Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Capitulation hasn't even started if we are still waiting for it to "finish".
I think there's plenty more weak hands that should give strong holders the coins before the golden bull arrives.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

They are selling out of panic thinking cryptocurrency is death and there is no hope for it anymore,but the truth is that some of this investors selling will regret selling out what they have in their portfolio ,better hold for a raining day.
Panic can make a decision that will be regretted later, because selling bitcoin assuming bitcoin will continue to fall can be a regret when it turns out the price of bitcoin changes direction, rises and continues to rise. So, relax and enjoy while resting in the bitcoin trade, after a steady mind starts trading bitcoin.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

In such an unstable market, this is understandable, people are afraid for their assets, and after reading the news, they finally quit the game. Question: - "Why start playing the game?"
signup01

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

If no one bought bitcoin at all, it would have already come to an end. But despite this fall, he lives and continues to develop. And people continue to buy bitcoin, especially investors who understand that now is a very profitable time to buy coins.
Now Bitcoin invest is good time and must be huge profit you can in near future. I think now many new bitcoin investors entering in the market and those guys is real gainer i hope. Because they most probably keep holding next 2 years and when BTC will grow 800%-1000%
indeed the problem is that if we invest now for the next 2 to 3 years to get a big profit it's very easy. because in a long time, of course, bitcoin will experience a good and high price increase as well
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

everyone has their reason for selling, while some sell out of panic, some sell because it is festive period and they need money. lets just wait for the panic sellers to throw away their bitcoin and then we will see bitcoin begin to rise. better days are ahead for bitcoin
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I think it's the price drop that's been causing this lately. It scares people and stops them from buying. But fortunately, there are those who understand the market and are not afraid to buy "cheap" coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

The high rate of selling is done my cryptography traders that are already panicking about the bearish market and are short sighted to the future possibilities

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Attisob

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

Honestly, this is not the time to be in panic mode.

Its time to invest more in bitcoin....buy more now the price is down before it starts rising because it sure will rise from second quarter of 2019 and stabilize its growth trend towards third quarter.
I have always advised investors not to be left out of the gains this price fall portends.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Many investors are simply very afraid of falling prices, it puts them in a panic. Very many inexperienced investors consider the fall in price the beginning of the end, and to get at least some profit, they panic sell their investments.

Pyr3x

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Unfortunately, this is true, and the reason for this is several factors. The main ones are the General drop in cryptocurrency prices, prohibitions of some countries on the introduction of bitcoin. But I hope that more and more people will understand the benefits and benefits of cryptocurrency and continue to buy it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

Yes, you are right, the majority of sales comes from the fear of falling prices of bitcoin. Not all people understand the reason for this and so fear decides to sell their investment until the price has fallen even lower. Therefore, fewer people continue to believe in bitcoins and it is very sad.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

This is a very sad statistics, but, unfortunately, it is true. The fall in the price of bitcoin, as well as the upcoming Christmas and new year holidays have greatly influenced the number of bitcoin sales. I hope that in the next 2019 this situation will change and purchases will significantly exceed sales.
-TheRumDiary-

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

OTC buying as we all know doesn't effect price. Been plenty of that.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

It's the end of the year, so most people are selling their cryptocurrencies either because they need money for holidays and new year, either because they want to end everything on this year and then start a new journey at the beginning on the next year. I'm not saying this is the cause why people are selling more than buying in this period. But if you think about it, this could be a big factor and it's pretty logical. Look at the statistics in the recent years, I think in most of the years bitcoin price has gone down at the end on the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: