Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!!  (Read 2078 times)
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

Yes, no one will hear or read. They'll just do it their way. No one cares about the fact that all essentially depends on what will be the market. Sell on the downside-it's bad, buy on the downside - it's good

Everyone has their own situation. My friend moved to another city and was forced to sell their BTC at a price of 4,600 dollars apiece. He needed the money . Someone thinks that soon BTC will be 2000 $ and sells . These people have every right to be. It is their cryptocurrency and they have the right to do anything with it.
it is extremelly bad fpr a person not to trust his pr her own intuition and to feel taht he pr she should sell in order to save
you jeed to undertsmd taht it os importamt to stay calm and organised in case you wajt ypur business to thrive

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

You don't have to sell the coins that you have, if you sell now, you will suffer losses. It's better to save your coins because this will be safer. Although the market conditions are currently weakening, but from experience in the price of coins, of course, it will also recover.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

Yeah your timing was quite unlucky. But you need to think of this as a longer term investment. Sometime within the next 2 years there will be a bull run and you'll be rewarded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

What coin? If it is bitcoin, you don't have to worry. If you are a long-term investor, you should not observe the market. You should look at the market this year. If you are just a newbie, then you must always pay attention to the direction of the cryptocurrency.

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

I am not sure of the correctness of the advice that you need to hold until the recovery, despite the fact that bought at the wrong time. No one will say exactly what will happen to the market in the future, but I think that the fall will continue. It may not be so intense, but it will approach the level of 3 thousand dollars.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

It is selling panic sale. So we do not know when it's over. I think "Panic buy" will beat "Panic sale" and the price of the coin will rise again. People started to worry. But be calm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

The market is very unpredictable and you have to keep holding your coins and not selling coins. The market will not forever fall and surely there will be times when the market will return to the top again. With coins that you hold for long-term investments and if you now have money. You can buy more coins that have potential

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

If you are already afraid of the market down, then you should choose to sell because the encryption price can be zeroed every day. If you still think the market can recover, don't let yourself be anxious every day. , maintain a good attitude, face the changes in the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

This disgrace that is happening in the market should stop and then you can decide to keep your coins and continue, or sell them if you think that the price will fall even lower.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

if the money not really urgent to use then just leave it better  Smiley
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Sorry for you brother, but in that situation and market conditions, buying something is not good idea in my opinion, all we can do is just wait and watch the big game)

If you do not have more money to invest, I would probably say the same, and therefore I support you, but if people have money that they would like to invest, then I would not refuse to invest today.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

If you want to buy altcoin at this stage, you should divide the capital to use the median price method to reduce the risk. Certainly over this period the market will recover strongly.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

If you bought in during November you haven't bought at a bad time even considering the market just flash crashed for no apparent reason apart from hard forks and regulatory concerns which are issues that will subside in time and the market will increase in value to a more sensible range so don't panic!

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

because it's already fallen, I think it's better that you don't sell it, just risk everything because you've lost 40% so it's better to let it go up again, it won't take long or not because you've already suffered heavy losses, just think you've lost everything then you won't care how long you have to wait

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

Congratulate, you are the hamster who unsuccessfully tried to catch the falling knife, always calculate the risks and analyze the situation on the market if you plan to invest.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

because it's already fallen, I think it's better that you don't sell it, just risk everything because you've lost 40% so it's better to let it go up again, it won't take long or not because you've already suffered heavy losses, just think you've lost everything then you won't care how long you have to wait
now prices have started to stabilize again, and I think selling right now I don't think it's good. however, I might hold back some of the coins that I have, because I could have benefited when prices began to recover.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

if you do not want to be empty pocket than be in the market for long term and if you are worried about your investment and can not take much risk than i would suggest you to sell your coins but in this case you will regret one day. choice is yours market may go further down but on the other side it can be go to moon.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

no worries keep calm and do work the price will increase in few days for sure and the dumpers just duping the coins for low price this also the reason for price decreasing.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

If you want to buy altcoin at this stage, you should divide the capital to use the median price method to reduce the risk. Certainly over this period the market will recover strongly.
But the problem today is that people cannot stop and only a very large buyer can stop the market when they can buy all the possible projects and only then when the sellers see that the trading volumes increase, the trend can change
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

In fact, in the past few days many sells other coins in the ethereum because ethnoum has fallen due to market conditions. panic selling again happened oh pay for coins or tokens out of time and not properly resolved.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: