Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: See ETH  (Read 1228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

I hope the ethereum price will rise again, and increase its development in the future. because ethereum coins are strong and reliable in the future.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

forced I also think the same thing with you, this storm will continue until the time that cannot be determined. But the current market downturn will not be my reason for being a surrender.

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Hopefully not, if ETH continues to plunge down, I'm sure the other altcoins will experience bad things, I'm also confused what to do now

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

forced I also think the same thing with you, this storm will continue until the time that cannot be determined. But the current market downturn will not be my reason for being a surrender.

True, just believe of the ability of all cryptocurrency such as ethereum.  We know that ethereum is the most promising and useful currency  in crypto world besides bitcoin. Patience.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry
Vitalik has said that he does not hold any ETH now. It is a factual information from him and it shows that he is not responsible for his child. We have no belief in putting a badly formed person like him. ETH will soon reach zero.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Ethereum going down is really affecting other altcoins and ERC20tokens. We are hoping it goes up but what we are seeing is the opposite. It keeps falling and falling. Hopefully it won't touch 100$, We just hope it rises soon,
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

The price of BTC has dropped a lot! The market for cryptocurrencies is generally low!
ETH is hard to rise again without ico!
ETH can stay above $100 this year. I think it is a victory!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Today ETH has reached 138 $, this is the worst price this year. Vitalik itself is announcing laounching Etherium 2.0, but it has no effect until now. Will it reach under 100 $ for tonight?  Cry Cry Cry
I hope ethereum will not be below $ 100, indeed, right now ethereum is worth $ 138 and is the worst decline this year,
ethereum is having a hard time rising, it may take a long time for ethereum to reach its highest price

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

ETH coins are currently very bad and even number 3 is rivaled by XRP, many people think ETH has ended, but we will not know whether the end of this year will surge according to investor predictions here. the market is really very unstable for all the coins falling, but that makes us surprised by the current ETH price of only 137 $ which is different from the previous year. I hope ETH can rise again to become the most quality coin under Bitcoin.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

ethereum prices are currently the worst this year, hopefully not going to fall even lower.
137 $ is already very low, I can't imagine what if Ethereum falls below 100 $

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I don't think ethereum will ever be under $ 100. this is only the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. maybe after the market recovers we can see the reaction of investors about ethereum 2.0

so it's better to just wait
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I do not think it will decline to as low as $100 any time soon. The year 2018 is the year of regulations and surely the market will go down as a result. But as far as ethereum, the coin is one and only best and good coin in the market. Falling prices does not mean that a coin is bad. Prices falling or rising is the only part of the crypto market. So Ethereum will rise again. Lets hope.

rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

So what are you waiting for? It is the best time to buy ETH. if you have extra money then I suggest to buy some of it because it's so cheap right now! Then wait until the market recovers and decide whether you sell it or still hold it. Smiley
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

If Etherum goes below 100$ it is good for the market
Believe it or not
Let the resistance break and let’s buy more
I have always waited for an opportunity as this

I agree with you mate, we have no control on the downfall of ethereum. All we can is to wait on how the market will react on this fall and the good thing here once it break the resistance we can see a price below $100 which a good opportunity for us to buy at that level.
nyia (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Vitalik has said that he does not hold any ETH now. It is a factual information from him and it shows that he is not responsible for his child. We have no belief in putting a badly formed person like him. ETH will soon reach zero.

how this happened, many projects use the ether chain block what will happen if ETH is not valuable. About the vitalik who speaks he does not hold the ether can you include a valid source.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

May ETH and will cost below $ 100. But what's wrong with that? Nothing. Many financial companies lost value and more, but after some time the price recovered. Perhaps the same will happen with cryptocurrency. You all remember the increase in 2017. Why not to repeat in 2019 ?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

So what are you waiting for? It is the best time to buy ETH. if you have extra money then I suggest to buy some of it because it's so cheap right now! Then wait until the market recovers and decide whether you sell it or still hold it. Smiley

yes I agree, ethereum prices are currently very cheap, this should be an opportunity to buy ethereum and wait when the price goes up,
I think the price of ethereum won't fall below 100 $

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

You can't predict the situation of ETH. That is impossible that will happen tonight. Many investors are looking on the ETH because of the price falls, They're finding a good timing to buy eth and once they got that time, They will buy more until the market back to good situation.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

if we got to 130, then we’ll go to 100. But It's not as critical as it sound. It's a good time for investments
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

I think it's good to buy the dip during this time. If something major is coming for the market, the prices will surely bounce back. The best way to do right now is to be informed, so that you can be aware of what is the best thing to do, whether to sell and buy back on the dip or cut losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: