Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1552 times)
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
Some people panic and sell their coins at cheap prices, they try to cut losses because they do not believe in the future of crypto, resulting in a sales phase which results in the coins continuing to fall. You don't need to panic because this is a mental game, who is strong and can last until a bull run, he is a winner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

I think most of us are still here buying, I can not speak for others, but I increased my portfolio 25%, in general, is not much, but it is what I can risk for now, maybe if I have new income I buy more, and I think that's happening, because we saw a recovery of $400 in the last day.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
Not BCHSV i think BCHABC is badly manipulated in Bitcoin. I don't know why coinmarketcap reducing this coin. Bitcoin price dropped for BCH fork coin mainly.
People not buying crypto more because market is going to risky and i heard someone out 100K BTC from market.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Aaaah, the capitulation.
Keep 'em coming.

+1, times like this are why you always keep some powder dry.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I think most of us are still here buying, I can not speak for others, but I increased my portfolio 25%, in general, is not much, but it is what I can risk for now, maybe if I have new income I buy more, and I think that's happening, because we saw a recovery of $400 in the last day.

I can confirm that from our side. Even if it is possible, that we did not hit the very bottom before the bull market to return, many people keep buying. And simply waiting.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

Now many do not quite understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency market and therefore do not take any action, others, seeing such a sharp current fall in prices for cryptocurrency, suggest that for the time being it will go down further. Perhaps that is why now there is a relative lull in the market. Some are simply shocked by such a sudden fall instead of the expected growth of the cryptocurrency market in the last months of this year. For now, we will expect how this will all end and at what level the fall in prices will stop. While one thing is clear - a significant increase in the cryptocurrency market this year is no longer foreseen.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

No, atleast im buying at this bloodbath, and im happy to see how far this bloodbath will go, already have 0.2 btc more from scalping today, its a good time to fill up your portpolio
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

In most cases and at a Time like this when the market in all in red people tend to rush into panic selling and at time same time only a few people will be considering buying cryptocurrency due to the fear of the unknown. In this recent crash in price there have been a lot of people dumping the holding and not willing to risk further loses at all.
mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

I dont really think people are no longer buying and just selling their coins. I am pretty sure a lot of people are currently buying and keeping them at the bottom of their pillows, waiting for the perfect moment to sell them. Or is it just me?

AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

because people have a panic and follow others not thinking and analyzing what is happening
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

You are wrong there are many buy orders for bitcoin but it is just a minimal compared to those who sell their bitcoins. Probably those who sell bitcoin are huge holders for bitcoin and definitely had move the market price as seen in the coinmarketcap.com website. For now just continue to believe and risk everything if you wish to earn more in the near future.

Judging by the capitalization of Bitcoin, which has decreased over these few days after the fall, Bitcoin is simply being transferred to Fiat. Those who want to buy bitcoin are less than those who want to give. And this means that the price of bitcoin will still fall.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

If nobody bought them, then people would not be able to sell their cryptocurrency. Isn't that logical?

ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Precisely when this is the right moment to buy the coins you want, while cheap prices take everything you have. But keep an eye on your finances, don't blindly buy something or you will regret it.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Most likely the reason is that the market is very much down and many are afraid of this situation in the market. Therefore, people are not in a hurry to buy bitcoin or even changed their minds. But it is possible that when the price starts to recover, they will change their minds.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

You're wrong I'm sure that now smart people buy cryptocurrency but they just have so far less as most want to sell ! Market and is done to masses of people lose money and the minority earned ! Do as a minority and be successful !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

It is the end of the year, people are spending money on Black Friday; X-Mas presents; New Year presents. Calm down wait for the January holidays to finish and don’t create extra FUD  Wink

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

If no one bought bitcoin at all, it would have already come to an end. But despite this fall, he lives and continues to develop. And people continue to buy bitcoin, especially investors who understand that now is a very profitable time to buy coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Now the market is in a rather difficult situation, prices have fallen very low, but despite this, people continue to buy bitcoin, although these and the number of these purchases has decreased significantly. But I think that all this is temporary and people continue to believe in bitcoin and will invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TrippyOAFC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Bitcoin is destined to plummet I’m afraid. No technical analysis required. I know this for one very simple reason.

I’ve just bought a bitcoin and I’ve got all the investment acumen of Homer Simpson
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

the fact is people are sellingg out of panick and the suppose buyers are scared to buy due to the current state of the market, they are still expecting a further dip in the price of cryptocurrencies. this isn't the end for cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: