Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Well this is so called the height of confidence. As a lot of investors have already planned for long-term investment and secured for future generations, people who believe in this are Still making money .

Am I spamming? Report me!
Looooooooper

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

righteous OP, but you’re putting too many eggs in one basket
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

HODL shouldn't be something that is indefinite. If you plan to wait to use your bitcoin then what will happen if that never becomes a possibility? You're better off using it now and helping bitcoin to grow in its relative infancy. We may never see the days when 1 btc can buy you the world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

I absolutely agree with the author of this topic. I managed to earn more than$ 160,000 in cryptocurrency and bitcoins in a year and a half, and I will never invest in banks, only offshore or Swiss)

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

I admire your confidence but I wouldn't put all my savings in crypto, like it or not, anything can happen and if it's for the bad it will be terrible.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
berrehili
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

My rule: Never put more than 25% of your holding in the same investment area.

My current portfolio:
15% Crypto
25% Fiat
20% Startups
20% Stock market
20% Gold & Silver

██████████████       K I  ●  F O U N D A T I O N       ██████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      //  https://Foundation.Ki  //      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Hodling your cryptocurrency is good specially if it is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high volatility when it comes to its price. You can also try investing your money to other kind of business so that it will not only grow with crypto but to other business too.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

My rule: Never put more than 25% of your holding in the same investment area.

My current portfolio:
15% Crypto
25% Fiat
20% Startups
20% Stock market
20% Gold & Silver

Got to agree with the logic here. Diversity is key!
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

This is what I call belief in BTC
This is the last line of defense
We must have all of them and we must publish this idea
This is never inconsistent with speculation
Trade Currency as you like
But in big crises you have to show your belief in the BTC to protect it.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

And with patience you will definitely see light at the end of the tunnel. Many will come and make all sort of noise in order to  get panic and sell out your fortunes but it will take the true crypto guy to continue holding. Never get worried of  the current situation, will never remain like this.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

I think, its better not to put all our money in bitcoin. Bitcoin price very high fluctuating and we should diversify our investment in several instrument. Property, stocks, bonds is another choice beside bitcoin and better invest with money we can afford to lose

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

cut loss is useless, because it is tantamount to giving up and willing to get a loss. the right thing is to keep hodl and wait for the green market again.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

I really admire what is your decision, indeed we should always be loyal in supporting the development of cryptocurrency, either through investment, or as a transaction tool in everyday life. At the moment, you will surely be happy with what is your decision on crypto, because I believe that crypto prices will not forever go down, and surely there will be times when prices will rise again and be able to give us big profits.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

~ snip ~

I think, its better not to put all our money in bitcoin. Bitcoin price very high fluctuating and we should diversify our investment in several instrument. Property, stocks, bonds is another choice beside bitcoin and better invest with money we can afford to lose

Verry well said  .  putting your eggs in one basket is not a good idea ( as the saying said )  but if you are doing it in bitcoin , i guess there is nothing wrong it it  because bitcoin is a guarantee that can give you a huge return as long as you have a patience to wait .

Stable investments ( that you mentioned above ) were also nice alternative to get a constant profit when btc is not yet in a good condition .

Laslty , investing only what we can afford is the most golden rule and should not be ignored above all .
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

I also don't care about the market conditions. because I always have principles. long-term investment to build a better future than now. and short-term investments to earn income to meet their daily needs
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

You are very free about what happens in the future, this attitude is very rare for someone, and even almost everyone will not be willing if the bitcoin becomes 1 cent price
humans like this must be imitated, because we also have to have a free mindset, and avoid the fear that exists
we must not be afraid of the future of bitcoin, whether we want to be destroyed or victorious, we must accept, because everything will be fine
good luck guys
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

That is what you should do in this kind of market. Selling will only give you losses. As for me it will be get profit or get bankrupt. I still believe that someday new investor will invest in Bitcoin because of the features that Bitcoin can give to users when it comes to trading and online selling. People come and go in this industry that is why i believe patience will be the key in this kind of investment.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

That would be an attitude that whales would love to do for the investors. As they can do more trading without having some difficulties on the market price movements because it will not create smaller fluctuations and this will help them also to have a huge profit when trading will done. Whales are expert and professionals on trading and earning much through the investors money.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

maybe holding back to use is a pretty good way to make a profit. Having a coin that has a function according to your needs will certainly be profitable. well, but sometimes we can't get away from the market in this case.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

Maybe avoiding inflation is the most obvious reason. I support your choice, there will come a time when bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will become a legitimate payment tool and recognized throughout the world.

Saving by buying bitcoin is a wise choice. There will be no word of loss if you do not sell it when the price reaches a low level.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: