Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 848 times)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Black Friday with the cryptocurrency market bleeding. The shock that has happen in the bitcoin and other top currency prices has manifested in this black friday with bitcoins fallen below 4000 USD.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Black Friday is not over and today we again see a significant reduction in the price of more than this by 10%. What is the reason-all the same, the lack of good news in the market. The root cause was the hard fork bitcoin cash and then just panic and here's the result!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I love black Friday, make up the margin of 200% and after a discount of 150. The ideal strategy
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Who had time to buy?
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

yeah the price is drop thats why it is called black friday, it is time for buying coins and holding for some days.
I agree with you, black Friday this is our oppurtunity to buy coins cause the value is dip, this time are good to hold and waiting for a few months or more until the price value goes up and sell it.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Black Friday big sale with goods and big dropped price with crypto. i think do not concentrade the price, just forget them a several time, they will come back soon.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

what you Thinking about it??
I believe Black Friday affects Cryptocurrency. Everything that can buy influenced by Black Friday, but I do not know how long this event will last. But I think Black Friday will soon end, and Crypto will grow back.

WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

All we have to do now is keep holding our coins and not give in to the General market panic. The price has dropped very much and all investors are nervous, but I think that nothing terrible is happening.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I don't think that black Friday sales has any connection with the crypto coins cost. I am sure that the price will rise in the nearest future and it will be able pleasantly surprise traders
terencio

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

The problem with the community right now, is that they don't care about the technologies, the development and just focus only in one thing the price. No matter how many times we stare in  our computer  we can deny the fact that Bitcoin is crashing and it needs time to recover.

SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Oh my God! I'm already sick of the phrase "black friday" Grin I'm not sure that there is a link between this "event" and the fall of the market. It upset me so much that I don’t even read the news of analysts ... I regret only that I did not buy coins at a 50% discount in one project on pre-sale((

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

The problem with the community right now, is that they don't care about the technologies, the development and just focus only in one thing the price. No matter how many times we stare in  our computer  we can deny the fact that Bitcoin is crashing and it needs time to recover.

yeah i agree
it's sad but true, that's the fact
so they only care about their money, their investments
they don't care about the technology

mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Now that's a thought! there could be an impact on the price of bitcoin as people sell around black friday in order to realise cash to spend in the sales. I am not suggesting that it it the only reason or even the main reason but it would be interesting to see if there is any statistical evidence to support the hypothesis that major events unrelated to bitcoin drive the price as people sell to get fiat? 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Black Friday is a sale day. That's why the price of bitcoin fell. I don't understand why people panic on this stages, there's a lot of people wants to buy this opportunity.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

i like black friday to affect bitcoiñ. pump everywhere because people need money to take their needed. and this is close to December, when people need to cash out much money.
the great is, more bitcoin fall, more bitcoin will jump. but we never know when it happen
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

I don't think sure Black Friday affects to cryptocurrency. There is another reason why the market falling because of the BCH hash war drama (BCH miner selling their huge amount of BTC to pay the mining cost) and Bitcoin ETF drama (SEC rejected BTC ETF proposal and makes many people not interest invest on cryptocurrency)...
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

I think everyday Bitcoin price failed, everyone people want to needed Bitcoin money and price pumping again. Actually many people can't understand now what's happening for down Bitcoin value.just start if will again going to up Bitcoin market then lot of people will get more profitable.
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

what you Thinking about it??

Friday last week really bad for bitcoin. Bitcoin price drop to $3600 and its makes others coin drop the price too. For me its really exciting because i can buy bitcoin at lower price than before. I am believe bitcoin price will recover but maybe its need more time
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

I think we need policy regarding black friday, all i felt its just make the price decreased day by day,
I dont know, maybe im stressed because the price still going down, can someone please give me advice what should i do now while BTC not really up this year Sad
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

there is many reasons which cause bitcoin price down this year but i think next year will be good for crypto market and bitcoin will be rise and will be make new high record
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: