Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: See ETH  (Read 1228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

I am in great losses holding ETH by converting Bitcoin to Ethereum when 0.075 BTC=1 ETH. Now under 0.03 btc. ETH is really going to be a shit coin i think others may not think.

You're not the only who are in loss. A lot of us are probably looking forward to see ETH starts to climb after it dip to $200. Less $70 to it is a huge loss for someone how holds thousands of ETH. They'd be holding it for years if they are not going to sell at loss.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

I really hope ethereum prices don't drop again, enough at the price of $ 138. this makes a lot of people mess. Imagine in the past few days, it has experienced a very drastic decline, really this doesn't make sense. For the future, ethereum should be stable, or at least $ 500. But this is just the opposite.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

I think for the remaining part of this year, Ethereum will continue to decline and mostly all other altcoins but I don't think this will last forever and hopefully with the launch of Ethereum 2.0, it will create a new positive environment on the market.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

I hope that this will not happen, but we have now reached the market capitalization in the spring of 2017. there is nowhere to fall

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

The recent price really looks surprising but will be worst if it hit $100 which i pray it shouldn't reach. The recent price don't guaranty us it won't go below 100 because it drop so fast to believe.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Anything is possible, perhaps because of the panic, the market will fall and lower, and we will see such a price, so you need to be patient and not panic.
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

I am sure that we will see the price of ethereum at $ 100 this year. Bakkt postponed launch till January 2019. it was the only hope for growth
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

At the end of the year I was planning to sell a bit of eth to spend it on my needs. But now I will keep it until the price is at least a little restored. There is one more month in this year, let's see what it will bring to us.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Now ethereum is probably the hardest because it has lost more than 90% of its maximum value.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency any thing is possible at anytime, so, See Ethereum today to be 130$ can change tomorrow to be 1000$. Ethereum is my favorite and am ready to buy more in this dip market to hodl for the future.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

It seems that, after last week's flash crash of the crypocurrencies market, the cryptocurrencies began to recover again slowly. This morning, however, was the exact opposite. The cryptocurrencies market is continuing its downward trend.
Ethereum has reached its 16-month minimum since July 2017. If Bitcoin goes down, I guess that for Ethereum it will not be good at all and can go below $ 100.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry
If it is eventually lunched, that might make the price of the present eth to dump more. Which invariably means that we will start with the Eth 2.0 allover, if accepted. Then i hope Vitalik is not trying to use the Eth 2.0 tp enrich himself, since he has sold off the present type of Eth?
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

Ethereum traverses like the other coins a worse time, but it will return. It will not fall below $ 100, but it will remain about the same value next year. Patience will help us overcome this difficult time. I think this is the right time to immediately buy etherum. It is the most profitable period for large investors because they can buy large quantities at very low prices.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

Not only Ethereum is a lot of coin's condition is very bad. Satoshi Nagamoto I guess dead. Otherwise, he'd have to intervene.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

It really doesn't have effect because its just a news. There's no application to it so why would the people are going to buy with that news? And besides that, we are already in the long bear market so it won't pump easily as you think.

And another thing, you need to get some sleep before you'll get an insomnia just because of the market. Take time to rest and don't think too much about it, everyone is in loss but take care of your health and sleep mate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Hopefully it won't reach the price of $ 100, because ETH is an important coin at the moment, maybe the effects of ETH renewal will be felt for quite a long time, at least there have been efforts to increase the price of ETH which is currently very bad because of the very much
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

the price of ETH goes down, a trader can still profit from their work by buying back, but what about the miners? they bear huge losses
Vitalik must be able to make the ETH brand popular again, so prices can recover. or if not, then the price will really drop below 100 USD

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry

Maybe tonight it still stands at $ 130. December 25 the price will drop to $ 100 to $ 85 USD. After that it will be pump again. So don't panic with this condition.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

If Etherum goes below 100$ it is good for the market
Believe it or not
Let the resistance break and let’s buy more
I have always waited for an opportunity as this

As we all know that ETH has already established a very strong reputation in the cryptospace. ETH will recover as bitcoin is so, I suggest everyone to wait for the lowest dip and buy more and lots of ETH and bitcoin. These coins are great and expect profit in the next bull run.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

ETH isn't dying anytime soon. I don't think some of you grasp just how large the Ethereum project is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: