://twitter.com/GlobeeCom/status/1065965285616873477

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?
My understanding is also like that the original BCH changed to BCH abc , many thought that the incident made the price of bitcoin down
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

Hardfork is the end of Bitcoin Cash Smiley. I think very soon nobody will trade or use Bitcoin Cash anymore, for now all investors and traders only focus on 2 new cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Cash SV and Bitcoin Cash ABC only. Seem like if this situation keep happening, it'll be really the end for Bitcoin Cash.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Honestly, I have no soft corner for bitcoin cash and I do not have a little interest for bitcoin cash. If it is dead then it will be better for the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin cash is a shit coin it should be dead it has no influence in the market.

Your thinking is grave. I think BCH is sometimes is potential crypto. But after the hard fork, be split into BCHABC and BCHSV, the potential of BCH is go down. I think in the next time, the volume of BCH will decrease because of the demand of investors in 2 new coins.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

It appears that there is no favorable position when holding a BCH coin, despite the fact that at first it was hardfork and ready to outmaneuver crypto costs to date, it is smarter to discard it so as not to encounter high misfortunes. I am certain that different altcoins will have more potential and great later on.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:32:28 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 01:58:43 AM by xtraelv

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?
My understanding is also like that the original BCH changed to BCH abc , many thought that the incident made the price of bitcoin down

Technically BCH is now BCH ABC but the BCH SV people will deny that and have not conceded yet.

BCH has split into 2 (forked) and the dominant chain is BCH while the other is considered a "forked alt". (BCH ABC is the dominant chain)

Symilar to when Bitcoin split into Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin core was the dominant chain and is referred to as "bitcoin" while bitcoin cash became a "forked alt" (which is heavily disputed by the Bitcoin Cash zealots who still claim it to be the "real bitcoin")

BCH is still unsafe to split into BCH ABC and BCH SV because neither chain has implemented replay protection and Craig Wright has made several threats about "losing both coins if you split it". With the potential 51% attacks looming, chain re-organisations (already happened on SV) and transaction spam attacks and Ddos attacks on the coin networks - BCH is rapidly losing the practical uses it had. Vendor and Exchange support is dropping. The bleeding has extended to other cryptos.

Often there is no love lost between competing cryptos and their communities but I believe this "war" will have a long lasting effect on both SV as well as ABC. I think it will have a detrimental effect on the future of BCH. Any gains of popularity (low Tx fee & faster Tx) will be lost. Investors have long memories and the market is full of competing products that conduct themselves with more dignity.

EDIT:

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-price-drops-12-to-new-all-time-low-at-190-whats-causing-it/

Since November 7, the Bitcoin Cash price (BCH) has dropped from $640 to $190, by more than 70 percent.

Prior to the hash power war between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Cash SV, a camp led by CoinGeek, Calvin Ayre, and Craig Steven Wright, the price of BCH plunged from $640 to around $450.

As I predicted:

Craig Wright might be planning to do this for years - but the people that are financing this bloodbath will eventually come to their senses and concentrate on making money rather than throwing it away.

Once the markets really get back to normal with seperate ABC and SV markets the dumping of those coins will start.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-23/bitcoin-cash-wars-end-with-no-relief-for-biggest-cryptocurrency
In a web post Friday, Calvin Ayre, a billionaire representative of the group, said SV followers “no longer want the name Bitcoin Cash” but will continue supporting their own version of the network.

The other faction -- called ABC and pushed by the likes of investor Roger Ver, known as “Bitcoin Jesus” for his earlier crypto advocacy, and Chinese giant Bitmain -- will be in charge of Bitcoin Cash. ABC won a race known as the Nakamoto Consensus, in which computers that support the Bitcoin Cash network voted to go with either ABC or SV, which offered different technical improvements to the network.]The other faction -- called ABC and pushed by the likes of investor Roger Ver, known as “Bitcoin Jesus” for his earlier crypto advocacy, and Chinese giant Bitmain -- will be in charge of Bitcoin Cash. ABC won a race known as the Nakamoto Consensus, in which computers that support the Bitcoin Cash network voted to go with either ABC or SV, which offered different technical improvements to the network.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Hardfork is the end of Bitcoin Cash Smiley. I think very soon nobody will trade or use Bitcoin Cash anymore, for now all investors and traders only focus on 2 new cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Cash SV and Bitcoin Cash ABC only. Seem like if this situation keep happening, it'll be really the end for Bitcoin Cash.
I don't think so, seeing the recent bitcoin cash movement on CMC, the price of BCH is back to normal like never before, which has dropped by up to 20%. And today BCH has increased up to 4%, this is pointed out there are still many investors who hope that BCH will always be there.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:35:47 AM

Last week was another Night mare in the history of the crypto currency world. the event of the Bitcoin cash forking took  a huge swipe on the crypto market leading to a bizarre lost of over 50 billions Usd in the Market.  Bitcoin dropped below 6000usd trademark. the last time it hit such price was in August.  After the Forking, there has been a tug of War between the New born babies. BTC CASH ABC and BTC CASH SV.
death for bitcoin cash might happen, if seen bitcoin cash will only give a temporary effect on bitcoin, and bitcoin can fight it easily. so I think that something that might be easy for bitcoin cash to experience a setback.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

for me BCH is dead.
I am very sorry I did not sell my BCH before the hardfork happened.
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Of course Bcash is dead.

And the funny thing is how it was killed by its 2 creators themselves, fighting like two maniacs trying to show to the world who has the biggest one, and ready to burn their fortune in the process.

But the virtue of this fork was to show the real face of Bcash: a completely centralized cryptocurrency, fully controlled and governed by a couple of guys only motivated by greed, and mined by their partners in crime, ready to lose money to keep control over the network. And ”control” is not vain word here: in both BCH, one (!) or two miners controls more than 56% of their respective networks!

Fascinating. (https://cash.coin.dance)

From the start, Bcash what the opposite of what we need, and the opposite of what Bitcoin is and should be.

There is only one Bitcoin.

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Might sooner or later BCH will meet a decline in price and its position in the coinmarketcap will decline as well. The Fork will usually leave some side effects so that each investor assumes that the results of the coin fork will have greater potential, not to mention the BCH fork will produce 2 new coins where the BCH fork problems caused a deep decline in prices some time ago. I just experienced this, when a coin decides to hardfork and has a negative effect on the cryptocurrency market, you can see a drastic decline in prices some time ago.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

we really dont know, becouse Roger Ver is "shendzreulis erti" and i think have mnay supporter.  now is bad time for al crypto, and for BCH to.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

The truth is that Bitcoin Cash is just a fork of Bitcoin. Making another fork is a clear price manipulation and each new attempt of such manipulation will end in an even greater catastrophe. People have more knowledge and luckily understand that Bitcoin Cash is - as Roger Ver said - "only business".

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████