Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: See ETH  (Read 1228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry
Vitalik has said that he does not hold any ETH now. It is a factual information from him and it shows that he is not responsible for his child. We have no belief in putting a badly formed person like him. ETH will soon reach zero.

how this happened, many projects use the ether chain block what will happen if ETH is not valuable. About the vitalik who speaks he does not hold the ether can you include a valid source.
it seems that he is only afraid of his assets, and makes the news worse so that those who do not have a strong stance will only follow what he says. better than continuing to talk without a clear source, then use this moment to buy more ETH

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry

I don't think 138 USD will the bottom price of Ethereum and I suppose that Ethereum may reach 90 USD if the market still continue like this

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

i hope Eth will not reach 100$ . This could be good for a new investors who still believe in Crypto. 137$ for now its still very low price.

betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

I don't think ethereum is still standing firm, maybe the beginning of the year will be the beginning of the turning point for the rise of ethereum and other altcoins we will see in the future whether ethereum continues to fall or vice versa.
maybe for those who have just plunged into the world of crypto this is not true, but in my opinion this is not good too worrying because there are still many crypto users especially the ethreum that uses a lot I see ethreum transactions very much every day
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

I am in great losses holding ETH by converting Bitcoin to Ethereum when 0.075 BTC=1 ETH. Now under 0.03 btc. ETH is really going to be a shit coin i think others may not think.

You're not the only who are in loss. A lot of us are probably looking forward to see ETH starts to climb after it dip to $200. Less $70 to it is a huge loss for someone how holds thousands of ETH. They'd be holding it for years if they are not going to sell at loss.

yes I also became one of the people who lost because of eth. I don't know what decisions I make, all of them lead to losses. so I thought maybe leaving the market for a while was a good choice.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

everything suggests that the price of Bitcoin 3000 is waiting for us, which means that the etherium goes down to 100. As we can see, despite the decline in the price of bitcoin, it was not actively bought off on the stock exchanges, the large buyer did not appear

-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Since many ICOs run on the Ethereum platform, these ICOs also hold a lot of ETH. The falling Ethereum rate is leading to a downward spiral. The individual ICOs are now trying to get rid of their ETH to remain liquid for the future. Ultimately, this will lead to the price of ETH falling and more ICOs to sell their ETH.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think with ethereum's so slow development there's no doubt it's value also went down. In contrast to its competitor XRP which has a great time with gaining popularity in the public for its developments and also its new features and partnerships.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I bought eth at a price of $ 230 but when the price of eth is very cheap. I saw my money burn in just a matter of days. this became one of the losses that I experienced this year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

I bought eth at a price of $ 230 but when the price of eth is very cheap. I saw my money burn in just a matter of days. this became one of the losses that I experienced this year.

Not a loss until you sell. Then again it may be a good idea to sell at a loss at the end of the year if you have a tax burden you want to minimize.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

keep careful with eth, because looking at the graphics and support, it is still very possible for eth to reach under $ 100 I suggest you be more careful

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

It is possible that this will happen, right now the market is not in its best shape, and most alts are dropping regardless of the use they have, so it is to be expected to drop a little lower, I have no doubt that they will achieve a recovery, but we will have to wait.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

The year's crypto fall is epic and eth continuous drop leave a lot of its investors in bewilderment, no one had expected the huge fall and the most of it all is ripples displacing it from the no 2 position more than twice this year.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

The year's crypto fall is epic and eth continuous drop leave a lot of its investors in bewilderment, no one had expected the huge fall and the most of it all is ripples displacing it from the no 2 position more than twice this year.
No need to talk about ripple. This is just a manipulation. very soon ethereum will easily return to the second place in terms of capitalization.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

No need to talk about ripple. This is just a manipulation. very soon ethereum will easily return to the second place in terms of capitalization.
but what is seen nowadays is that ethereum is still comfortable in third place, so it's only natural that people look more at the ripple who until now is in second place. there may be a time when ethereum is bored to be second. and that's what I see now

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

very sad to see ethereum prices continue to down, looking at market conditions like now, allowing ethereum to reach a price of $ 100, which can make eth prices to up is, if many investors continue to buy. but if like this investors will think twice to buy eth, at least we don't become panic selling by participating in selling eth that we have at the current price.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

If Etherum goes below 100$ it is good for the market
Believe it or not
Let the resistance break and let’s buy more
I have always waited for an opportunity as this

I agree with you, Ethereum hasn't reach the bottom yet. As soon as the price of Ethereum went down further, I'll take advantage of the situation by buying Ethereum. You'll not be mislead as long as you have saw how great this Ethereum Blockchain and its features are. The storm will pass that is for sure.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Yes, I am sure Ethereum can reach a similar level. Buterin is not a businessman and not a marketer. He is not interested in the financial side. He is a superfan of blockchain technology. It is the exact opposite of the developers of such projects as EOS, for example ...
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

if you bought at 138$ so you would have good profit by now.
but I think we can't predict anything about this market though!
didn't expect bigcoin's price too low like this.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

You see BCH price? BCH stable price was 450$ when it's fork new coin BCHSV and BCHABC. BCH worst price in this year but it's more promising coin from ETH. XRP is now rock! huge potential coin i think and it's permanently reached 2nd positing in coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: