Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood  (Read 13415 times)
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:45:01 AM

Wow this thread is ressurected again? Lols. I believe February 2022 upto 2024 would become bloody just like January 2018 down to 2019. So what we can do now is accumulate as many crypto as you can. Then once bitcoit hit it's ATH then we need to peg to USDT again.
accumulating should be done in few weeks ago when bitcoin hit lowest price in this year, this year price movement hasn't stop yet and there is possibility to hit new all time high before this december,. SO far there is no more fud that acctack market and we have several good news that could be trigger for next leg.
The end of the year is the time that all crypto investors and traders have been waiting for. the habit at this time is the market will jump far up, although there is no definite guarantee, but if everyone feels like this then all trader psychology will do the same thing, namely big purchases at this time
The hype is real about the end of this year so i believe because of this hype it will bring more big investor to come and spend a ton of money into crypto at the end of this year, but i think the volume will increasing very high in the end of september.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:33:56 AM

The hype is real about the end of this year so i believe because of this hype it will bring more big investor to come and spend a ton of money into crypto at the end of this year, but i think the volume will increasing very high in the end of september.
Hopefully it can really happen this year, because big investors will not come if there is a lot of bad news coming to cryptocurrencies at this time, now the market is looking red again, is this only temporary?
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:47:10 PM

LET'S SEE WHAT IS WRONG IN YEAR 2021
Country like CHINA banning the mining of Bitcoin ,
USA Election is Also one of the biggest thing in downfall of market
All GOVERNMENT trying to ban the Crypto and they are introducing their own TOKEN and also huge pump and dump shown by the influencer like Elon Musk
LAST AND THE BIGGEST DRAWNBACK IS PANDEMIC DUE TO WHICH ALL INDUSTRIES SUFFER

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:03:10 PM

At least from then till now, everyone have now understood the different phases of the crypto space, bear and bull, where bear might be easy to predict because all it takes is one bad news, bull market can't really be predicted as it takes a lot and also demands a lot. However, the bear market is being challenged nowadays, that is, crypto is getting more adopted and more organizations are coming in, unlike before. Also, looking at the market few months ago, it was really in red but few weeks ago it started picking up and most altcoins are already going up.
Hence, what I can say so far is that, in as much as we can't predict the actual direction of the market, but I believe the crypto market is growing more and advancing as well, thus different phases of growth will keep making it more valuable. Lastly, some red can be market correction as some people believed it's what happened few months ago.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:59:32 PM

Wow this thread is ressurected again? Lols. I believe February 2022 upto 2024 would become bloody just like January 2018 down to 2019. So what we can do now is accumulate as many crypto as you can. Then once bitcoit hit it's ATH then we need to peg to USDT again.
accumulating should be done in few weeks ago when bitcoin hit lowest price in this year, this year price movement hasn't stop yet and there is possibility to hit new all time high before this december,. SO far there is no more fud that acctack market and we have several good news that could be trigger for next leg.
The end of the year is the time that all crypto investors and traders have been waiting for. the habit at this time is the market will jump far up, although there is no definite guarantee, but if everyone feels like this then all trader psychology will do the same thing, namely big purchases at this time

There's no assurance and everything still speculation, but if you do believe that then taking action will give you that chance to earn from this market,

placing your early bid and hold your assets should be consider while preparing for that good moment. Investors are always aiming for good opportunities

If they see one, they will grab it and wait for it to take place.
As an investor then we should really be that versatile no matter what condition or situation that we are currently facing or experiencing in the market because this is something very common on where decision making isnt something thats too easy to be done specially that we had past experiences about pumps and dumps.

The market is unpredictable and there's no way that you could really know on where possible bottoms or peaks in the price no matter how good your charting is but still it would be still ending up to be a speculation.

Market could really be having only 2 possible scenarios neither on having a bullish or bearish run and as an investor then we should know on how to play with the waves.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███