Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood  (Read 13415 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

You have some reasonable ideas there. And indeed the market decline up to this point and I personally think that it decline further and that bitcoin will reach tye low two thousand mark. 2019 should be an exciting year for all of us. Investors are hungry for profits and will bounce back.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
Yeah this year is for the bear that spreading blood to the whole crypto market and hopefully this will end soon. Next year should be a prosperous year for us to recover our losses. Although this is still unpredictable but we need to stay positive and be creative in finding ways to get out profits to survive. 
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

At present, the price of coins is still very low and there is no sign that the market will rise again. So I think that at the end of this year there may be an increase, but the increase will not be as big as 2016. And we must remain optimistic that the market will definitely recover.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Indeed crypto is now all red. But rest assured that there are wisdom and benefits from events like this. So we can buy coins that we can use to the fullest. Currently the price is still low, we will automatically get Crypto also at a low price, so that later the profits can be maximized.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I do not expect an increase in prices until bitcoin halving. The market has entered a barren cycle and still has the potential to fall.

Just require some movement and if it picks up we are all set for the bull run to happen which can happen soon in this year itself and all the coins which have a good demand will rise naturally and quickly as well . So stay invested and buy more coins .
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky investment because the value depend on supply and demand.
When bitcoin reach the highest peak, it will come down for sure especially when there are some bad news about crypto for example : exchange got hacked. It's really ruin people's trust.

But on 2019, I believe it will turn green !

Smiley
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I do not expect an increase in prices until bitcoin halving. The market has entered a barren cycle and still has the potential to fall.

Just require some movement and if it picks up we are all set for the bull run to happen which can happen soon in this year itself and all the coins which have a good demand will rise naturally and quickly as well . So stay invested and buy more coins .

The year is almost over and still we don't see any progress about some bull run. Probably we should expect this year to be a bad year for cryptocurrencies because of so many issues that it faces which it affects the whole crypto market. Hope probably by next year so we should try to extend our patience of waiting.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky investment because the value depend on supply and demand.
When bitcoin reach the highest peak, it will come down for sure especially when there are some bad news about crypto for example : exchange got hacked. It's really ruin people's trust.

But on 2019, I believe it will turn green !
Also the price sometimes depends on how the manipulators works in this market, and that’s also why the trust of real investors are fading away. If you don’t have enough knowledge in this market for sure you will just lose money easily, so know why the price dumps like this and study again if you will continue to invest or not. Many of us believes for a greater new year to come, and hopefully 2019 will answer all our prayers.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

People guves speculation bitcoin will be going into the moon or stay at level proce, people expecting price uprise 2019 upto 2020 bitcoin price will be reach at 50k usd.

I am not disagree the positve future for bitcoin value become expensive on that year, but take note this onlt all speculation not sure when is the right time for the price huge.

Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

The red market will be until the end of the year at least. I would be happy if the new year could change something. But the only thing I'm waiting for is a further fall into the abyss, from which it will be difficult to get out.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

Sadly, everyone is convinced that the price of bitcoin in the end of December or December can reach at least $ 100k, but the price drops and is now only $ 3300, and almost a year the price is always red and this makes us wary of placing money in crypto.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

This situation is truly beyond our expectations because previously we were too sure that at the end of this year the market would be sure to return to normal, but the situation had turned far from expectations and it seemed that this would only make the asset owners hold their assets back to normal and the panic will be willing to take off with a lot of losses.
Determine the choice of surviving or losing!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

This market is still stuck in the long bear correction and shows no signs of any rally. Some positive news need to happen in coming months to save it.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:00:49 PM

We should actually be prepared by now considering how it went out during the 2018 bull run. A lot were very excited and earned profits that exceeded their expectation during that time but as the bear market takes place, the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies went down continuously for many years. Ever since the bull run last year, I became more anxious because I am already expecting that when the bear market happens, it would take a very long time before it can recover once again. I will more likely be holding my investment because I know the bull market will come again and the patience I gave will surely be worth it.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:22:37 PM

Lets just hope for the best  because no one can really assure the stableness of crypto,we are only trying to predict the incomings and hoping for what is good.,
This is a topic that has been around for a very long time and almost three years ago, so the atmosphere and the answer are very different even though the hope is still the same, namely hoping for the best in cryptocurrencies.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:03:05 AM

We should actually be prepared by now considering how it went out during the 2018 bull run. A lot were very excited and earned profits that exceeded their expectation during that time but as the bear market takes place, the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies went down continuously for many years. Ever since the bull run last year, I became more anxious because I am already expecting that when the bear market happens, it would take a very long time before it can recover once again. I will more likely be holding my investment because I know the bull market will come again and the patience I gave will surely be worth it.
2018 is the toughest of my career on cryptocurrency back at that time im still young and dumb so when the price drop i sell all of my investment and never reinvested on crypto untill 2020. So if the bear market appear again like 2018, i believe i don't want to make stupid decision like before atleast im gonna hold half of my investment on crypto.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 11:48:12 PM

Wow this thread is ressurected again? Lols. I believe February 2022 upto 2024 would become bloody just like January 2018 down to 2019. So what we can do now is accumulate as many crypto as you can. Then once bitcoit hit it's ATH then we need to peg to USDT again.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:46:50 PM

Yeah this year is for the bear that spreading blood to the whole crypto market and hopefully this will end soon. Next year should be a prosperous year for us to recover our losses. Although this is still unpredictable but we need to stay positive and be creative in finding ways to get out profits to survive.  
Lets just hope for the best  because no one can really assure the stableness of crypto,we are only trying to predict the incomings and hoping for what is good.,

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:02:02 PM

Wow this thread is ressurected again? Lols. I believe February 2022 upto 2024 would become bloody just like January 2018 down to 2019. So what we can do now is accumulate as many crypto as you can. Then once bitcoit hit it's ATH then we need to peg to USDT again.
accumulating should be done in few weeks ago when bitcoin hit lowest price in this year, this year price movement hasn't stop yet and there is possibility to hit new all time high before this december,. SO far there is no more fud that acctack market and we have several good news that could be trigger for next leg.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:26:26 AM

accumulating should be done in few weeks ago when bitcoin hit lowest price in this year, this year price movement hasn't stop yet and there is possibility to hit new all time high before this december,. SO far there is no more fud that acctack market and we have several good news that could be trigger for next leg.
The end of the year is the time that all crypto investors and traders have been waiting for. the habit at this time is the market will jump far up, although there is no definite guarantee, but if everyone feels like this then all trader psychology will do the same thing, namely big purchases at this time

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████