Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Ethereum is in low $100s now. Don't know where is the bottom in this market but there will be a strong bounce back once it is in.
I suppose it is. A lot of peoples waiting for a strong bounce. No doubt once that happens, the worst will be over.

I will be very happy if I see how it happens. Now, I am at a loss. as soon as i have many ETH altcoins, I am in the minus now. Certainly, the only way out now is to wait for the better times of the bull run.
haitranvan1998

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.
I also think ETH will fall below 100$, maybe 80$ for the bottom. BTC has fallen out of the strong support zone and now everything will continue to fall without any difficulty. We need to accept the fact that Bull run will not start this year

You have identified the right thing, things are getting worse, what are you thinking about the upcoming market, I look forward to your answer, follow up
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I believe very well. But for now i feel for the investors as the market is in tears! Ethereum will sure jump higher to 400-500 any time soon everything is possible.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

I don't think there is any reason for the price of Ethereum to grow. The ICO market is so bad. The Ethereum team seems reluctant to create more value for it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

I don't think there is any reason for the price of Ethereum to grow. The ICO market is so bad. The Ethereum team seems reluctant to create more value for it!
The ethereum have evolved from a platform for the ICO in the instrument for payment. I think it is unfair to him when people talk about the decline in interest in the ICO and blame it on ethereum. These things need to be considered separately from each other. What is price? Price is the mood of the market, nothing more.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

and now the price $120 lmao
bararawe777

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

$1,425 Jan 10th, 2018---------Now $121. Buy MOAR, it will only go higher. LOL
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

It's good to think in a positive way. Although most times it's Predictions, ethereum will sure jump high very soon. That's what I believe.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

I hope you mean 120$ instead of 150 Smiley

Right now ethereum and all markets looking like dropping knife. If you have some, you can't do anything. But if you try to buy something you may loss some fingers.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

$1,425 Jan 10th, 2018---------Now $121. Buy MOAR, it will only go higher. LOL

Smiley Yes, you need to buy now, ETH is trading at an incredibly low price. The miners are already working at a loss now, but for some reason the network does not stop. Do you know why? Because blockchain technology is the future, and people believe in it and hardly work to bring it to the real life to make it better. Market will grow in the future in such a way that last year’s HYIP will seem like nothing. The work on improving the blockchain does not stop, the Ether will be restored in price, I'm sure. And those who do not buy now and laugh at those who do it again will be very much regretted in the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

It's below 150 USD already, no sign of pump this time and possible could down more because many newbie panic sellers, hopefully not. I don't think it can jump to 500 USD in the next month, but if not well let see in the next year.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I am sure that the market will increase, but I believe that bitcoin and ethereum has not yet bottomed out and where it is hard to say!
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

I have sold my 80% of ETH when it was $210 although I had sold at loss. In the recent crash, I have purchased some altcoins with utility since it is the cheapest in my eyes. Well, I think no one will take the risk to ETH now.

You were right to sell the coins. Wait a bit or start to purchase now at the lower price. If I were you, I would set buy orders up to $50 and wait until they start to work. I think the market will be going down lower!

lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84

IRONX

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

You always have to prepare for the worst. Do not forget that the stability at the moment is not in question. But there is and will be hope.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Now the ETH has dropped below $ 130 and I think it will be under $ 100, crazy one day, ETh will not be able to reach $ 400 at least this year: The
Well, however low Ethereum wants to get, what is the point of trying to bother you about that. What is essential at this point now is to just simply make sure that you are at least, taking advantage of those lows and making sure you are really not letting it pass you by because it will sure pass a lot of people by, no doubt about it.

I really would not have expected Ethereum erasing most of its gains of last year, but the thing is, market will always have a way of giving people the chance to enter in and hold for the long term, if you are smart to know that, then you won't miss it.
flicbecomnews

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Just HALK
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

What are these predictions based on? Many experts believe that the maximum price in December will be 200-250 dollars. But it is clearly worth it to buy coins for the future!

If many experts believe that it’s 200-250 dollars, then everything will be the other way around and you need to prepare for the price of 50-80 dollars.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

I continue to believe in the huge benefits and great potential of Ethereum price increase in the near future. Of course, due to the negative situation in the crypto market, the price Eth will continue to decline this year. But there is every reason to assert that from next year stable growth will recover.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

I am fully confident that Ethereum will indeed be able to regain its former high positions in the future. Of course, until the end of this year, the prices of most cryptocurrencies will continue to decline. But from next year we will notice a new growth of Ethereum up to about $ 300.
siequelahe

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

When can I start buying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: