Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Everyone can start over. This is a free place, but you must have money to start investing. If you lose all your principal losses at once, you will lose opportunities in the future, and only a good market will allow investors to make more money.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

There are a lot of lessons learned for me this year in the cryptocurrency trading and i will use this as a guide when I start again next year for another round of trade. Everyone should study the cryptocurrency market first before investing and trading on it to minimize, jf not avoid, future mistakes or loss of funds. Investing and trading in the crypto market is not that easy and many had already loss some big amount of money. Before you start again, prepare yourself first.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Yes of course We just need to let ourselves think for the present happenings to look forward and I think this coming year is the most important thing that people should not missed. And I hope they will start believing in the market that it just need a time to get increase their value that's why we should make our new investment to get a better earnings this coming year.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

I also hope to maintain a good attitude in this environment, but so far, the altcoin I have held has dropped by more than 60%, which makes me feel anxious and fearful.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

that's the spirit that I miss, because complaining won't solve the problem. I personally also feel disappointment with the market and the value of my portfolio continues to decline. but I try to divert my mind and for the time being I will not think about it or forget about my old investment, that's what I did to stay focused on looking for opportunities in the current market conditions.

Instead of saying, the market will going to die soon because of the current market situation, I guess spreading positivity is much better since we are building possibility for the market to be in good again.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Yes, that's what we need now because desperation is not the best choice, at least I think there is still time to wake up and we can start over again. We must make all our failures in the past become a lesson and make it an experience not to repeat the same mistakes in the future. Let's learn more about analysis and also choose the best place to start entering the market.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Now everything is bad on the market, but it seems to me that there is no need to lose hope, because there is still a chance and not one that the market will start again and move in the right direction!
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

I also believe in myself if I will continue to fight in the two crypto even though there are many risks that must be faced, but I do not care because, I want to be right - I really struggle to defend my coin that I have used so far if I give up - the struggle I have been doing all this time,

and don't be easy to despair, the road will still be there.

fullcointalk

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
Yes, that's exactly it. And now everyone must make their choice. Someone invests additional money in cryptocurrency, another will sell all of their crypto assets and leave the market, and the third one will simply continue to hold until the market and prices recover. I believe that low prices for currencies will be a few more months, so you can not hurry too much with this solution. But remember that prices will certainly recover, as there is no even one real reason why the crypto market should end.

I agree that blockchain technology has shown only a part of its capabilities and is already being implemented among banks and States. This is a new page in the world of Finance, accounting, voting, property rights, profit sharing and more
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Thank you for these words, my friend!It just makes you doubt in your abilities and after every loss you feel more and more down. No confidence.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

It will not be possible to start from the beginning, because those who have left the market have at least some experience and knowledge, and the fact that they have moved away from doing cryptocurrency does not mean that they have completely stopped doing it!

I know about the ability of crypto sphere to regenerate itself. I agree that a number of problems make us feel disappointed sometimes, but we must believe for better.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

You only lose when you sell all your coins at cheap price. Once you still hold on to your coins, trust me, you will recover all your lost once the crypto market recovers.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Bitcoin price is totally come back to the pavilion and at this time the best opportunity to start the investment for long time and without any effort to achieve the higher goal of the coin price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Well, if we failed into something, it is really hard to stand up again. But how good it is if we find out in the end that we stand to move on to our

circumstances that we are facing in the market. But even for others that market was bad to their sight, it is still a positive things for the matured

traders. You know what I mean Wink
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Bitcoin price is totally come back to the pavilion and at this time the best opportunity to start the investment for long time and without any effort to achieve the higher goal of the coin price.
about the fact that this is the best opportunity for investment it is already being said since the price of Bitcoin was 8500. I’m waiting for Bitcoin to fall to 2800. then there will be the best time for investment

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

For sure, the fall  of a man is not the end of his life. Although things might not be going as expected or you've fallen in the crypto world such that you want to quit or you feel its too late, there is one thing you have to note you start all over again no matter where you've been. Life is the most important and  crypto will offer you new opportunities.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

I think it's never too late to start over. even if in the initial stage you failed, you should not despair. In my opinion, now at this unstable time in the cryptocurrency market, you just need to try various options in investments. some may enrich you very well.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.
For newcomers it is also an extremely simple way to go back in time and buy cheap coins - and then work on adoption and other initiatives that can increase the fundamental value of the asset.
Unfortunately most of the newcomers were only excited about easy money. So I'm sort of pessimistic in that regard.
But the old dogs know what's going on and how to act.
coinic

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.
For newcomers it is also an extremely simple way to go back in time and buy cheap coins - and then work on adoption and other initiatives that can increase the fundamental value of the asset.
Unfortunately most of the newcomers were only excited about easy money. So I'm sort of pessimistic in that regard.
But the old dogs know what's going on and how to act.
Yes, everything can possible to happen again here in crypto if we're able to keep on effort and learn good things about earning profit here. Don"t look for the past just continue with your own business.

JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

I think it's never too late to start over. even if in the initial stage you failed, you should not despair. In my opinion, now at this unstable time in the cryptocurrency market, you just need to try various options in investments. some may enrich you very well.

Very sensible thought. The main thing is to not despair, but continue to work and improve. If you have a loss - be sure to do the work on the errors and establish the causes It is necessary not to repeat these mistakes in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: