Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best coin to buy now  (Read 25198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

Of course the best coins to buy now are Bitcoin, Ripple, Waves, Ethereum. What I just mentioned is that some of the altcoins are good to buy now. Maybe someone can add which coins can be bought now
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

On my own way of understanding based upon my observation of the current market price of different coin on crypto market I conclude that the best coin to buy today is the ethereum and the ripple. Both coin are in dip and both coin has its potential I think both coin are now only affected on the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why thier price is dropping. But when the bull market is back we can expect the earnings on it.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

On my own way of understanding based upon my observation of the current market price of different coin on crypto market I conclude that the best coin to buy today is the ethereum and the ripple. Both coin are in dip and both coin has its potential I think both coin are now only affected on the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why thier price is dropping. But when the bull market is back we can expect the earnings on it.
I agree. Eth does have a very strong potential, if I want an investment, I think Eth is quite profitable. Moreover, the price decline is quite deep. We just need to be patient and wait. Do a good analysis to get the right timing, in addition to not being trapped in the market, where there is a continuous decline.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Kon to best bought from everyone is different. It will depend on the comfort of any person for sure to a coin. the selection of the coins on the top position could be a good recommendation for use and at least this makes belief in selecting coins. When compared to anyone on the down position then the selection of the top ranking on the coin be the good solution.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

Ethereum - it comes to a point were it reached its lowest price. I think it will be best for us to increase the number of Ethereum since the only way for it to go is upwards. Always remember that it holds record of the longest alternate coin at the #2 spot on the ranking. It will reclaim its throne sooner than later. Be prepared for that to happen and buy Ethereum while its cheap.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

It is impossible to predict which altcoins worth buying in long term, but buying current top 10 coins is good strategy during about 1 year..
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins that you can buy now, because both have a good future and seem to have a lot of trust from many people around the world and allow prices to rise higher so we will have a great chance to profit through Bitcoin and Ethereum .
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

The best coin to buy you can look for it in the top list of crypto coins, there are many kinds of coins and you can analyze what coins are worth investing in the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

You have to determine whether for short-term or long-term investments? Determining the altcoin for investment must go through market analysis first, if you want to quickly turn around, then you should look for news or rumours that support cryptocurrency. If for the long term, I think eth can be the right choice.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

Yes, now the best coin to buy now is bitcoin, because the market price has increased in a few days, so I think this is our chance to invest or hold more.

there are many reasons why we should choose bitcoin. indeed in my opinion now is the best bitcoin. the current price that is declining is a great opportunity
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

we all just guess which coins are the best to buy.
and in my opinion the coin that is definitely going up is if the bitcoin price rises. so it's better that you buy bitcoin immediately.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

The best coin that you can buy for now, for example, bitcoin, ethereum, eos, stellar, I think the coin is the best to invest because it must be included in the top list of coins, being able to invest in the top coin is certainly profitable for the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

we all just guess which coins are the best to buy.
and in my opinion the coin that is definitely going up is if the bitcoin price rises. so it's better that you buy bitcoin immediately.
buying bitcoin is a very good choice, I am saving bitcoin assets now. but I also save a number of altcoins that I will follow the bitcoin market movements. if bitcoin rises on the market, it will also affect other altcoin assets.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

everyone here can only speculate and no one can guarantee that if you will not lose if you buy altcoin even the best, instead of choosing from someone else's choice, it's better to make choices for yourself.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

There are a lot of coin choices to buy, for example bitcoin and ethereum I think these two coins are still coin favorites in crypto, there is no doubt about these two coins, surely it is profitable to be able to invest in both of these coins

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

In my opinion the best coin to buy now is, ethereum, because in a few days it has started to increase and is very good for profit.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

NXT and ethereum are the best coins to buy now, I see the movement is very good if you use the opportunity to hold, in the future you will benefit a lot.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

I think I will buy ethereum, neo, litecoin, ADA, and dogecoin, because now the price also starts to rise, so I also still have many benefits in the future.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Coins for which is good to invest is coins that is on top 100 in coinmarketcap you can chose what you want because once bitcoin increase the rest will follow so just like follow the leader .  Grin
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

I think that the best coin to buy now is the ethereum coin. Because i believe in its potential and also ethereum is good in future investments, i thunk there would be an increase in ethereum's price by next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: