Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Afraid To Die?  (Read 950 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

I was just thinking back then, what if I die right now how the hell would it looked like? Although I keep saying that I'm not afraid but whenever I think of my wife I can't possibly die right now.

And whenever I think about my death i feel terrified for the reason I will be missing some moments here on Earth. Though its already impossible to live a Hundred years right now, I still want to see how this world change.
Am not Afraid but i feel terrified, silly isn't it?

How about you? Are you afraid on dying? Have you considered keeping yourself alive to see the future?

"People only dies when they've been forgotten".
-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Of course, anyone who is alive will be afraid of death, because death is unknown to any living person, and only dead people will not be afraid.
If anyone doesn't die, then I bet he will get tired one day.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

If anyone doesn't die, then I bet he will get tired one day.

If it's me, I guess not. This world is already big enough for any humans, the only thing is we are the ones who make ourselves uncomfortable and feel like there are nothing left to be discovered for the reason we took it already into our minds that this is not enough to sustain the current population.
Maybe a years from now there would be more exciting things to try on so I really doubt that some will get tired of being alive.
Even if you're the only one whose capable of living like that, though it hurts for seeing other people die on you but on the other side its awesome, and for that reason you may be the one who will/ can write their history.

It's just a sad thing that living in a longer period of time is only on fantasies.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I am afraid of not knowing what happens after death
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Absolutely! I'm still quite young, and there's so much more that I want to do in my life. If only there's a way to live forever I'd probably take it, but sadly there isn't a technology or a pill that can make this happen. Sad Is there?
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

No I'm not afraid to die especially when you already live your life to the fullest.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

I think it would be best for me to ask if death is afraid of me?
TheSeekersLighthouse

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

No fear of death, for we all come here to learn lessons, and depart when we have learned the life lessons we came here to learn. Having had major spiritual NDE/OBE and meditation experiences, I have no doubt where we go when we pass on.

All will be well.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

Not only I don't want to die, but I want to live forever. There are so many things to learn, so many things to experience, so many places to visit, on our planet and beyond, that 100 years are not enough to do it all.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

if you believe in resurrection then you should not be afraid to meet your wife again in heaven. just do good deeds in life, help others while you can and die in peace.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
redempti00

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Absolutely! I'm still quite young, and there's so much more that I want to do in my life. If only there's a way to live forever I'd probably take it, but sadly there isn't a technology or a pill that can make this happen. Sad Is there?

I don't know about a pill, but I've heard some companies that are working on this. I'll have to Google it again but I think it's about editing our genes or something to do with our consciousness. I hope they'll succeed. I believe someday we might be able to live longer, don't you agree?
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

I don't care about my life, no matter what happens to me.
The main thing is that my family would be safe and sound, the rest does not matter.
I have said this many times to my friends: do you remember what happened before your birthday?
Don't remember.
So why are you worried about what happens after?
dadingdong

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

What is there to be afraid off?  Live is like hell anyway!
MaJes-ty

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

Yeah.. I’m not afraid to admit that I’m afraid to die. I’m not ready to leave my loved ones, and I can’t imagine not being able to do the things I enjoy doing. And I think it’s this uncertainty that makes me want explore anything that will help prolong my life. I try to live a healthy lifestyle, and if a certain technology or scientific advancement would be available to help me live longer, I’d probably grab that opportunity. Who doesn’t want the chance to live a long life? And aren’t their projects now devoted to exploring the possibility of immortality? That should give us hope, at least.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

What is there to be afraid off?  Living is like hell anyway!

I edited your phrase. And yeah, living is like a death for us anyway. Its better to die rather than this whole suffering.

if you believe in resurrection then you should not be afraid to meet your wife again in heaven. just do good deeds in life, help others while you can and die in peace.

There is no such thing as ressurection or life after death. Nobody had the chances to prove that shit.

Not only I don't want to die, but I want to live forever. There are so many things to learn, so many things to experience, so many places to visit, on our planet and beyond, that 100 years are not enough to do it all.

Yeah. Living in a 100 years isnt enough.  I just hope HUMANS can just be undying and explore the galaxy without fear of dying.

I think it would be best for me to ask if death is afraid of me?

You're just being silly, its not your time yet. Life is still shittin on you mate.

No I'm not afraid to die especially when you already live your life to the fullest.

I really doubt people who says that. Whats living to the fullest means to you anyway? I think its not that different in living a longer period.
Lekan

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Death is inevitable and I don't expect humans to be afraid of it.
I think the right question should be "where will you be after death heaven or hell" ?
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Death is inevitable and I don't expect humans to be afraid of it.
I think the right question should be "where will you be after death heaven or hell" ?

There isn't something such as heaven or hell mate. Its just a fantasy made in our minds. We have no soul but we have the power of imagination. Feelings are just made also by our minds.
weblife

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

I was just thinking back then, what if I die right now how the hell would it looked like? Although I keep saying that I'm not afraid but whenever I think of my wife I can't possibly die right now.

And whenever I think about my death i feel terrified for the reason I will be missing some moments here on Earth. Though its already impossible to live a Hundred years right now, I still want to see how this world change.

How about you? Are you afraid on dying? Have you considered keeping yourself alive to see the future?

-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKOxwvy7ZIU6RJMkoWjBcsXbaoDnLv5IwUt4qdnzOhlt2lcCaO

Really not much, i was think a lot of time about my death but its worst think the thing that you lost when you die.
Sunnyla

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

I'm not, unless I know when I die. That would be so scary if you knew your exact timeline.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

-Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)

If you re-read your post, you will understand that its not that you are afraid of 'death' in particular but about the loved ones left behind. I think it won't matter when one is dead already and this is a cycle (not unless we find immortality). I hope to live long enough to see this happen. Even if I can't avail the opportunity I would still want to see humans defeating death or conquering aging (however that happens).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: