Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

I don't think this is the right way. It is still your money. If bitcoin would have a county where the money is stable and not volatile it can be an all 100% of my savings bet! But as of now, I think No. You need money because some government still do not acknowledge bitcoin. It will be best to let your ego down a bit for a while.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

That's a good idea, Bitcoin didn't just get to it ATH in a day but took some steps and likewise investments are not something you partake in and wait for huge return in two or three days but years. I'll also hodl my token till future ATH.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

Good idea holding is the way to go, am also in the boat of holding untill is get to that point when i will see it as a god time for me to sell.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

You should care about the price. How can you buy something without minding the price of Bitcoin? You can spend it on a wider range of products if the price is high, value means a lot. Yes, blockchain transactions are more secured, your tokens/coins are also much secured (in terms of breaches and possible hacking) compared to banks, but the value is not secured. But the world is still on its way to the adoption of blockchain. The future value of bitcoin is not guaranteed but the adoption of blockchain technology will surely happen.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

That's a good idea, Bitcoin didn't just get to it ATH in a day but took some steps and likewise investments are not something you partake in and wait for huge return in two or three days but years. I'll also hodl my token till future ATH.

Holding bitcoin as long term investment is good choice. We can not expect big profits in short term. I am believe bitcoin will be investor favorite because bitcoin have limited supply and its true bitcoin is store of value
Vindesael

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

if you wanna use you coin. i think holding at this time is a good idea
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

well good for you but i don't think you are doing the right thing by having "ALL" your savings in bitcoin. as long as humans were making investment, they were advised to diversify and also to invest what they can afford to lose not all their savings.
of course your strategy depends on your lifestyle but for an average person, specially the bread winner of the family doing something like that is reckless in my opinion. don't get me wrong i strongly believe in bitcoin's future and i have a large stake in it but i still keep fiat and also other assets as a safety net.

As much as I would agree that such is a good strategy to avoid losses and make profitable moves in the best time possible, I would also say that it has a downside. Due to many people opting to hold instead of make deals, with which I don't blame them, the market is lacking so much action and movement as compared before that really hampers how other coins grow, and also, Bitcoin itself is slowing down because of such strategy. I am just hoping that there will be other coins that will rise up in order to give life to the market.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

I used to panic and sell my holdings at the rising of any rumour even though it's my loss.
But now I prefer to hold pending when market recovers instead of just selling at a loss....which causes more dumping from weak hands and makes for price tank and unstable market.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

I agree with you, mate, just keep in bitcoin only amounts you can afford to risk/lose. Never exchange in another currency, all alternatives cryptocurrency prices gravitate on bitcoin price. Fact that bitcoin was once 20k+ means there are chances to be again at that price or maybe 5 times more like some experts claims. No matter how low the price goes keep them untill you get a profit if the price goes up. The same thing happened when the price exploded 2 years ago... the price was getting lower and lower and lower day by day people got scared they start to sell all they have and then the real criminals got rich overnight with the bubble.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

NEVER AGAIN!

So now you really hated banks thst bad huh?but its good or you since we have all that bitter feelings about what banks did to us and oir money for the long time before crypto come to life.the 0.40% per annum is the stupidities thing banks give to us.while in crypto we can just earn this in a blink of an eye if lucky and. IF NOT FOR SURE we can rn this for a week.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

Well if we are losing out fucos because of the dip maybe we are end up to nothing we need to fucos and we need to concentrate because if we can't control our emotion maybe we can all lost our capital. Maybe we need to have a big patience for us to earn someday and we need to be more moderatien with regards to the price.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

Emotional control is indeed a very important thing so that you do not act foolishly and do not lose the capital you have, patience in holding and good analysis will save you from losses
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

You should have learn this earlier than today,because banks abused our investments for a long tim,they have earned alot of amount just because of our money
Imagine that they can only give us 0.20-0.50% per annum but they can earn more than 100% from us.thts unfair and must be stopped
Umaga. G

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

even i think the same , yes now the value of the coin is low i accept that but may in future it will increase.. trusting in bitcoin is like trusting in god once it will fall and once it will raise so i will hold my coin till the value of the coin increase...
dss.123

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

there will be ups and downs in market, i don't worry about  the market.
i hold because i know there will be rise in future.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Usually that is the mind set of a person that wait for the right time that the time will rise and than before, but still you need to take a risk if you want to earn btc
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

I think this is the only way for a small investor in this market to win. Unfortunately, those who do not hold unfortunately do not see the numbers they entered into the market. We'il wait patiently for whales to take their profits.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

As much as I agree with your sentiments regarding the flaws of the fiat banking system, keeping all your funds in BTC or other crypto is a bad idea. You say you don't care if the price goes to 1 cent. If all your money is in BTC, I'd bet you would care quite a lot if you lost >99.999% of your net worth. Regardless of how "real" your 1 cent is, that's not going to pay your rent or buy your food.
I agree with you because of the volatile nature of Crypto Currencies it's kinda high-risk to store a huge amount of money in crypto's but it will be a different matter if it is stored in a stable coin like Tether/USDT because it is backed by real US dollars. Storing money and Investing money in Crypto Currencies are different because storing money is keeping its value to what it is when you stored it an Investing your money on Crypto Currencies will depend the value on the volatile movement of that particular crypto that you invested, you could gain with it or you could lose with it.

it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs.

Again, as much as I would like this to be the case, it simply isn't at the moment and won't be any time soon. As much as I would like to only use crypto, we have to use fiat for bills, food, gas, etc. Keeping a healthy exposure to crypto and various fiat investments is necessary for a secure future.
Definitely, Fiat is the main pair of Crypto Currencies such as Bitcoin and without fiat, I don't think how will Bitcoin or other crypto's have a value at all. A volatile currency should be paired with a stable currency to make a healthy market and lure traders from this kind of industry.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

I do believe that bitcoin is a good investment for those who want to double or triple their money rather than putting it un a banks. The top cryptocurrency is currently experiencing price decline and it happening for almost a year now so you have to hodl patiently and wait for its recovery. Banks are still good for keeping your money and less riskythan cryptocurrencies so it is to keep some funds for emergency use rather than invest it all in bitcoin.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

Not a bad idea as you think make future investments and hold it for a long time, if look back the past record its prices go up and up i think it's good don't care just wait and hold than see.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: