Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1552 times)
Attisob

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I really like the cryptocurrency, the dump and pump is really making few out of it but into the platform, the idea is, more persons are buying now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

If nobody is buying cryptocurrency, then the price can as well crash to zero but it is impossible. There are much more sellers than buyers and everyone can clearly see that at the moment. This is probably because some potential buyers feel that the price may still fall further more.

Of course, the price may still fall. The price will go down to $ 1,500, it will stop on this threshold, it will stay for some time and only then it will go up. This is obvious, at least for me.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

How can you tell this!!! Nobody Buying Cryptocurrency

With a support of this!
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels

Market is still at fall and still recovering now.
Therefore there will be more panic seller than buyers
and i can tell you are one of those who panic at this stage.
Just wait for the market to be more recovery!
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

On an exchanger I oppositely see that people are buying at current minuses. Maybe huge investors are really loosing the interest to crypto, but there are tons of micro ones who keep bitcoin to not drop even lower.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

I still see some people who name this drop as a correction!  If you don't say anything else except the truth, nobody believes you anymore. We see similar drops in traditional markets even though their percentages are not so much but also we only see moderate rises in these markets. There are so many potential coin buyers but they don't consider to buy right now because it is so risky and they can't be sure about support prices of coins.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

The situation on the market is very deplorable.People are in a panic.I understand them.No one expected such an outcome.I am panicking now wanted to sell the last bitcoin.I don't even want to talk about other coins.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

The fact that the price falls doesn't mean that there are no purchases. After all, think  yourself if someone sells, then someone buys. This is true? So for every bitcoin sold (or altcoin) there is a buyer.
So, some people sell thes coins under the pressure of their fear (even if they suffer losses), and another part of people buys coins thanks to the desire to earn (therefore, in the future they will get a decent profit).
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
The market is still good there are some problems that is bitcoin facing off. Some Panic sellers sell their bitcoin in a lower price, on the otherhand, there are still people that are buying bitcoin but it is minimal because at this moment the poeple are starting to sell tgeir bitcoin than buying one because it is always happening.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

People are buying just that they are very calculated risk. They dont want to buy at a high price so they wait and see the bottom price befote they go full into the trade
Davidbike1 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

People that panic like you are the reason why we're on this stage. Calm down and just keep using crypto. Bitcoin along with altcoins will only die when we stop believing and using them.

I never sold btc or any coin to usd or usdt in the past few months.
BangaraTime

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

Thats not the case. Bitcoin is down and whales are accumulating bitcoin at cheap prices.
Davidbike1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

why are you surprised? it is still expensive to buy crypto now as compared to 2 years ago. prices were inflated,  now they are correcting and there is no limit of how LOW they can go , don't get me wrong i am sure they will go pass ATH but not soon, the worse is yet to come. 3500-4000 is very likely the best scenario for this major correction in my opinion.

I am a little surprised because the world population is about 7.7 billion people and I would guess about 50% know what cryptocurrency is and I thought there would have been more buying and that the bulls would have held the lowest support of 2018 and most of the youtube technical analysis videos thought the bear market was pretty much finished and it was an accumulation phase before this dip occurred.
Davidbike1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Of course investors are still buying bitcoin but the problem is that we have been overwhelmed by sellers at this point that's why the price continue to plummet. I'm not sure though if this has something to do with BCHSV if it is, then it we could be dragged by their ongoing war but I'm sure that we will bounce back. As I have said before, investors are getting smarter now, there's no FOMO as compare to last year, but a this point, there's no need to panic sell though. Sooner or later this will be over because everyone will realized that Ver and Craig Wright has played us all along and nobody will support their coins.

It could have been sell off due to another month delay in BAKKT and I believe launch date is now January 24th.
Nhucaptoke

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

I think people are afraid of losing so they sold everything. I am also very scared, but I believe that the market will recover in the near future
Davidbike1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

If you claim, no one is buying then how are people actually selling their altcoins and Bitcoin? For the fact people are selling also implies that some other people are buying, more reason it's a peer-to-peer Decentralised platform.
maybe the point is that no one buys cryptocurrency from externally. the lack of outside interest in crypto will certainly make volatility and price changes become small. and if too much panic selling will certainly make prices continue to weaken.

Exactly
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

Well FUD is a factor definitely but i also feel like there is a manipulation going on. I dont have any evidence though this is just a hunch all that and the volatile nature. I am still hodling my assests and no plans whatsoever of selling anytime soon. When something is down there is nowhere else to go but up.
Davidbike1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

I think you don't know what you're talking about. In the first place what do you know about in trading? why did you came here anyway too?
You involved yourself into crypto trading industry and now not because the market is falling you think its going down to zero, why don't you make do some research first before saying those words with a non-sense statement about in crypto. You are actually wrong that nobody buying them, you are totally WRONG!

Sorry, I did not mean for people to take what I wrote literally.  I have been trading for about 5 years now in the stock market and began trading in cryptocurrency for about a year and a half now. 
Davidbike1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

I saw this article that analyses 11 coins that have been listed on Binance over the past six months. There are five different price points for each cryptocurrency. Just tell me what you think about it? Is it true?

https://coinedtimes.com/binance-listing-influence-on-cryptocurrency-price/

True.  I just looked at a few (ravencoin, decred, gochain, and dock) on Coinmarketcap and I am not too surprised.  Buy the rumor sell the news is what some of those traders probably did.  Emotional excitement/hype news is the biggest temporary drive in the market and fear creates the biggest temporary loss in the market and news comes and goes.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

There are still people will buy cryptocurrensy, the market will continue to run normally. and i think people will using this moment for buy more cryptocurrensy, for profits in the future. So many panic seller that's why cryptocurrensy price going so low. I hope market will recover soon.

I also find that the price situation of the crypto is very bad, and I hope that everyone join hands to make every investment ideal, not too bad for investors like us. And maybe the situation will be good in early 2019, I think Tongue.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

They are selling out of panic thinking cryptocurrency is death and there is no hope for it anymore,but the truth is that some of this investors selling will regret selling out what they have in their portfolio ,better hold for a raining day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: