Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped  (Read 1447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

I suggest you can be patient waiting for better prices in the near future, so you won't lose anything you invest in coins. Because the growth of krypto is increasing every day.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

That's normal because it's a investment, you can't expect it's necessarily gains profit, sometimes you'll loss a lot just like current bear market and BCH wars, so just hold your assets and wait for price increase, if you sold now then that's 100% loss for sure
galtbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
I would recommend you sell everything now and save at least something because to mi mind all this crypto stuff was just a huge HYIP.
Or just hodl and watch for the projects. If you have tokens that will give you dividends, that's good for you
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

I think even if the price of the market drops, you have not totally lost, you are only, in as much as you are still holding your coins, then there is still hope.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

All you have to do is wait. If you sell the coins now that the price is low, you will never recover the money. The market will come back sometime, but you have to be patient. The fact that you want immediate profit shows that you have violated a basic rule 'investing the money you will not need for daily expenses.' You have to keep the patience and make the right decision at the right time.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

in my opinion, when you buy a lot of coins, then the price of the coin goes down, you don't sell the coin when the price is cheap, if you sell, you will lose
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

It obviously goes like that and we all the same(losing). Abrupt change of market prices causes panic and worries on crypto holder's and they simply think of selling to save some of their investment. But it is a big mistake, in fact it only make worst and helping it more into dips rather than of recovering. At your situation, you better keep all your coins and wait for better prices after this crisis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Derizia99

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Don't panic, because you only lose the value of the asset, but your assets will not be lost. If you have chosen the right coin, then do not be afraid and always fold assets when the price is cheap or falling.

absolutely right, when the price of coins goes down or rises we should not be afraid, we must patiently see the market like that, if you are worried you will lose
Derizia99

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

You have 3 choices:

1 Sell your coins and turn that paper loss it a real loss.

2 Continue to hold your coins and hope they go up.

3 Buy more coins and consider the down turn a great opportunity to buy more coins really cheap.

The one thing you don't have is some magical choice that lets you make money without risk. Remember, only invest what you can afford to lose.

the advice that you give is pretty good, I really agree with your suggestion, this suggestion can avoid investors from a lot of losses
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Mate my 2 satoshi advice for you, just hodl till everything recover from downtrend, you don't lose until you sell your assets, i have seen many forum member complaining that price immensely increase immediately after they sold their assets.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

in my opinion if you buy when the price of a coin goes down and don't rush to sell it because if you immediately sell it then you will lose all the money you have, think long before you really go further
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

It's not only you who had lost a lot when all the crypto currencies started to drop down but a lot of us including me and our fellow crypto enthusiast lost a lot when the crypto market goes down so I suggest that you should hold your coins for a while and wait for the time to sell it when its market value will rise up again.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Convert to fiat or cash out.

But for me, it's not still lost if you invested on great real projects and not those hyped ones. It's true value will emerge in the future with mass adoption and its development.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

I lost when the coin price dropped
where are you now??

You will not lose even the market fall a lot.
you just need to hold if you think that your token (holdings) has a great project.
The fall now is just the bear problems but soon as it ends it will recover.
If you really see a great project and team on your belongings you should buy more at this stage of the market.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

I lost so much but I think ups and downs are a part of life. If you can endure going through 'patience' I am positive something good will come up
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

the best advice is to remain patient and avoid panic to sell. hold your coin until the price recovers so you don't lose a lot of money that you have invested in some of the coins that you have now
lokiman2018

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I also like you. I lost a lot of money because of bad investment. I hope the market will recover by the end of this year.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

I also experienced the same incident and lost 60% of my capital but I am sure the market will rise again, if I sell my coins now then I lose my capital. Being patient is the key to success, hopefully it happens.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

This is not your own problem, my dear. This is an entire investment. But I'm sure that a good time will come in the future. Strongly hold your coins till this days.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

I guess most of us here are sad because the market is very red, for me this is the right time to buy for good potential coins for a long term investment. I have hold but since the price is down I will wait for the price to goes up anyway this coins is still active in the market. There are lots of coins to buy that have good potential in the future just choose the best.

All of us are now suffering and I am sad and at the same time I am frustrated because of bad situation of market. I already choose the best coin which is bitcoin and I do believe it will really have good potential to our future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███