Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with potential?  (Read 482 times)
Sappones (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

When BTC has started going up altcoin will follow, and BTC in order to ride must pass through this vase, for coins I think almost all of them are at the bottom, please add back stock eg ETH, LBC or DGB

lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley

if you want to buy a good altcoin, buy the following altcoins:

1. cardano
2. rippple
3. stellar lumens
4. dogecoin
5. eos
6. nem

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I still believe to EOS that could be one of the potential coins out there, their platform will easily attract users because by solving the scalability problem encountered by ETH and most especially of having gas free, it is a definite feature that users what to achieve and they did it, so let us wait when the field is turning green.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

when the market is decline like this it is very easy to determine a potential altcoin, then how to find them?
you can look for it in the coinmarketcap with the following specifications:

1. Dev always innovates on the project
2. Already listing on several major exchanges
3. The movement does not follow the price of bitcoin
4. Despite market decline but the price did not drop dramatically (tends to be stable)

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

LBXU would be a great investment if you are looking one because LBX or London Block Exchange is making their own crypto exchange giving a way to trade GBP in the platform itself. Looking at coinmarketcap almost all in the top 100 are crypto currency exchange coins so don't miss the sale Smiley .

khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I have been stucked in Bitcoin now. I also haven't tried other coins ever. But in my opinion, some potential altcoins:

1. EOS
2. XRP
3. Stellar (so hot for a few days ago  Smiley )

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

It still has a lot of potentials, i guess whatever FUD that attack altcoin and i will always try to believe in altcoin.
It's a good market especially if you are speculators. Look at how bitcoin has manipulated by the miners. Miners were controlling anything.

Altcoin will always become an alternative way to the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Actually all altcoins have very good potential,because now again in the bad times that hit all there was no significant change and only one that has good bitcoin potential in my opinion is the best..

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

If you search on the internet for the top 100 altcoins, you can see there the list of the potential altcoins. But, choosing one of them, I'll go with Ripple because its platform is being tested by several banking institution which is a good start for Ripple to go adoption. To see the potential, updates and applications should also be taken into consideration.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

When the situation is difficult and the cryptocurrency market is red, it is difficult to find potential coins. It might be the best and a little balanced if you look at the graph, sometimes there are some altcoins that are green, and choose coins that are cheap.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

I'll still say that you should have take a look to ethereum. Very cheap at the moment.

Actually you can look at the whole market's perspective and base on your own opinion, you can have that asssessment on what coins to buy. Most of them are dropping so you can have various choice for them, it also depends on your budget on how much you are going to invest.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

just buy top 4 or 5 coins and leave it for 1 or 2 years.
you're asking this when market's just kept going down? I don't think anyone has enough patient to answer you.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

All altcoins have good potential if their parent (Bitcoin) increases. at present almost all altcoins have decreased due to the bearish market trend, if the bull run market occurs all altcoins will increase and you can take advantage of the bull market. I still hold Ethereum and try to collect EOS for my long-term investment.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

I'm interested in the Platio project. By this, I advise everyone this Altcoin and I myself participate in the bounty campaign of this project.

IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Brief potentials i have for you are the following:

1. Do your own research
2. Develop your potentials
3. Decide where you want to start from and what you want to do. Options are Airdrops, Bounties, Day Trading, Investing Long/Short Term
4. Use a very secured wallet such as myetherwallet, or TREZOR.
5. Secure every exchanges with 2FA, Always.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

I start researching altcoins after longer time and I might invest in stratis, eos, cardano and tezos. I have hunch that they are one of these 10-100X altcoins with huge potential, so I might spare some extra cash I have to buy them.
thirsten

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Virternity's Virie seems to be ballsy and extremely forward-thinking. Not all smoke and mirrors though they have some useful working products to make crypto usable..(market to buy and sell products/services)

https://virternity.com/
https://hubpages.com/technology/Virtual-Currency-For-A-Digital-Being

kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

I think the potential of the altcoin is a lot of possibilities. There are a number of quality altcoins and those that are not qualified. And then I believe the altcoin price is strongly influenced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is a guideline for altcoin direction.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

You are lucky to come back at this time, almost all of the coins are dipping hard. IMO, strong coins such as ETH and Neo are good buy now. In fact, I feel that BTC is really worth buying at such low price as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: