Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood  (Read 13415 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

One good information about the market can help make the crypto market to recover quick, the year 2018 is a terrible year for the crypto market, however i believe that 2019 might be a bit stable for the market after investors have learnt their lessons.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

At the end of last year, a huge bubble poured in and now we are still coping with the consequences of the fact that it burst.
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

Each of us has our limit of patience. If the price of bitcoin drops below 3k dollars, then this may cause a final panic. I will not be surprised if in December we see 1k. Events are developing catastrophically bad despite the positive news background.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

a lot of the analysis that I read is that the price of bitcoin in December-January will drop to its lowest point because investors choose to hold, and the circulation of the program ico
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Each of us has our limit of patience. If the price of bitcoin drops below 3k dollars, then this may cause a final panic. I will not be surprised if in December we see 1k. Events are developing catastrophically bad despite the positive news background.
Well, about $ 1000 in december for Bitcoin, this is what you have come up with. I think the maximum will go down to 3500. Everyone has their own limit for the fall of Bitcoin at which he leaves crypto.

nwanne

Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Well in my own opinion I think bitcoin will test 3-2k dollars before the year rounds up because there is no much happening in the space at the moment, the bakt launch is been postponed till next year January ending, so I think I expect the price to go down even lower.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Yes, crypto is like a blood and unfortunately in this blood bath a lot of people are losing money and as a result they quit crypto.
It is so sad to know this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Now we have a low price based on fundamentals compared, last year we had a high price based on speculation. I'm not surprised.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

The situation of market now is very hard to know exactly the next trend. Many people suppose that Bitcoin will recover in short time before reach the support line 3000 USD. But others think Bitcoin will fall straight down 3000 USD , then will sideway and go up

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Bitcoin is still leading the crypto market even though the crypto price is getting lower
I don't know when this situation will end, staying patient and we remain calm
holding coins when the red market is not an option, we can trade

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

A colleague who has been trader today said Ethereum might go as low as 60 USD. On the upside he has moved initial fiat to an exchange, to build an initial position. He know his stuff. He likes Ethereum and just read the WP for basic attention token. I pointed him to LND HKN and COB to see what he has to say. I will look at the skycoin WP next.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

You are taking it too serious bro. This is not the first time we are facing such kinda bearish season. If you look back at 2014, the same will be shown. Anyway, I don't think within 2019 BTC will recover. In 2019, BTC may hit $10k at maximum although it's my personal speculation only.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Yes, we experienced a long bearish trend this year but I think it will not last forever. 2019 is another great year ahead of us and I believe that at least the first quarter of the year will be good for the industry. We also need a self regulated system for ICOs in order to regain the trust of investors in it.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Nobody know that cryptocurrency is fall or rise in the future, but I agree with your points, market price will go lower if bitcoin price break $4200 support line, Why not give some hope yourself, maybe next year is cryptocurrency sunshine day  Smiley
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Fortunately or unfortunately, but still I do not think that the cost of bitcoin will drop to 2 thousand dollars. Although cryptocurrency is an unpredictable thing and as practice shows here can happen all the fun at any time. So it's our little business to live our lives and hope that our assets will bear fruit.
Kikeeping

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

not realy bloody red, some exchange quickly change them 'red' into 'green', for what?, for new investor when green signal appear they will buy back and leaved fud people

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

No, I don't share the same idea with you mate. There still a chance possible for a Reverse-PUMP Smiley
Everything is possible here, everything is logical with BTC, so never feel pain, be lucky and be humble Cheesy
There must be a pump coming, for sure.
Maybe people should start thinking this way instead. This year crypto has given a chance for those who think they have missed the train to buy in. Nevertheless, it is obvious those who do not even understand the potential of this market in the long term will never be able to think that.

A lot of people who came into the market last year had the notion of this market being a way to quickly get rich, but this is a solid market and not some ponzi scheme and as long as we keep having people like this, they will always be the whale's target all the time. As time goes on and as the market matures the more, we will get to possibly start seeing real life usage and that is when people will either love the decision they have decided to make today or hate themselves for not making the right ones.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Nobody know that cryptocurrency is fall or rise in the future, but I agree with your points, market price will go lower if bitcoin price break $4200 support line, Why not give some hope yourself, maybe next year is cryptocurrency sunshine day  Smiley

I have no doubt that it will be broken. But it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is broken as well. Is just how it works. Sometimes its better to see the bottom price so that many can get it at the right time.

So there's still hope at the end of the day. This is the perfect time to get it and try to snatch few bitcoins or even ethereum because they are very cheapo.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

now many are afraid of buying so the solution is only to hold on to existing ones and wait for price increases,
for 2019 I don't have predictions about the price of bitcoin.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Well it is very normal too happen especially last year the bitcoin pump very hight so thiss must be the effect of it but do not worry we can resart again by the start of the 2018 lets just wait for it until it happen once again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: