Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: See ETH  (Read 1228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry
ETH is just having a bad time, but not so bad that it will reach $100. Ethereum 2.0 is going ahead, have your bets on it nothing to worry about. It will rise back again like Paragon did. It's the project that creates value for the token.
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry

Unfortunately, the crypto market is unpredictable. Few could have imagined that the price of Ethereum would drop to today's level. It was hard to believe, but it is a fact ... The market is depressed. To give an objective assessment is very difficult.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

ETH is an important currency at the moment, This is just the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. Perhaps after the market rebounds, we can see the reaction of investors about ethereum 2.0, ethereum prices are currently very cheap, this will be the opportunity to buy ethereum and wait when prices rise.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

If Ethereum continues the dynamics of the last time, it will cost less than $ 100. I would not like to see such ethereum being inclined.

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Let's hope that large investors will come to the market and reverse the trend, but it should be very brave investors.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Some big game players manipulate the market right now. They want to buy the Ether as low as possible. So it may go far more low as it  will them to buy back again.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I bought eth at a price of $ 230 but when the price of eth is very cheap. I saw my money burn in just a matter of days. this became one of the losses that I experienced this year.

Not a loss until you sell. Then again it may be a good idea to sell at a loss at the end of the year if you have a tax burden you want to minimize.
Selling at a loss just to avoid the tax maybe is not a good idea, i’d rathet hold on it and declare nothing. 😂

You still bought ETH at a cheaper price compare to those who are trap on top with ETH. If you still have an spare money better to buy ETH again and buy more when the price dumps again. Don’t consider it as loss, don’t make any move for now and have patience, ETH will rise up high again.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

I think there is coordinated strategy to dump the price of bitcoin and ethereum by those that have been against ethereum for a while now. Don't just think what is happening in the market is just natural market  progression, it is not!

oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

I am sure that this is a manipulative move! Vitalik is waiting for a turnaround in the market, otherwise the effect that he expects from implementing Etherium 2.0 will not work! Now they are throwing off weak hands in order to make money on it!

[
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Until now, Ethereum still survived at $136. Means of $ 138 down at $136. and I am sure, if ETH will remain at that number it will even go down again until December and currently has no effect at all by launching Ethereum 2.0

waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Almost everyone Ethereum supporters are talking about Ethereum 2.0, but Ethereum become weaker and weaker, at the same time ripple become stronger and stronger with each day. Why is this happening? I don't believe that ETH can fall to 100$.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

The ETH condition is indeed very worrying because it experienced the deepest decline, my mind began to doubt ETH with existing expressions, but my conscience was blessed if ETH would rise again. ETH only takes time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Ethereum needs some team managing and this wound is too deep to get heal by itself , it needs some operation or miners would leave ethereum mining , If miners leave it its price would fail because ethereum transactions would take a long time to get confirm .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

We should be able to accept the present Ethereum market situation and move ahead, I know that many investors are negative affected by this downtrend but what can we do than to wait for the market to recover which I hope will do very soon. Thanks
CryptoLavlu

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

If Bitcoin break the next support level then ETH and all altcoin will fall down  that we don't want to see again. I hope that, market will quickly recovered and our portfolio will rise again.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

If BTC falls gradually other coins too fall, ETH is a great development but the topic is different now as most of are speaking about ETH 2.0. also ripple is becoming strong competitor these days, big whales changed the entire crypto community in a quick time. Hope it will recover slowly.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Until now, Ethereum still survived at $136. Means of $ 138 down at $136. and I am sure, if ETH will remain at that number it will even go down again until December and currently has no effect at all by launching Ethereum 2.0
this is the worst price for ethereum and until now it is still decreasing either until when it will continue to fall, no one would have thought that ethereum would go down so far until it was displaced by ripple in second place on the marketcap.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

If Bitcoin break the next support level then ETH and all altcoin will fall down  that we don't want to see again. I hope that, market will quickly recovered and our portfolio will rise again.
There is a high probability that we will have to wait for growth for at least another year, this is sad, but when growth begins we will not regret our patience and endurance.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

There is no cause for alarm. Even if it dumps below, i will buy more. If you are unable to take some reasonable risks, i do not knowhow successful one can be. Where i am today and what i have been able to achieve, are by virtue of the risks I have been able to take.
There is no need to panic, whatever would happen, in the long run, I believe and envisage it will be profitable.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

I still see the possibility that ethereum prices could be under $ 100 in the next few weeks, this is due to many factors, one of which is the continued decline

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: