Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market manipulation?  (Read 818 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

price manipulation often seems like the current war between haschrate bchsv and bchabc makes price manipulation a lot and a lot of traders are affected by this price manipulation which makes a lot of losses. to study this is very difficult because of unpredictable price manipulation.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

how many people have many opinions. One thing I can say with confidence is that there are manipulators on the market and they fully control the price of Bitcoin
I agree that there are manipulators in the cryptocurrency market, perhaps Wall Street investors. But I also believe that the manipulator is not just a Wall Street investor, maybe a war between whales and whales. The manipulation is also good, they can let Bitcoin take off again.

JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

how many people have many opinions. One thing I can say with confidence is that there are manipulators on the market and they fully control the price of Bitcoin
I agree that there are manipulators in the cryptocurrency market, perhaps Wall Street investors. But I also believe that the manipulator is not just a Wall Street investor, maybe a war between whales and whales. The manipulation is also good, they can let Bitcoin take off again.

Are you serious? Do you really want to own something whose value can be altered to easily?
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

price manipulation often seems like the current war between haschrate bchsv and bchabc makes price manipulation a lot and a lot of traders are affected by this price manipulation which makes a lot of losses. to study this is very difficult because of unpredictable price manipulation.
You seem like it's a reality you want to accept. Given that you want Wall Street to control the markets, I am not surprised about their downs which lead to tremendous loss for average folks.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

Yes, I also think that the cryptocurrency market is controlled. The market value of the cryptocurrency market is not high. The big capitalists can easily influence the price, especially Wall Street Finance. I think they are the original bitcoin promoters. The current price is deception. Investors, the price of bitcoin will still fall.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

I just came across a paper written by John Griffin and Amin Shams which states that the bitcoin price was being stabilized because of a coordinated price manipulation with tether.
I respect empirical studies but I don't want to believe that. Many have become millionaires because of their investments in bitcoin and other cryptos, which is what attracted even more investors as these new currencies were being adopted by many to conduct business.
I am still a bit puzzled by the results of the study.
The direction price moves is based on manipulation and speculation in the market. Whales are the ones who control the market to go up and down quickly and also fall quickly, cause they invest huge amount of money unlike any other investors. And since the market is volatile, any huge amount they invest will always push the market to any direction. That’s why sometimes you will see small investors form a team to manipulate small cryptocurrencies.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I don't subscribe to this manipulation by Tether theory, I prefer to think that this is the interference of the futures and options trading elements that make it profitable for the price of Bitcoin to fall not just rise.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

i think market manipulation is normal in this space. bull market and then all of a sudden its going down really bad. history repeats itself and we make new ath. just be careful i said this. it gets so bad at times in crypto. but u wait till it dips even further.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

I have no doubts that the market is manipulated and unfortunately we cannot affect the market with our small parts of it. But I still believe in crypto currencies and I am sure that the manipulators are going to make profit as well.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

There are indeed very serious price manipulations on the market, especially the new altcoin. Many of my friends have paid a painful price for this!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

If it is true that the price of bitcoin continues to decline due to market manipulation, I think this is very unsportsmanlike and certainly will harm many parties. But I want to say to this day, that the situation of bitcoin prices has declined is still reasonable if it should be compared with the price of bitcoin a few years ago. This is cryptocurrency, a price that can change without knowing the season and time!

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Yes there are market manipulations especially those rich people that are investing on crypto and then spam on telegram channels for the pump of the crypto but later on it will found out that the crypto they are pumping will be also having a huge market price fall down. This is one of their manipulation activities. Aside from that there are others like controlling the crypto in the market with their capacity of investment where they can pump up the crypto and then pulled out altogether at once.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Market manipulation is real in crypto and has been there with money related activities even before the introduction of crypto too.
When ever human is involved with money, there will always be room for manipulation by man.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

The charge of manipulation must be accompanied by evidence. However, I will say more - I, as an investor, arrange manipulations. I view the manipulations as positive information. Market manipulations are possible if the participants have a huge working capital. This is necessary to obtain and control the trading price and volume of altcoin. This can make a few people.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100