Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood  (Read 13415 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

I consider this situation to be a simple manipulation. Because thanks to her" shaved hamsters", those who do not know how to manage their assets, who sold their coins in fear of losing even more. It is because of such people that we have what we have. Well at the expense of the next month of 2018 and 2019 in General, I am 100% sure that crypto will still give all the heat and the one who kept well done all 2018 year will make up for their losses with a vengeance!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

The crypto market started very bullish. The highest ever recorded. But after the first month, everything went bearish which was sustained and even gotten worst up to this month which many predicted would be bullish also. I think you can not really predict to crypto market as it behave very unpredictably and changes at an instant.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
what a nice colour you have chosen,mate! i guess btc will regain its price rather quiclky, we all have some surprise times ahead something telling me that, my intuition probably lol Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Indeed since after January ,the market hasn't been stable, it has always come with dip and some people would say it is manipulation by whales. This dip is so disheartening, i want to believe that the year might not end in blood bath for crypto, may be this is just a period of accumulation for those that have spare money.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I think it will stay on $4.3k-$4.6k range in december until january and let us hope that the year 2019 is the year for crypto and will start gaining price again.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

I never thought it would actually go down to $4K level before but it already happened. This just reminded me that you never really know what would happen in crypto, so I would not dismiss the thought of going down to $3K level given that the bakkt launched was moved to 2019. I just hope we'll see a real recovery come first quarter of 2019.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

This year crypto is red throughout and I think it is liking to be blood. Since January up till now it has not been up consistence for 2 months without going red.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

2018 is a bloody hell market for cryptocurrency.
That is why i am so excited to buy more and see the greenland later.
Cryptocurrency will never settle low for a long time.
If there is a bear season we should expect the bull to run also.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

In fact, no one could have imagined that the market situation could deteriorate so much at the end of the year, and everyone was hoping for a market recovery. No one knows for sure when the market will recover and the trend will change, so we only need to wait for this terrible market situation to end.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

If there are no hash wars like what happened last week, of course, the market still has the potential to recover, especially for Ethereum, this can still be overcome, but what is expected is the opposite, the market returns to diving again. with this it will be very difficult whether 2019 the market can recover, given that the split from the BCH can later have a huge effect on other major coins

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

I love this year of cryptocurrency.
Well, you can't blame me! i just want to gather more and harvest more blooded coins in the market.
I will just hold them and make more bags for them.
2019 will bring the fruit of blood in the green land.
If you know how cryptocurrency works then you should understand my side!
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

All scenarios are possible, but I think we will go further down. And after that there won't be an instant uptrend. Most likely the price will be on the bottom for a while. Maybe a year or even more.
Nevertheless, let's look on the bright sides of this situation:
1. We have a chance to buy BTC for a 5k/4k/3k. A year ago I haven't even dreamed about such luck Smiley
2. We are survivors and we know the value of any profit. We are not waiting for moon and lambo anymore (at least I hope we are not)
3. And finally, we have one more chance to buy cheap coins which can potentially be next crypto-generation.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

this is just the beginning for market Blood, we can wait until end of 2019 to see the lower price for all cryptocurrency, this just my speculation the market price still down and another bearish are coming in next year

Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

I'm not pessimistic about this as unlike many people. There's a big buying opportunity for whales right now. And they will evaluate it
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I think that this year is indeed a concern, but this is a good opportunity to collect coins for investors and for the long term. Indeed, every day we can collect coins for investment, but the worst conditions for the past few weeks, this is the beginning of an investment that will have benefits for the future.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

this is just the beginning for market Blood, we can wait until end of 2019 to see the lower price for all cryptocurrency, this just my speculation the market price still down and another bearish are coming in next year
i hope you are not right. the year was really hard enough and if this continues it could really hurt crypto. at some point nobody will take crypto seriously anymore, if it is just pump and dump.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

The price of majority alt coins and tokens will still go down in the coming weeks. People are so inclined about the chart comparing the trend compared to 2014 and expect a massive rebound that would happened this year. And this year might not be and maybe next year and hopefully another bull run.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

I think the whole cryptocurrencies by the end of the year may eventually go downstairs. For the year 2019, I estimate that the price will stabilize and will be around $ 3000 for Bitcoin.
That's right if people will only HOLD so the price will stand in place. My tactic is HOLD and also buy. So the price would go up. I also promise a lot from the opening of Bakkt. Time will show how it will finally be.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

No, I don't share the same idea with you mate. There still a chance possible for a Reverse-PUMP Smiley
Everything is possible here, everything is logical with BTC, so never feel pain, be lucky and be humble Cheesy
There must be a pump coming, for sure.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

In my opinion the bear market will last till the end of the year, and the next year it will return to the previous prices, and after will be rising only. And after will be new high rates, there are lots of good news that point at this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: