Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

Will there also be a market place on your platform? Or at least will you offer VR headsets since a lot of us dont have one yet and would like to buy it with crypto.

It is an interesting suggestion for both parties, both for those who want to acquire the headphones in question, and for the platform, either by selling the headphones by crypto, or by making partnerships that allow this

This is a good idea. I have looked into a few VR headset manufacturers. The ones I have spoken to were not too enthusiastic about accepting crypto but that was 1 year ago. They may have had a change of heart.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

VR is still a niche, but I wonder if the transition from tethered VR to cheap and easy to setup mobile VR (not cardboard) will finally make VR mainstream.

There is a big difference: tethered VR is powered by a PC with expensive GPU, while mobile VR uses phone hardware. Likewise you cannot expect mobile VR to run games like Subnautica unless the visuals are trimmed down.

Is $CYBR optimized for mobile VR?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

VR is still a niche, but I wonder if the transition from tethered VR to cheap and easy to setup mobile VR (not cardboard) will finally make VR mainstream.

There is a big difference: tethered VR is powered by a PC with expensive GPU, while mobile VR uses phone hardware. Likewise you cannot expect mobile VR to run games like Subnautica unless the visuals are trimmed down.

Yeah. Google Cardboard is mentioned as a way to access. I have always wanted to build one.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Yeah. Google Cardboard is mentioned as a way to access. I have always wanted to build one.

Bought a good one from amazon for 50 €.
Should arrive any time, but because it is shipped from China, it may be delayed.
In every case I will report how it works.
The first mentioned:
https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/1044-best-cheap-vr-headsets.html

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

I think mobile phones may not be powerful enough to be used for VR and if they are probably too expensive for most of the people to buy.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

I think mobile phones may not be powerful enough to be used for VR and if they are probably too expensive for most of the people to buy.

You are mistaken. Oculus/Facebook is betting heavily on mobile VR with their latest entry level and mid level headsets, the Oculus Go released earlier this year and the Oculus Quest in a few months. Mobile VR is not a theory. It is already here.

PC VR stays a niche because it is a hassle to set up, especially the Rift with its required sensors, you are constricted by cables and you need an extremely powerful PC. Hardcore PC gaming is a niche. PC VR is a niche within that niche.

With mobile VR you are unchained and it is plug 'n play. Convenience and accessibility trumps visual fidelity.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Google and facebook are heavily invested on making portable devices like smartphones to work with VR tech.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Will there also be a market place on your platform? Or at least will you offer VR headsets since a lot of us dont have one yet and would like to buy it with crypto.

We will have a extended marktplace for:

- 3d content (buildings, models, avatars)
- Real estate market (buy, sell, rent virtual land)
- Plugins (plugins we and other programmers make for the VR world)

At this stage we dont have any VR headset partnerships, but we hope to form them in the future.
Making a store and accepting crypto wont be really hard to make.

it seems to me good rules to alternate day and night, and the possibility for landowners to control time (day / night), and the impossibility of building in open space,waiting for another demo...

One added thing on the planet the owners can decide this, day or night is just there own decision.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

It is an interesting suggestion for both parties, both for those who want to acquire the headphones in question, and for the platform, either by selling the headphones by crypto, or by making partnerships that allow this

Agree, this can be benefitial for both parties, but also you need to allow different models to be bough, cause we dont want a monopoly in VR headsets.

Yea we will be mobile VR ready, but you indeed must understand your mobile phone cant render as fast as your expensive GPU will do. Doesnt change you can already do a lot with mobile VR and while the VR industy evolves we
wanna be there with a cutting edge platform. Look at the general market of tech 5 years ago and now, imagine now in 5 years or even 10 how everything will be evolved computers growing exponential and now the blockchain that connect different technologies it's an amazing time now and ahead for us.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Google and facebook are heavily invested on making portable devices like smartphones to work with VR tech.

True, WebXR is one part of that, the market potential is huge and much more fun as immersive experience.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

You are mistaken. Oculus/Facebook is betting heavily on mobile VR with their latest entry level and mid level headsets, the Oculus Go released earlier this year and the Oculus Quest in a few months. Mobile VR is not a theory. It is already here.

PC VR stays a niche because it is a hassle to set up, especially the Rift with its required sensors, you are constricted by cables and you need an extremely powerful PC. Hardcore PC gaming is a niche. PC VR is a niche within that niche.

With mobile VR you are unchained and it is plug 'n play. Convenience and accessibility trumps visual fidelity.

My favorite at this stage the HTC Vive pro with a battery pack, dont like the cables in most VR sets cause i like to walk around a bit and i always get tangled in the cables.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Saying this would make ur grandfarter turn in his grave. 50 years back no one dared to think about cumbersome stuff like this which only pollutes human brain through constant discharge of radio waves of short wavelength which is to traumatize ur sore sensory organs and receptors even more. Wear a bowl with liquid boiling lard on ur head to amplify ur perception of virtual surrealism. Fucking nuts.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Saying this would make ur grandfarter turn in his grave. 50 years back no one dared to think about cumbersome stuff like this which only pollutes human brain through constant discharge of radio waves of short wavelength which is to traumatize ur sore sensory organs and receptors even more. Wear a bowl with liquid boiling lard on ur head to amplify ur perception of virtual surrealism. Fucking nuts.

I heard tinfoil hats work wonders. They have the nice side effect that the government can't use their radio-wave thought-control program on you.

Seriously, what a nonsense you are posting here. VR applications are just in its early stages and the market for them will grow, no matter what you are saying.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

14 hours a day? That's all? lol. I read the white paper top to bottom. Whoever wrote it it did a very good job. They understand that there must be a story hidden inside with subtle references to its flow. The fungible/non-fungible tokens usage is genius and their explanation in the white paper taught this old dog a few new tricks. I have been avoiding studying up on all the ERC standards but I spent some time at https://www.techracers.com/blogs/erc-token-standards/ ERC token standards for dummies to get a better understanding. The way you are linking ERC721 tokens together from land token to planet token is madness. Brilliant madness.  I will have to find something to criticize very soon before I get accused of shilling this project. Cool Other than a few minor spelling and grammar issues, the white paper was damn near perfect.

I wish i could spend more, cause this is our passion and we enjoy it a lot. It's sad that the crypto market at this stage is at a low so it's hard to attract a huge follower base to share the ideas and technology with, but we are confident that as soon as we release the first land parcels people will get excited! Non fungible tokens are fun and underestimated at this market it's an asset class on it's own. That's also why we reward ICO participants with land parcels to get them even more excited and we hope in the future they will all be our ambassadors for the platform and VR.

We appreciate the kind words man! I wrote it personally with the CTO and we spended a lot hours in writting the whitepaper, cause we have so many ideas and solutions, but we had to hold it back in the whitepaper cause somethings might confuse people so we tryed making it easy and interresting enough for people to read and get excited. We both are not native english so sadly enough our grammer wont be perfect  Grin We're more thinkers than writers.

We will release about 3 more articles before new year and about 4 in January all about the product and ways we handle things (without telling our secrets ofcourse we want to be the first to launch this features).

Today an article will be released about the land parcels in the cosmos and some added features.

WE ALSO HAVE SOME NEWS  Cool Cool

This week we have two new team members! We will announce them soon  Grin

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Still the life expectancy keeps growing   Roll Eyes
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

14 hours a day? That's all? lol. I read the white paper top to bottom. Whoever wrote it it did a very good job. They understand that there must be a story hidden inside with subtle references to its flow. The fungible/non-fungible tokens usage is genius and their explanation in the white paper taught this old dog a few new tricks. I have been avoiding studying up on all the ERC standards but I spent some time at https://www.techracers.com/blogs/erc-token-standards/ ERC token standards for dummies to get a better understanding. The way you are linking ERC721 tokens together from land token to planet token is madness. Brilliant madness.  I will have to find something to criticize very soon before I get accused of shilling this project. Cool Other than a few minor spelling and grammar issues, the white paper was damn near perfect.

I wish i could spend more, cause this is our passion and we enjoy it a lot. It's sad that the crypto market at this stage is at a low so it's hard to attract a huge follower base to share the ideas and technology with, but we are confident that as soon as we release the first land parcels people will get excited! Non fungible tokens are fun and underestimated at this market it's an asset class on it's own. That's also why we reward ICO participants with land parcels to get them even more excited and we hope in the future they will all be our ambassadors for the platform and VR.

We appreciate the kind words man! I wrote it personally with the CTO and we spended a lot hours in writting the whitepaper, cause we have so many ideas and solutions, but we had to hold it back in the whitepaper cause somethings might confuse people so we tryed making it easy and interresting enough for people to read and get excited. We both are not native english so sadly enough our grammer wont be perfect  Grin We're more thinkers than writers.

We will release about 3 more articles before new year and about 4 in January all about the product and ways we handle things (without telling our secrets ofcourse we want to be the first to launch this features).

Today an article will be released about the land parcels in the cosmos and some added features.

WE ALSO HAVE SOME NEWS  Cool Cool

This week we have two new team members! We will announce them soon  Grin

You're right, non fungible tokens are really understimated, people know them because of cryptokitties but there's really way more then that behind them and you're bulding a great use case

luksbit

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

The games developed in the CosmosCR platform can be played but the payment method for these games will only be in the CR token? Virtual reality, would you need a 3d glasses?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

The games developed in the CosmosCR platform can be played but the payment method for these games will only be in the CR token? Virtual reality, would you need a 3d glasses?

I think that VR always means a 3D environment, otherwise any computer game would be VR so you probably will need some VR glasses.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Vr will become cheaper with more people buying it or because vr will be mainstream because it will get cheaper.

It is like chicken or egg problem.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Do you have some agreement with game publishers and development? They are intersting in creating games on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: