Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best coin to buy now  (Read 25198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?
Ethereum or bitcoin, I think that in 2019, they will have growth. In altcoin, I would not invest, the risk of losing money is huge.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

There are lot of coins in market but i think Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best out of all, both are promising and valuable coins. They provide huge potential & gives good profit.
cyberpunkworld

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

I would go with ZIL, some reasons for it being that mainnet is close, good team, good tech.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

I think people are suggesting others to buy coins that are on the top of the market cap, or coins that have huge potential in the future. The market price of cryptocurrency is very cheap compared to how it was last year. Once the market starts recovering, the prices can increase. Thus, giving those who bought the dip good income.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

Taking a good look at Basic Attention Token. Brave browser works really well and blocks trackers online. Over 10 million active users. Phone app works great.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

For the less established coins, i will suggest two coins that can easily give over 10x. Hydro and multicoin. They are utility coins to a global blockchain companies providing unique iot and ict services to their large customer base

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Now there are a lot of promising coins and at a low price. But where is the confidence that this is the bottom, and Bitcoin with Altcoins will not fall even lower.  I paid attention to the Zilliqa and Tron, but after my purchase, the price of these coins decreased even more.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

I'm suggesting you to buy Ethereum, as per today price is at $83. Honestly i can't believe that ETH will be reach until this point, it is so low if compared to it's All Time High.
But yeah it's not only ETH that struggling with the price, almost majority of the coin and tokens are at it's lowest price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
internacrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

of course Bitcoin for sure. if you want to buy some altcoins I have a suggestion.
Buy some Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. They have a great team and product! well also you can buy some tron and eos Smiley
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

Many coins and tokens can be bought, but you don't depend too much on other people's opinions. You have to do an in-depth analysis, learn the techniques, don't let you get stuck in Fud, so you panic buy or sell. Observe the movements of coins and tokens that are ranked on the CMC, that can be a reference. The market is always moving, the right timing also changes, then the time period you want for long or short term investment also affects, so do the latest, do with your own risk.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

for me better buy bitcoin. this coin which grow up alot soon and never die. Other good coin for investing its ETH. this coin now has low price and has good future

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

I think that at the moment it is best to invest in cryptocurrency. And this is a very good way to make money. And to buy the best popular coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin. And the cost of cryptomonet will grow every day. And in order to be aware of the need to follow the projects that hold the ICO and not to miss the more successful tokens. And tokens can bring a pretty good income of a few hundred percent.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

At the moment I think it is better to wait before investing in some coins, especially if we talk about the top. The market will fall even more until the end of this year, so just wait and then it's worth looking at what to invest in.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

It's worth investing in top coins but the market didn't look it's ready to get better very soon. So my candid advice is to be patient till next year before investing in any coin.
But if you are eager to do so, Bitcoin cash is my favorite.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

I recently found out that one of the coins began to send plastic cards, giving the opportunity to withdraw Fiat and pay for these operations with cryptocurrency. The price for it went uphill.
This coin is called MNX. I began to study it.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

The best coin to buy remains bitcoin. Over time, Bitcoin has continued to prove itself as the most reliable and most resilient coin in the market. The reason isn't far fetched. It is the number one cryptocurrency and has every strength to rebound easily after a fall,  making it one of the few coins with the highest returns on investments over a given period of time. Bitcoin is one of the most widely used crypto assets and one with more potentials for the future. Investing in Bitcoin means, an investor can't go wrong and with the recent drop in its prices, it presents an even better opportunity to invest now at its base level and hold for more profits.
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

ETH, XRP, NEO, Cardano, BTCN. I strongly believe in ETH for the longterm run. For the rest that I wrote, these are the projects I believe that will share its impact in the market.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

I think it all depends on the way the encryption is traded. If you trade every day, you can buy AE, ONT, HT because they are easy to rise in the short term, but if you choose HODL, then bitcoin is the only option.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

The best altcoin to buy as of now will be Ethereum because its price is so low at the moment. It’ll be great to invest on it. I’m so sure that it will rise again at the future because many projects are using Ethereum platform.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 07:38:16 PM by hesham51

I have been teared from lamb to lamb,so I would say that you may consider USDT.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: