Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My side, please read, TECSHARE  (Read 478 times)
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

TECSHARE is arrogant and a prick
Yes, he is correct, but from his side also not polite to write such messages in PM. Can't he just ask and find out what motives was put neg rep?
You must have missed what I wrote above.  This is exactly what he does--argues via PM and even on your trust page when you finally get tired of arguing with him via PMs.  See my post here about the way he handles disagreements.
Sorry, didn't see your post, thanks

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 05:49:11 PM by cryptohunter

No need of neg trust there.

However, I would likely not complain too much if I was outbid 1 second over the time. I don't like sniping. With lag and things like that I would let it go.

Seems both sides have some sympathy.

If you are going to be strict according to the rules tech share is right. If I was a legend with lots of trust I would not leave room for people to call me out as bending rules to gain 300 bucks.  I'm sure that was not your intent since for an ancient member then 300 bucks is not worth worrying about. But you know how some people can try to spin things later if it fits their agenda.

I have to say being called out is not really a threat unless you did something that could be viewed as wrong. To me that is saying I will call for community review of the situation.  So anyone that has not done anything wrong or even something positive should welcome getting called out.

Just remove the neg and both forget it. Not worth falling out over.

Nice mags to own for sure. Did they get sold?

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1752

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

TECSHARE is correct here, IMO, and he doesn't deserve a neg for giving his opinion here.  You can't presume there was a lag and therefore accept a late bid--this is yet another reason why the Auction section needs some more guidelines so that it isn't such a free-for-all, where it's even accepted by some that bidding on your own auctions is acceptable.

TECSHARE is arrogant and a prick, and if that was a good reason for getting negative trust, I'm sure his trust page would look a lot different.  However, it's not.  Regardless of whether you thought he was rude, he's right about the issue.

Well said....

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: