Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 848 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

what you Thinking about it??
On Black Friday is the day were we ought to buy whatsoever asset, goods or properties we want to buy because there might not be another day for this to happens. My advise for every crypto enthusiast is buy on this black Friday to hodl in order to make profits on a long term.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

I agree with people who think that focusing only on price is not a good thing and we better focus on the technology and improvemet on acceptance of bitcoin as a transaction and payment tool. When it comes to price: Although there are people who see these prices as an opportunity and are ready buy Bitcoin, they can not figure out right price to buy because of FUD.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

Personally I have not bought anything in black Friday, but yes, it has been noticed how it has come down, but we all know that if it goes down it will go back up, people will always buy at a low price
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Personally I have not bought anything in black Friday, but yes, it has been noticed how it has come down, but we all know that if it goes down it will go back up, people will always buy at a low price

Yes, that's how I see the market conditions (cycle) right now. Personally, I think we're almost closed to bottom now and I guess lots of people are looking at this point and contemplating whether to get inside and wait for the next bull cycle to happen. I'm also not fond of Black Friday madness, and I'm not looking to buy either.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

There are tons of bitcoin prediction price and conclusion about it but then again i say that we should be patient on no matter what will be the results i have some links , i hope it can help in some aspects. https://smartereum.com/3330/bitcoin-forecast-can-bitcoin-price-worth-more-than-100k-in-2018-sat-nov-24/

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

I think the market dip has nothing to do with the Black Friday event as this could just be coincidental. BTC is now below $4K and the lowest market value this year could be a great opportunity in buying btc at this lower price and consider long term investment until it will reached another ATH.  I believe that rest assured you may able to gain good promising profit when that happens and even if take a longer time, it's definitely worth of waiting.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

On Black Friday is the day were we ought to buy whatsoever asset, goods or properties we want to buy because there might not be another day for this to happens. My advise for every crypto enthusiast is buy on this black Friday to hodl in order to make profits on a long term.
I don't think the current price decline is only due to black friday, I know that some users might be interested in buying something at this moment, but not many users do that, me and you are one of them, in fact BCH cases are still the main topic why the market crypto is bleeding again
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

if all you think about is crypto / bitcoin as a trading asset, what you feel is only limited to a momentary loss and profit. crypto is more than that, this industry is the future of digital transaction technology innovation, I am very confident that this industry is able to change the world economic order. so even though there was a dump during black Friday, I don't think it was important, while Crypto continued to grow and give new hope to the world society.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

I think the market dip has nothing to do with the Black Friday event as this could just be coincidental. BTC is now below $4K and the lowest market value this year could be a great opportunity in buying btc at this lower price and consider long term investment until it will reached another ATH.  I believe that rest assured you may able to gain good promising profit when that happens and even if take a longer time, it's definitely worth of waiting.

We will always look for reasons as to why the market reacted last 48 hours. Did really Black Friday affected the price? or not? We can all just speculate on it.

But if you look at the bright side, we may have seen the bottom, and this is the best buying options until the next bull cycle started again but we need to wait a bit longer perhaps a whole year as well to be able to get a good returns for everyone.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

What do I think? I think we should stop always focusing on price, and focus on the technology. Deal with it, price crashes happen, but so does huge price rises.

You want some green percentages? As we speak, the current Lightning Network nodes we have right now are 4,120; and with the network capacity now containing 434.55 BTC. And guess what? The number of nodes and the capacity is still continuing to increase in high percentages on the daily. Source: https://1ml.com/
Yes. The technology is not in doubt. It is the price. And I hold the opinion that the price was really way inflated. This price drop may actually be a corrective step and the way forward for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Its true that its black friday because bitcoin price drop below $4000. Bitcoin right now at $3700 and i hope the price can recover again. Market cap value drop at $120billion and its more than 80% from highest value, indeed its really black friday
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

I think this is the right time to collect crypto assets, because this is the time when crypto prices are at the base and it is well suited to take a buy position for us to hold for another year or two.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

It is indeed a dark moment for those who have Bitcoin in their possession,  but I believe in this coin with all my heart and I want all of us to do same.  If you have money,  you can invest in Bitcoin now and be a billionaire later.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

it happens! the crypto market is volatile and any investment see such days - investment means risks - risks of profit and loss - both! if you are an investor, why worry? its a better chance to buy more!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

I think this is the right time to collect crypto assets, because this is the time when crypto prices are at the base and it is well suited to take a buy position for us to hold for another year or two.
I believe it is good to have some btc but the point is we do not know yet if this is the bottom. Almost crypto price went very low. I still hope for the best about bitcoin that it could go up again.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Everyone says the market will recover and the bitcoin price would go higher again but i can't see and recovery.. I am remembering that the price was $10k six months ago and lots of people were talking the price would go higher.. Now everyone says it is black friday that's why the price is become this low. And i am saying now that the bitcoin price were too high and started to fall and still falling down. Not about the black friday or something.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

That's the black Friday,

Really I'm so sad, but we can use this opportunity to buy more assets, it's like a discounts in the market!

What do I think? I think we should stop always focusing on price, and focus on the technology. Deal with it, price crashes happen, but so does huge price rises.
Agree with you, look long term right? but sometimes the total balance in the portfolio makes me doubt and afraid of loss and loss again, maybe I should to delete blockpolio app in my phone..

I am sure that by the new year the price will be around $8000. Now the big players want to buy cheaper. As soon as they replenish their wallets, the market will continue to grow.
Surely? if we see the price on the last christmas (last year) the price of bitcoin has fallen down after touch the highest price on Dec'17. So, it's very possible the price will be down again nearing christmas day or new year..

There is no connection with the fall of Bitcoin with Black Friday. Do you think the apple and the amazon should also fall before black friday according to your logic? why didn't they do it then?
I think it's logic, many people sell a lot of BTC to buy goods or needs at discount prices on "Black Friday" and I guess Bitcoin can't compared with apple or amazon.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

That's the black Friday,

blackfriday was also for the crypto world, literally.. Undecided I hope the bottom of the glass is near. 3000$ and then to the moon?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

I believe it is good to have some btc but the point is we do not know yet if this is the bottom. Almost crypto price went very low. I still hope for the best about bitcoin that it could go up again.

As far as I'm concerned, I find that almost all withdrawals happen so quickly on a dark Friday event, which results in very bad results for the price and the other investors. But I also hope that the price of BTC will come back soon and increase more Wink.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

hmm maybe the black friday is the one reason why the bitcoin price is dropping, i hope in the next month or the end of this month the price will recover and all people will use bitcoin again

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: