Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin 4500 or 4000 $ ???  (Read 1222 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Bitcoin fall a huge amount in the market in just a short period of time.
It started before thee Bitcoincash fork. and i am expecting it will be back or be better once the BCH is open for trading again.
Bitcoin price now is really an amount to grab now. this is just my opinion but better keep buying now!
3800 will be the lowest amount possible at this rate.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

$4000 is not the real price of bitcoin so I am sure it will get a lot higher. It just needs to pass this holiday season and it will rise again
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

I think the price will drop further, maybe it will reach around $3500. It is near Christmas time people start change bitcoin to cash for their Christmas presents, so the market will take longer time to recover, off course I am just guessing. Bull run could return any minute and no one can be sure the market look like next week.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

What is going on in the cryptocurrency market is good as the market is growing highly competitive. It means that those who fail to perform well will surely lag behind unlike in the past when the market depended on speculation. Now only good performers will grow or even beat those highly so called good coins. In case of ripple, the same is happening. So as a result, the market is growing stronger and stable.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.
At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?

For this time bitcoin is $4323,it keeps on dipping and for others this would be their nightmares but i gues there is still a chance because the price keeps on moving.We might wake up tomorrow with best results.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

I read that one of the creators of the BTCC cryptocurrency platform, Bobby Lee, said that he allows Bitcoin to go down to $ 3,000. But in any case, the market situation that we see today is not yet the bottom.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

I think that bitcoin will find a support level of 3000$. Anyway it is now a very low price. This coin has a great prospect in transferring money all over the world. This coin also has the prospect of quick and cheap money transfers. So this all is just some manipulations of whales... maybe they decide to take money for New Year little bit earlier.  Roll Eyes
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Bitcoin has gone even lower and this is bad for the industry, because we are loosing a lot of investors. People are getting disappointed in the market and quitting. We need a new wave of hype to attract fresh investors from other industries.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

I don't understand how you can neglect the fact that bitcoin will never be stable. This is the norm and it may still fall. Now it is necessary to just let go of the situation and wait for changes
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

bitcoin is likely to fall deeper because people's attention is now on BCH, especially on the BCH SV, which in my opinion is that there are some people who are willing to sell their bitcoin to get the money they will use to buy the BCH SV so they can benefit from this trend which of course will make the prices of bitcoin are falling

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.
At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?

I generally think that bitcoin is able to fall by at least 50%. Now I do not understand what we expect and what we expect. I'm just planning to leave the market as the expectation becomes impossible

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

i do think bitcoin will still go down upto 2500 - 1800 usd before stabilizing for another 6 - 9 months and start accumulating as of now there is no clear sign where bitcoin is going to but majority of the people are looking to buy bitcoin in 1800 to 2500 $ range so expect 1 of those 2 will be Breach

Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

No price will surprise, I try to prepare for the worst. In the worst case scenario, I expect $ 1000 per coin Grin
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

I think the bitcoin price will go down even lower. I'm afraid it will be about 2k5. But I will buy from now anyway
It is not likely we will see a price of 2500 so I will not worry too much about it and in the case that we saw it then that could be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the price and buy some coins at that low price, but it is possible that people will be so afraid at that time that they will let go of that opportunity.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

No price will surprise, I try to prepare for the worst. In the worst case scenario, I expect $ 1000 per coin Grin
I don't hope this can happen. If Bitcoin goes back $1000 then people will have more signs of death. I think the value of Bitcoin will increase again and it's just a matter of time. At the moment, Bitcoin investment is the best choice for everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: