Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best coin to buy now  (Read 25198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

In my opinion, we better invest ethereum or bitcoin. Why is that?. We don't think we can get profits in the short term or in the near future. Indeed the two altcoins are falling and the price is falling. However, if we think long term, where is the altcoin phase the price rises to its peak again, if we invest a lot for the altcoin, try to imagine how much of our profit? I think it's very big.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

for now I'm just waiting for the market next year by investing in btc and eth. I believe that this large coin community can build a better market. then the market price growth will grow very rapidly next year.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

The first coin that should be consider by newbieinvestors or pro shouod be bitcoin! We are here because bitcoin lead the way!  It is also very important to look for coin that yake seriously the ideals of cryptocurrency before committing funds!
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

The first coin that should be consider by newbieinvestors or pro shouod be bitcoin! We are here because bitcoin lead the way!  It is also very important to look for coin that yake seriously the ideals of cryptocurrency before committing funds!
as a beginner, of course bitcoin is an important investment asset. even now I still keep bitcoin. but more I will invest in several altcoins in the top markets such as eos and ethereum which are now starting to grow.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vaneferna

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:43:53 AM

It's unpredictable now. Any coin can fall to the bottom of the market. Better practice short trading. It's safer and more profitable.
Yes it is unpredictable and has been very unpredictable for long. This is the thing in crypto but despite the unpredictable nature, investment in crypto has been very good in terms of profitability and this is why the size of the business is expanding.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:20:35 PM

Most of popular they bought is bitcoin and ethereum but all of altcoins right now is good to buy until they price not already recover, start buying them low price.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

There are really lots of good coins in the market but you should choose depending on what you want. Some coins are good for a long term holding because of their platforms and some are profitable in just a short period of time. The market is really volatile so we have to be wise and try to do a series of research before investing.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:31:59 PM

Most of popular they bought is bitcoin and ethereum but all of altcoins right now is good to buy until they price not already recover, start buying them low price.
But where is bottom we don't know, if they drop more? I bought partially and if they drop more, I will buy more so everybody can do similar strategies and have backup plan also.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:53 PM

I can suggest DeepOnion for example its good coin in my opinion and in future could become and coins which would used as paying method team working on woocomerce plugins ,Shopify is already done ,Opencart and Magneto 2  is coming , 75% of Coderebase is done , afther it finished RSK would be avilable for Onion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:37:03 PM

it is difficult for me to judge what coins are good for us, because all altcoins must have good goals to develop in the future, so we better choose and do our own research to determine what coins we will buy, and other people's opinions, so of course, we can consider making a choice of coins that we want to buy.

onecall123

Activity: 2086
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:37:40 PM

I'm looking to buy Etherium or possibly litecoin. It's really tough but the fact that Pick a few coins you like and add as you can. NPXS sounds interesting, I'd suggest you get some NPXS. Love what they're doing, wish push your whole portfolio, but give it time!

ryutza

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:21:47 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 03:54:35 PM by ryutza

I would buy unibright ( UBT ) demo released, proof of concept with Deutschebah (no 1 world train in 2015, now in Europe -  https://www.medium.com/unibrightio/unibright-and-deutsche-bahn-vertrieb-ecosystem-tokenization-via-blockchain-d0cabb273d46 )
Product release q1 !
Already existing clients ( Shell , Microsoft , ... )
They launched http://www.unibright.solutions for business wich wants to get use of blockchain !
And so on.
Unibright.io
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:19:06 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

It's always difficult to say, but if we are coming towards the end of the bear market and nearing the start of a new bull, then it can be useful to look at those coins that have fallen hardest during the dip. Some of these will not be worth having, but others will be good coins that have been oversold - just as a bull market tends to peak too high and then fall back, so a bear often falls too low and leads to strong recoveries.

ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:14:52 PM

bigger caps like BTC & ETH are pretty safe. If you wanna speculate there is so much to choose from.. low cap projects as AION, NULS, SKY def have my interest
And another great option for investment is NEO and STRAT. I think that they are one of the most potential coins for today

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
freud99

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:56:33 PM

With financial giants collapsing and investors running scared, the world credit pool is shrinking rapidly as lenders drop risky portfolios and put money into safe bets. For Latin America, a region that has historically been plagued with bad credit, this means moving to near the end of the queue of hopeful borrowers. As a result of these global conditions, the region is facing a shortage of capital.  PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides  transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic  turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting  the trading of goods and services.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

ENG is a smart investment in my opinion. They have a good technical foundation and lately seem to have pumps randomly. I use it to swing trade over the last year, and while clearly the overall market cap has declined and the value diminished I at least was able to stock up on ENG by rebuying at a lower value and accumulating.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:36:03 PM

ENG is a smart investment in my opinion. They have a good technical foundation and lately seem to have pumps randomly. I use it to swing trade over the last year, and while clearly the overall market cap has declined and the value diminished I at least was able to stock up on ENG by rebuying at a lower value and accumulating.
The fact is that today the only correct strategy, given the current state of the cryptocurrency market, To avoid losing your assets and funds, this is the storage of cryptocurrency for an indefinite period. In our case, indefinite time is the time until the cryptocurrency market recovers and shows us a real opportunity to generate income.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:12:07 PM

I'm looking to buy Etherium or possibly litecoin. It's really tough but the fact that Pick a few coins you like and add as you can. NPXS sounds interesting, I'd suggest you get some NPXS. Love what they're doing, wish push your whole portfolio, but give it time!
There's something wrong with Charlie Lee, he's probably buying while advertising it again. Remember the UFC logo on the ground? Why not buy all of those coins altogether? when bitcoin rises, everybody will be included to the top including those coins that you are choosing. Ethereum, litecoin and Pundi X. Ethereum will have hard fork and its going to upgrade itself which will be liked and favorable to the users so everyone's buying right now.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:47:49 PM

The Brave browser and underlying BAT really appeals to the digital marketer and web designer in me so I invested here. Their team is very strong too with the creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla heading the project.
Wolfbear

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

I have bought Animal Coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: