Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier  (Read 2165 times)
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

Of course Bitcoin payments are the most easy methods because you don't need any other third party services to make them and due to that Bitcoin and crypto payments profitable because if there is no third party involvement like bank the transaction fee is much less than fiat which is the main reason they are becoming more popular specially in online shops so customers can easily make payments without any barriers like fiat currencies .

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

I can't use it as payment in stores yet, but I already use it as a money transfer tool, and it's very convenient for me. And I like the trend that more stores are taking it.

I have never yet paid with Bitcoin for any stuff. It has been used as the investment. Sure, in several years BTC can replace fiat, but only partly. Most online stores will accept it.

Not all regions have done so until now because I same thing for never using Bitcoin to buy other tools such as food and beverages. Maybe in the next few years it will happen in my country.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Thats great we can use bitcoin as a payment , its getting starting for future transaction. That stores are the good example for crypto, if you have a cash you can pay using crypto its a good advantage for everyone i hope many countries will consider the good side of having a bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

I can't use it as payment in stores yet, but I already use it as a money transfer tool, and it's very convenient for me. And I like the trend that more stores are taking it.

I have never yet paid with Bitcoin for any stuff. It has been used as the investment. Sure, in several years BTC can replace fiat, but only partly. Most online stores will accept it.

Not all regions have done so until now because I same thing for never using Bitcoin to buy other tools such as food and beverages. Maybe in the next few years it will happen in my country.

in what country you are residing ? i believe most countries nowadays are now legalizing the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrecnies including ours of course but i didnt ever experience to use my cryptos to buy physical things offline because im not usually have a balance on my wallet but if ever fiats will be limited in the future , i would not hesitate to use cryptos as a payment alternative even i think they will cause a little bit hassel due to thier mining time .
npiappes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

I am very glad that I can pay at some stores with Bitcoin. I think other stores should recognize this. Makes everything seems a little lighter everytime. Smiley
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?

Google research is the best way to find which Country is allowing Bitcoin as their source of payments,but for sure not all accepted Bitcoin there are only selected store and establishement accepting with it,and this new technology has a bright future it gradually accept now in our society because using this digital payment makes our life easier.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

Paying the actual market or business through bitcoin helps the promotion of bitcoin in other peoples lives who are present on that moment. To influence the world of cryptosystem the usage of bitcoin should be at all times. Showing its ability and potential to move faster and than fiat payments.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
Most of us are waiting for this moment which we can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in different transaction especially on buying all things that we need and want. Not all countries allow to use cryptocurrency but there are some countries already supported it.

The hope of all Bitcoin users around the world to be able to make Bitcoin payments quickly in their respective countries but it's true that Bitcoin is not accepted in all countries in the world.
but in fact bitcoin is still difficult to use for conventional payments. bitcoin still needs more time to be accepted by more people.
actually the development has been seen, no worse than a few years ago, right now you can see many store online accept payment with bitcoin..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

in my opinion crypto currency was created in accordance with the progress of the era and technology and of course to provide rapidly growing practical and efficient needs
well, even though bitcoin can be called a pretty good transaction tool, in reality there are still many people who try to reject this development for various reasons. well, I think someday, they will use this system to make transactions, because bitcoin is indeed good enough to be used as a transaction tool.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

It has been explained in the beginning that crypto transactions are an easy matter. we all just have to wait for the infrastructure to be fulfilled.
When all infrastructure exists, it is not impossible that we can carry out crypto financial transactions in daily life.
The slogan from the start was that crypto was a media to facilitate, provide speed, security and maintain flexibility in every financial transaction.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

Indeed, bitcoin payments are easy and effective, but not all stores accept bitcoin as a payment tool, so we must be able to choose a place that can accept bitcoin. This is what is sometimes difficult to find.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

this is good as it goes to show bitcoin is being adopted and accepted for use on a daily basis. I beleive with time, we will see bitcoin use cover every corner of the world. Bitcoin payment will soon become a normal thing in time to come.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Yes paying with bitcoin made it easier but think about other country or business that don't accept bitcoin. Yes paying with bitcoin has no hustle to yourself and one of good thing is you don't carry your money in your wallet or pocket that might loose.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

Yes paying with bitcoin made it easier but think about other country or business that don't accept bitcoin. Yes paying with bitcoin has no hustle to yourself and one of good thing is you don't carry your money in your wallet or pocket that might loose.
Bitcoin is actually the best digital currency right now IMO.
I've used the services of a lot of digital currency in the past but bitcoin is different as it's decentralized, cheap, and faster.
I do gamble regularly and honestly, bitcoin is really a big help as anytime I can gamble with convenience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Truly, paying Bitcoin for me is a lot more easier and convenient way. As a payment methid using my Bitcoins, makes may financial transactions secute, and faster as well. That is why,  I am one of those crypro people dreaming that Bitcoin be in the future to be the payment method globally.
- I also strongly agree that using bitcoin for transactions is very easy and fast, we can transfer money anywhere in the world with bitcoin, the features it provides are very secure but one very sad thing is that the value of bitcoin is unstable. And people always consider it just a place to invest, people always try to accumulate it as much as possible, instead of trading it as currency because using bitcoin for payment is very wasteful while we turn it into an investment that will bring us more profits, and from those benefits, I think bitcoin will never become a universal payment method in the future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Yes paying with bitcoin has no hustle to yourself and one of good thing is you don't carry your money in your wallet or pocket that might loose.

are you sure that using bitcoin cant give you hustle ?  what about waiting times where you need to wait for several minutes because your transaction is being mined yet  .

good thing is you don't carry your money in your wallet or pocket that might loose.

yes you dont carry your bitcoins because it is digital but you cant escape the risk of your coins being stolen because even in online there are still thefts and they are mainly called hackers  .

paying with bitcoin is  made easier but paying with altcoins got more even better because alts are light weight , that means they are cheaper and less traffic on the network  .
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

Well currently there are a whole lot of online marketing platforms that have planned to accept bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies as a mode of paying for goods that are purchased from their platform. I know that the following companies have all announced their acceptance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment for transactions.  Samsung, Ebay and Amazon etc.

Wildwest

Activity: 1702
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

There's no doubt Bitcoin is very useful and makes it easy to make fast payments and low fees in any transaction. But not all stores accept this payment system, maybe the country has not allowed its use.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀