Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

this is complete madness and I think that this is exactly what the manipulator wanted to see from the market

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Someone buys these assets. I think hamsters will be shaved. Does not teach the life of hamsters.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Davidbike1 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

Maybe capitulation will be over soon.  https://cryptopotato.com/hodl-worlds-first-crypto-etf-goes-live-next-week/
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

I think This happens because of the fall in the price of Cryptocurrencies in recent times....which is making investors scared that price might go even lower and then the keep selling for fear of loosing their remaining capital.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

Investors are selling off out of panic, no doubts about that. The continuous drop in price scares the investors especially the ones who did not learn about the concept of hodling and buying more when price goes down. Now, the market needs tremendous and effective awareness creation in order to draw the attention of new investors which will raise the buy orders above the selling orders.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

I am sure a lot of people are enjoying the crypto discount sales... some coins are at unbelievable prices...
All this people that are selling, they are panicking and loosing a good deal of money ... nothing like a final squeeze to put the market on their toes...
I would buy more if I had more  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I love black Friday  Wink Grin

The crypto train already passed Capitulation, next station Despair Hauptbahnhof. Going by insane speed 200USD/h

In Pump and Dump we trust.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Of course, there are investors who buy crypto, but their number is nothing compared to those who sell coins in panic. But I would say that now a lot of people want to buy crypto, as the prices are low and they are likely to grow in 2019.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

in my opinion the bitcoin sellers were very panicked, because they had been affected by the growing issue. or they had other choices, for example they wanted to buy itcoin at the lowest price.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

If no one bought bitcoin at all, it would have already come to an end. But despite this fall, he lives and continues to develop. And people continue to buy bitcoin, especially investors who understand that now is a very profitable time to buy coins.
Now Bitcoin invest is good time and must be huge profit you can in near future. I think now many new bitcoin investors entering in the market and those guys is real gainer i hope. Because they most probably keep holding next 2 years and when BTC will grow 800%-1000%
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

in my opinion the bitcoin sellers were very panicked, because they had been affected by the growing issue. or they had other choices, for example they wanted to buy itcoin at the lowest price.

I believe the recent sales took place because of bitcoins cash war, that spooked the investors who decided to cash out. I also blame the media for putting up headlines sell before to late, that also effected people decisions. Then lastly the herd metality my friends sold hence I too decided to sell, but in a way it's good as now we'll see only long term holders.
lalabotax

Activity: 1554
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent.

it should, bitcoin will not bleed again if there is no Craig White and bchsv. this is a factor that causes bleeding to occur. yes very deliberate manipulition.
I think bitcoin has reached its lowest point and I hope there will be no decline in the next month.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them.  

Shitcoins dont store value.

Then Bitcoin is a Shitcoin, because it does not store Value Either.

Ask anyone that purchased btc over $4000 , where the hell their value went.

BTC is NOT a store of value, it is a speculative investment and as such no guarantee it can't go to zero.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

People anticipated for a bull market this November to December just like what happened last year and because the market showed no sign of skyrocketing but a drop in price, investors began to sell off out of fear at cheap prices. This is one of the major contributing factors to the sharp drop in the market. However, the market seems to be recovering and that is a good sign to tell the investors to stay calm and wait patiently for the bull market which will certainly come.

Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

They are selling out of panic thinking cryptocurrency is death and there is no hope for it anymore,but the truth is that some of this investors selling will regret selling out what they have in their portfolio ,better hold for a raining day.
Greater sales than purchases, therefore prices continue to fall. Because of panic, many bitcoin owners sell bitcoin, because they fear prices continue to fall. Bitcoin owners must be sure that prices will definitely rise. That belief will make him laugh later when the price of bitcoin really rises as he wants. The owner of true bitcoin is always convinced that bitcoin will give him happiness.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

You really need to learn the basics of Crypto before saying such things Smiley
Attisob

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

It still seems to be waiting for a lower decline, still thinking prices will fall again. Since capital has not been collected, it cannot be bought yet. Actually, you want to buy, but the capital is minimal, who knows the price of btc will turn again so that there is enough capital to collect btc. Hhh ...

Your contribution indicates that yourself and most others are not well-informed about the cyptocurrency industry. The truth is that every currency even the strongest of the likes of (dollars, Pounds, etc) often go through slippery slope sometimes before bouncing back. My take is that the bitcoin has not even gone that low to justify the perceived panic.

I would advice anybody to invest in the coin NOW to take maximum benefits when the value increases which would start any moment soon.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

But still market capitulations continues up to this day and I don't think that any news will really tip the market unless its a Bakkt going live or ETF getting approved. But those two are scheduled for next year so I think we will continue another massive sell-off and being closed to capitulations. Although others have been promoting to buy in this dip, but investors are very reluctant and afraid that they may lose more. So just be very cautions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

I wouldn't say "nobody is buying them".  But I am sure a number of people are waiting for a likely bottoming out in price when they should be buying a certain amount every month regardless of price.
So are you saying that many people are still waiting for a bottom?at this drastically dropping of value?lol people are just weak and don’t have big trust in cryptocurrency thats why they are withdrawing their support and selling all the coins from their folios to wait for another bullrun.things that they will surely regret if the train runs without their notice lol
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

Many sell now because they are afraid that later they will not earn anything on the coins. Therefore, more sales than purchases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: