Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier  (Read 2165 times)
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

This will be great innovations when we will have a lot of outlets like this one accepting one form of cryptocurrency or other for payments. This will increase the demand for bitcoin and also increasing the market value. It will not be long before other sister companies will introduce bitcoin for their own transactions. The cryptocurrency  has come to stay and will soon be the feature of financial transactions
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

We need a technology like the lightning network, which will be conducive to fast purchases. Without this technology there is no future sor such transaction method.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I am agree that paying bitcoin made easier transactions because all we know that bitcoin is online paying system. If bitcoin usage to every payment will be accepted we will be have a very smooth and convenient transactions but in achieving that benefits to have a very big innovation all system will be change to make other payment online acceptance. And I think not all companies and small business stablishment cannot afford in this innovation and I think this will be a big problem to achieve a good bitcoin transaction online tl have a easier transactions. And I think this will be happend when government will be coolerate and help to make bitcoin legal.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

I think so because here the modern era must be improved especially with the necessities of life, namely payment and payment this time not using paper money anymore but bitcoin will help with payment like money...
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

That is the main goal of Bitcoin, becoming a future currency that can make transactions more practical and can cut transaction costs on conventional currencies. But for now it still faces several obstacles such as the limited number of stores that accept Bitcoin as a payment instrument and some countries have not been able to accept Bitcoin as the legitimate currency in their region.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

It's interesting all those sites that accept bitcoin, the truth surprises me pretty much especially Newegg and Microsoft that are quite large chains and many people can take advantage of that option, now with this tremendous fall do not know how they will be, but I hope they stand firm with their payment option.

vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

Actually, we need a good technology for the future world. We know a day by day the world be converting to the digital world. The best example is the world's 90% works are based on computer. It means the world be going to the digital world. So the crypto field is a great field to the future world. Especially the BTC payment method. it's a great payment method for everything. Definitely, it will helpful to all and it's very easy for use.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Though not all stores accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but still there are few who are accwpting bitcoin. Using bitcoin aa a payment is easier as long you have with you the internet connection in processing the payments.
the solution to payment other than transfer and real bitcoin money can help payments online that benefit greatly throughout the world I think which country has used bitcoin for payment
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Though not all stores accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but still there are few who are accwpting bitcoin. Using bitcoin aa a payment is easier as long you have with you the internet connection in processing the payments.
the solution to payment other than transfer and real bitcoin money can help payments online that benefit greatly throughout the world I think which country has used bitcoin for payment

Indeed, with a good and smooth internet connection can use bitcoin as a transaction tool, this is the goal of bitcoin in the present and future. Slowly, many countries, stores, and companies will use bitcoin as a transaction service other than fiat.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?

It depends on the situation. If the store you are purchasing is accepting payments via bitcoins then I guess it made your transactions a lot more easier than the traditional one. But if not then bitcoin as a means of payment failed to be easier than the old way of paying and transacting. In my experience, there are times where bitcoin make my transaction easier.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Yes it helps doing payment from place to place without putting yourself into a store. This really helps also on online shops since they use some credit card to pay a specific item. Knowing that credit cards have interest. Paying using bitcoin reduces the interest to a small transfer fee that is much smaller compared to the credit card's interest.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I wish paying with bitcoin would be as acceptable as paying using credit cards. If all commercial companies would only accept btc payment, shopping and buying all our needs will be a lot easier. It would also be great if btc  or alts will be accepted for bills payment.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Yes, there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but soon there will be more companies that use it.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Pay with cryptocurrency makes life way sweeter and earlier,  it makes the world little smarter

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
I believe that the future smart payment agreements will be used a lot. Using Crypto for fast payments and reducing the hassle with the Blockchain system will make everything easy and quickly. I believe in future Crypto will replace FIAT.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

I agree about paying with bitcoin is easier because all you need to do is transact through online process. It will be done by your own and the internet connection. It could help most especially you are managing your time.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Japan, USA, Venezuela, and some countries that legalize bitcoin, this is good news. even before, I always found some information about transactions using bitcoin.

this gives a good assumption, that bitcoin and other altcoins in the future will be used for transactions.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Thanks for sharing interesting information. To my mind, btc has made everything easier. I think that it is great to use btc because this is a coin of the future and we will definitely enjoy all benefits soon

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Soon, I am sure there will be a lot of such places and we will be able to use Bitcoin as easily as with a dollar.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

There are many factors that must be met
Such as btc price stability
As well as the great adoption that must occur first
We have an important role to play in advancing this public adoption.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: