Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier  (Read 2165 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

yes i know that paying with bitcoin is easier than using other payment, but we know that the value of bitcoin is dropping day by day, so someday if we have 1 bitocin the valus is not same when we buy it

earlytrade24

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:38:41 AM

The number of merchants accepting bitcoin is certainly growing. For sure most of them are in countries like Japan, South Korea. Not all countries have embraced the concept of crypto yet.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in

surprised because I just learned that Microsoft allows users to use cryptocurrency deposits to shop at Microsoft Store
although it can not refund, I think it becomes a signal that bill gates started to consider the existence of cryptocurrency as a model for safe and easy payment
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

That is good news, many countries used btc as payment, so you don't need to convert it into their own currency because btc is worldwide. That's why I really love Bitcoin.
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

Though not all stores accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but still there are few who are accwpting bitcoin. Using bitcoin aa a payment is easier as long you have with you the internet connection in processing the payments.
that's the advantage of digital currencies, as long as there is an internet network all can be very easy, future stores have an online system that is if the goods can be purchased without going through a store but all can be done on the internet, so the currency is used for sure digital currency, so indeed bitcoin can be predicted as the future currency.
liansehao

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:52:44 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
yes, i agree with you. Payment by bitcoin is much easier and more convenient for users. The transaction is also faster.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

You can also pay with cryptocurrencies in Singapore. Although Singapore is now open to cryptocurrencies, the rest of the world may not be following closely. X Infinity is a Singapore based firm that caters to people who want to freely spend their cryptocurrencies anytime and anywhere without barriers. This is possible as X Infinity created a MasterCard that stores cryptocurrencies allowing users to withdraw fiat cash from ATMs or purchase regular items from any merchants accepting MasterCard. Payments with cryptocurrencies can soon be available everywhere. Check it out! http://www.xinfinity.io
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

Using bitcoin as payment is not yet popular in my country because only limited number of people owns cryptocurrencies. But some merchants are starting to take a look on these virtual coins and even the government are favoring some crypto exchanges by giving them licenses to operate. Paying with bitcoin is fast and more convenient so I hope our business sectors will eventually allow cryptocurrencies as mode of payment.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

This is awesome about 15 outlets accepting bitcoin already. Hope they make the best use of this experiments and their testimonies will push other online stores to incorporate blockchain to the system and accepts bitcoin as a means of settling transactions. All these will just mean one thing which is a massive adoption of bitcoin and rise in demand of bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

This is awesome about 15 outlets accepting bitcoin already. Hope they make the best use of this experiments and their testimonies will push other online stores to incorporate blockchain to the system and accepts bitcoin as a means of settling transactions. All these will just mean one thing which is a massive adoption of bitcoin and rise in demand of bitcoin.

Such a great thoughts mate, all this things is more easier when the adoption of bitcoin in some countries will be legal. Thus, some country take it legally and it is so apreciable for us to acknowledge the fast development and its arise demand. Somehow, it is still on downtrend due of lack of demand of bitcoin and slow transactions. But hopefully it will be open nationwide to make payment of bitcoin more easier, as will be legalized in an appropriable way.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Yea its good seeing this. I saw also retail store (kiosk) in my current location right now with a sign board that says “bitcoin accepted here”. That is really good but the problem is not everything that we need can be found in those stores. So if we are cashless and we have only bitcoin or altcoins, we still have no other choice but go on fiat to buy what we need.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Hey guys,

There are many online stores that accept crypto already like amazon and even here in our place. It is good to experience paying with it because it is more faster and do not worry that you have no cashout but for now it is not good because the price of all crypto is down. What best for this time is buying crypto than spending it on any stores.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Hey guys,

each country has a different policy and also in the application of cryptocurrency, so not all places provide, as well as in my country that has not been able to pay for bitcoin payments at all. But even though there are, there are very few users because the majority of the population prefers to use fiat rather than crypto

BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

It's very good that there are places in the world where we can pay crypto. I hope that soon all countries will support it and we will be able to freely use crypto anywhere.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

yeah there are lots of benefits from using bitcoin to buy things and some companies now accept bitcoin as a payment tool. an example of the benefit is that you can buy goods from abroad easily and also proof that the transaction will not be tracked, so it will be safe

Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

alot of many payment around the world using bitcoin, i am used bitcoin for buy 2captcha and other digital goods. bitcoin payment are easy to use and smooth transaction. i can tracking my payment anytime anywhere.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

Yes, using Bitcoin as a payment medium is something that is very good to use, because it will be faster and will not require large fees when dealing with even large amounts. For example, if we want to buy a car, we only have to use Bitcoin as a payment, because nowadays many merchandise providers use BItcoin.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

Payments with bitcoin are indeed easy and fast, this can be seen as many users who use bitcoin as an online payment without having to leave home or go to the bank. Just click and the transaction is immediately processed. What is certain is that both parties agree with each other.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

It is true that bitcoin payments will be easy because we do not need to leave home and spend a lot of time we can make payment transactions online, we only need a stable internet connection to be able to make online payments very easily.
Nhatnhi3tam

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

I see many places accept bitcoin for payment. But I do not really like it, I like paying with fast and less expensive crypto money like xrp or NEO
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: